PDA

View Full Version : Ever shoot your own cum on your face or in your mouth?

pole_smoker
Jun 20, 2015, 11:43 PM
Guys, ever shoot your own cum on you face or in your mouth?

aLABiM75 & StrF51
Jun 21, 2015, 1:05 AM
Can't get into position to do it anymore, thanks to a muscle disorder, but looking for a surrogate.
;)

blatant_bi_guy
Jun 25, 2015, 4:04 AM
Funny thing:

So back in '02, I was dating this girl...we had both put profiles on Adultfriendfinder and had a few brief hookups, nothing big.

Well, one night she hooks up with this guy and mentions that I'm bi, and asks if he wants to try that..he says sure.

We get to the deed, and he's got one of the most awkward cocks I'd ever seen...it points down when he's hard...has over 7" with this monstrous mushroom head. My g/f can't actually fuck him, and he's a bit stoned and just really wants to fuck...so we figure out I can take him...start with him laying down and me laying down in a sort of inverted missionary...finally he goes, "Fuck this", picks me up, stands on the bed with my ass in the air and starts this sort of squat-thrusting thing...straight up, straight down. Girlfriend is chuckling about it, but my super, SUPER hard cock is right over my head at this point. His head is so fat, every withdraw thrust smacks my prostate like a shot of lightning...

He starts breathing heavy, which starts me breathing heavy...I feel the first part of a prostate orgasm starting, and I just let it. My cock just jets out all over my face, hair, the bed and a TON into my mouth. I swallowed it all down.

A few seconds later, he's cumming. Then we find out he broke the condom.

pole_smoker
Jun 25, 2015, 4:55 AM
Funny thing:

So back in '02, I was dating this girl...we had both put profiles on Adultfriendfinder and had a few brief hookups, nothing big.

Well, one night she hooks up with this guy and mentions that I'm bi, and asks if he wants to try that..he says sure.

We get to the deed, and he's got one of the most awkward cocks I'd ever seen...it points down when he's hard...has over 7" with this monstrous mushroom head. My g/f can't actually fuck him, and he's a bit stoned and just really wants to fuck...so we figure out I can take him...start with him laying down and me laying down in a sort of inverted missionary...finally he goes, "Fuck this", picks me up, stands on the bed with my ass in the air and starts this sort of squat-thrusting thing...straight up, straight down. Girlfriend is chuckling about it, but my super, SUPER hard cock is right over my head at this point. His head is so fat, every withdraw thrust smacks my prostate like a shot of lightning...

He starts breathing heavy, which starts me breathing heavy...I feel the first part of a prostate orgasm starting, and I just let it. My cock just jets out all over my face, hair, the bed and a TON into my mouth. I swallowed it all down.

A few seconds later, he's cumming. Then we find out he broke the condom.

Did you like taking his cum load up your ass?

blatant_bi_guy
Jun 25, 2015, 5:22 AM
Did you like taking his cum load up your ass?

Not particularly...I mean, this was just a random hookup, and I'm not super into STD's...I mean, it felt great, don't get me wrong, but feeling great vs. risk of STD is a non-argument.