PDA

View Full Version : What's it feel like to make a guy (you, not him) cum in your mouth?

camelblue
Jun 19, 2015, 6:23 PM
Every time I've been with a guy, he was not able to cum unless he jerked himself off. I guess he could get to the edge and then give his cock back to me, but it hasn't happened yet. My ideal scenario is him on his back as I suck and jerk him off. I want to feel his cock get harder and harder in my hand until I feel it spasm in my hand as I watch his cum spurt out and slurp it up. I've never got to try this though. What's it like? What's the rush like?

cornholejoe
Jun 19, 2015, 6:58 PM
maybe you are not doing it just right when i suck a guy off he cums with no promblem

Fzmr9t
Jun 19, 2015, 7:04 PM
The feeling for me is incredible! To know that I gave that much pleasure to someone that they were able to totally release themselves ( no pun intended) because of what I was doing for them. It's almost li,e giving someone a fantastic massage, but tastier!

charles-smythe
Jun 19, 2015, 8:01 PM
Every time I've been with a guy, he was not able to cum unless he jerked himself off. I guess he could get to the edge and then give his cock back to me, but it hasn't happened yet. My ideal scenario is him on his back as I suck and jerk him off. I want to feel his cock get harder and harder in my hand until I feel it spasm in my hand as I watch his cum spurt out and slurp it up. I've never got to try this though. What's it like? What's the rush like?
…there is nothing like the feeling of a cock in your mouth…feeling sliding in & out of your mouth…as he gets close the pattern of his breathing changes…at the moment of truth his balls draw up…his dick swells & gets harder… because I like the taste…at this point I back off so the head is resting on the front of the tongue…that way when he explodes the cum spews across your tongue…& down your throat……If you can make guys cum by jacking them off but not with your month you’re doing something wrong…….next time you’re using your mouth grip the shaft firmly with your lips (no teeth) & try to bob your mouth up & down & duplicate the movement of your hand……also next time you jack a guy off…whenhe’s ready to cum…put your mouth over it so he cums in your mouth…

pole_smoker
Jun 19, 2015, 8:39 PM
Not all men ejaculate from getting sucked off. It's pretty common for men to have to jerk off to finish, and not be able to finish from someone's mouth alone.

GentlePersuasion
Jun 19, 2015, 8:54 PM
I'm not incredibly bi experienced yet but M/M oral is the most incredible oral I ever imagined. Savoring passionately circling my tongue around a throbbing hard foreskin tenderly nibbling, tenderly caressing his sensitive balls hearing him moan with orgasmic ecstasy erupting his creamy juices in my mouth is incredibly intense.

pole_smoker
Jun 19, 2015, 9:00 PM
I'm not incredibly bi experienced yet but M/M oral is the most incredible oral I ever imagined. Savoring passionately circling my tongue around a throbbing hard foreskin tenderly nibbling, tenderly caressing his sensitive balls hearing him moan with orgasmic ecstasy erupting his creamy juices in my mouth is incredibly intense.
Do you only suck off men who are intact with a foreskin?

http://33.media.tumblr.com/c02aec2d891068ccb54387beace81aa6/tumblr_mxlp4jCxMs1s4ah51o1_400.gif

cuttin2dachase
Jun 19, 2015, 10:30 PM
Don't feel inadequate or at fault if your best oral efforts don't produce an orgasm and cum. It's on him and not you if you did the best you could. This happens with many men (or maybe I should say it doesn't happen LOL ). It can be nervousness, worry, guilt or just inexperience on his part. Or he could have ED or any combination of other factors. Some guys even prefer to be brought to a certain point and then they stop me and pull out and jack because they like to watch their cum spurt on another guy and direct where it goes. Some guys' dicks (especially the head) are very sensitive and they literally can't take the intensity of a hot mouth and tongue pressuring on their cocks as they ejaculate. They'll either pull out at climax or shortly before climax to avoid that extremely intense sensation. Some guys even say it's painful. I have a FWB that loves to edge me for 20-30 miutes before he goes for my cum. When I start cumming he gets more excited and sucks even harder. I moan loudly and shudder. My my hips thrust and my cock twitches and jerks in his mouth as I spurt, then his lips lock down and his tongue twirls around my shaft and head until he's swallowed or licked every drop. I don't even need a washcloth or tissue when he's all done because my cock is completely clean and air-dries very quickly. To me that's the ultimate bj. He really gets off on it too and sometimes even cums without being touched. He's told me I am one of a very few men he's sucked who can withstand the post-cum sensation without pulling out before he's through. I know exactly how he likes to finish and he knows exactly how I like him to finish me.

If you meet this guy again or any new guy, just communicate up front with him before you start. Don't be afraid to ask him how he likes to finish or to tell him how you'd like him to finish. Both of you need to respect the other's preference/s. If there is a 2nd meeting, you'll both already know what the other likes or wants. For safety reasons, I no longer swallow or take cum into my mouth other than the unavoidable drop or string of pre-cum. I tell a new partner to tell me when he's about to climax or either to just pull out right before he loses it or even before if that's what he likes. He can cum anywhere on my body he wants (or not). Also, before I get a bj from a new partner I ask him if he wants to swallow or if he wants me to stop him or pull out when I'm at the point of no return. If he says to stop him or pull out, I ask if he wants me to cum on him or not.

DMercator
Jun 20, 2015, 2:18 AM
Don't feel bad. Up until recently my experiences were very similar to yours. My first blow job was with my wife's cooperation and help back in my 20's. Through the years I've probably had a half dozen encounters and in each case the results were the same as yours. Lots of fun, but no dramatic finish.

I rarely cum from a blow job myself, so I can certainly understand a man not being able to cum, but ass someone else suggested, I couldn't help feel that I just wasn't that good at giving a BJ.

I'm not sure what changed (if anything), I only know a few years ago all that changed. I gave a blow job and from the start I just knew he was going to cum. After, when he dropped to his knees and took me into his mouth, I came within minutes.

My "hook-ups" are few and far between, but every encounter since then had the same very nice result. I think part of it is that the couple of guys involved weren't hook-ups, they were friends. I think too, that it also had to do with being more comfortable in my own skin. I wasn't trying so hard. Both of us were just more relaxed and the results have been getting and giving some of the best blow jobs of my life.

I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that my current friend with benefits has a habit of slipping his finger in my ass as he's blowing me. I couldn't not cum if I wanted to. I would tell anyone giving a blow job, if you want to take things to the next level, slide your fingers down between your lover's lets and over his anus. if you seems receptive, take the plunge. I can almost guarantee you'll be happy with the result.

pole_smoker
Jun 20, 2015, 4:41 AM
Don't feel bad. Up until recently my experiences were very similar to yours. My first blow job was with my wife's cooperation and help back in my 20's. Through the years I've probably had a half dozen encounters and in each case the results were the same as yours. Lots of fun, but no dramatic finish.

I rarely cum from a blow job myself, so I can certainly understand a man not being able to cum, but ass someone else suggested, I couldn't help feel that I just wasn't that good at giving a BJ.

I'm not sure what changed (if anything), I only know a few years ago all that changed. I gave a blow job and from the start I just knew he was going to cum. After, when he dropped to his knees and took me into his mouth, I came within minutes.

My "hook-ups" are few and far between, but every encounter since then had the same very nice result. I think part of it is that the couple of guys involved weren't hook-ups, they were friends. I think too, that it also had to do with being more comfortable in my own skin. I wasn't trying so hard. Both of us were just more relaxed and the results have been getting and giving some of the best blow jobs of my life.

I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that my current friend with benefits has a habit of slipping his finger in my ass as he's blowing me. I couldn't not cum if I wanted to. I would tell anyone giving a blow job, if you want to take things to the next level, slide your fingers down between your lover's lets and over his anus. if you seems receptive, take the plunge. I can almost guarantee you'll be happy with the result.

You are cheating on your wife hooking up with closeted married men on the down low, but this is not surprising at all that your hook ups and fuck buddies love it when you become a submissive cocksucker during your hook-ups and booty calls. :rolleyes:

bigal5050
Jun 20, 2015, 8:33 AM
myself I love getting him close then holding the cock head right under my nose using my tongue till he shoots on my face then taking him in my mouth to finish sucking wile I feel his hot cum drip down my face, after I like the feeling of the cum drying my face and my nose clogged up from cum such a turn on for me

charles-smythe
Jun 20, 2015, 12:01 PM
Not all men ejaculate from getting sucked off. It's pretty common for men to have to jerk off to finish, and not be able to finish from someone's mouth alone.

…I’ve sucked somewhere between 350 & 400 dicks & I’ve never had a guy have to stop & jack off…

pole_smoker
Jun 20, 2015, 1:39 PM
…I’ve sucked somewhere between 350 & 400 dicks & I’ve never had a guy have to stop & jack off…

If you like men cumming in your mouth I guess that's good? But there are men who can't cum from getting fellated. I'm like this, and I have met other men who are like this.

DMercator
Jun 20, 2015, 8:38 PM
You are cheating on your wife hooking up with closeted married men on the down low, but this is not surprising at all that your hook ups and fuck buddies love it when you become a submissive cocksucker during your hook-ups and booty calls. :rolleyes:

Yet another negative comment about a poster rather than anything that actually contributes to the topic of the thread. I'm flattered you spend so much time imagining what my love life must be like, but again you shouldn't confuse those voices in your head with actual facts.

pole_smoker
Jun 20, 2015, 8:42 PM

Yet another negative comment about a poster rather than anything that actually contributes to the topic of the thread. I'm flattered you spend so much time imagining what my love life must be like, but again you shouldn't confuse those voices in your head with actual facts.

I am not being 'negative' simply by posting the truth. No I do not hear voices but I would not be surprised if the trolls like you who obsess over me do. ;) :rolleyes: