PDA

View Full Version : Ever have a woman or man rim your ass, or do you prefer to do it?

pole_smoker
Jun 23, 2015, 2:00 AM
Ever have a woman or man rim your ass, or do you prefer to do it?

I had a man I dated briefly in my early 20's do it to me, found it gross or it did not do anything for me. Never had it done again. I have never done it to anyone since I do not want to.

cornholejoe
Jun 23, 2015, 6:37 PM
i had it done to me by both men and women and i have done it to them

pole_smoker
Jun 23, 2015, 7:15 PM
i had it done to me by both men and women and i have done it to them

What did it taste like to you? Gay men told me it tastes like sweat, a hetero guy told me he ate the ass of some chick he hooked up with in a club who he busted his nut into, and her ass hole tasted like hazelnuts.

I have never rimmed anyone, neither has my husband as it is something we have never wanted to do.

blatant_bi_guy
Jun 25, 2015, 2:21 AM
I've never been overly into it, but have on occasion. I've dated a couple guys who were insane into rimming, and one girl who seemed like she was obsessed with my ass. She wouldn't peg me, but loved watching guys fuck me. And would eat my ass just about anytime you can imagine...I mean, trying on clothes in an Old Navy changing room, here she is on her knees while I've got one foot up on the bench.

pole_smoker
Jun 25, 2015, 2:35 AM
I've never been overly into it, but have on occasion. I've dated a couple guys who were insane into rimming, and one girl who seemed like she was obsessed with my ass. She wouldn't peg me, but loved watching guys fuck me. And would eat my ass just about anytime you can imagine...I mean, trying on clothes in an Old Navy changing room, here she is on her knees while I've got one foot up on the bench.
LOL she sounds wild, did she not care she was in public while eating your ass?

blatant_bi_guy
Jun 25, 2015, 3:02 AM
She was something else, I'll tell you that...one of those once-in-a-lifetime girls that literally had zero inhibitions...nil...none. Public was amazing to her...we actually had a 3way behind my Jeep in the parking lot at a concert...it was something else.

pole_smoker
Jun 25, 2015, 3:13 AM
She was something else, I'll tell you that...one of those once-in-a-lifetime girls that literally had zero inhibitions...nil...none. Public was amazing to her...we actually had a 3way behind my Jeep in the parking lot at a concert...it was something else.
Which concert was it? Was it during the concert, after the concert, or before the concert? Did she pick up a woman or man and you all went at it?

blatant_bi_guy
Jun 25, 2015, 3:22 AM
Which concert was it? Was it during the concert, after the concert, or before the concert? Did she pick up a woman or man and you all went at it?

We went with the guy we'd been screwing on-and-off again...it was Jimmy Buffett at Alpine Valley in Wisconsin...fun times...I had this tent that you could hook up to the back we were going to chill out in, but I didn't get it set up before she was blowing Andy. He had to go piss, so he took off for a few minutes while I set up a tarp off the deck lid...she started rimming me, Andy came back, I blew him, she kept rimming me and then he just lined up and went in. We had maybe 1 out of 3 directions covered...everyone could see if they looked.