PDA

View Full Version : Discreet blows during vacation

Hb4hd
Jun 23, 2015, 11:54 AM
I am looking for discreet older 50 top married men who are able to visit Greece, Peloponnesus,
to have discreet fun. Only married discreet old top men are welcome.
i am 26 years old married man, smooth and sexy.
i am into exchange pics before we meet.
My Skype:hbfhd21

YandelIdbell
Jun 23, 2015, 12:04 PM
Glad to here you. I'm too interested but I'm not married yet. Am I welcome there.

Hb4hd
Jun 23, 2015, 12:32 PM
Glad to here you. I'm too interested but I'm not married yet. Am I welcome there.

You are all the others?
What about you?

pole_smoker
Jun 23, 2015, 2:22 PM
Why don't you tell your poor wife you are bisexual or gay, before you go out and cheat on her?

tenni
Jun 23, 2015, 4:06 PM
Why doesn't pole stop posting so many silly questions?

pole_smoker
Jun 23, 2015, 4:09 PM
Why doesn't pole stop posting so many silly questions?
Why doesn't the troll and hater named tenni actually use the ignore feature?

http://memecrunch.com/meme/2Q3QX/cheers-to-all-my-haters/image.jpg

Hb4hd
Jun 24, 2015, 11:40 AM
What is the subject you are talking about?
I didn't create that post, to get judged.

Any old top married men interested to know more about me, and want
disceet meeting in their vacation can add me in Skype:hbfhd21

pole_smoker
Jun 24, 2015, 4:09 PM
What is the subject you are talking about?
I didn't create that post, to get judged.

Any old top married men interested to know more about me, and want
disceet meeting in their vacation can add me in Skype:hbfhd21

Don't want to be judged? Then keep your dick and ass in your pants and actually talk to your wife, tell her how you are bisexual, tell her how you have cheated on her before with men, or just get a divorce and have sex with whoever you want.

I have no sympathy or patience for someone who goes that route of cheating. If you're that unhappy then communicate it and try to resolve things. Failing that just leave, and get a divorce.

If you cheat I relegate you to the level of barnyard animal that has no morals, values, and does not love the person who they married at all and who nobody should be in a relationship with let alone marry.

You want to treat sex as an animal game and just follow every impulse of your genitals, then you're an animal or sub-human. A fully matured adult can communicate and rectify a situation. If that means enduring some hardship from divorce or whatever.. well you made the commitment and so did she, or he, don't blame anyone else but yourself. Cheating is excusing responsibility and you can't justify it.

NjbiGuy01
Jun 24, 2015, 5:25 PM
Your an ass. This is a prime example of you going into threads where you do not belong and acting like a complete dick.

Don't want to be judged? Then keep your dick and ass in your pants and actually talk to your wife, tell her how you are bisexual, tell her how you have cheated on her before with men, or just get a divorce and have sex with whoever you want.

I have no sympathy or patience for someone who goes that route of cheating. If you're that unhappy then communicate it and try to resolve things. Failing that just leave, and get a divorce.

If you cheat I relegate you to the level of barnyard animal that has no morals, values, and does not love the person who they married at all and who nobody should be in a relationship with let alone marry.

You want to treat sex as an animal game and just follow every impulse of your genitals, then you're an animal or sub-human. A fully matured adult can communicate and rectify a situation. If that means enduring some hardship from divorce or whatever.. well you made the commitment and so did she, or he, don't blame anyone else but yourself. Cheating is excusing responsibility and you can't justify it.

jem_is_bi
Jun 24, 2015, 9:16 PM

Are you, or are you not going to Greece?