PDA

View Full Version : Drew - HELP! Limit new posts?

hudson9
Jun 19, 2015, 1:51 PM
Without addressing anyone's motives, it has been very destructive to the community when individuals flood the forums with new threads, forcing other threads down the list and basically monopolizing the forums. If a sense of community and fairness will not prevent people from monopolizing the forums, and without policing content, can't members be limited to, say, 2 new thread starts a day? I can't imagine this would be too hard to do from a technical standpoint, and limiting to 2/day will not freeze anyone out or restrict the "topics" they wish to discuss. But it will keep the forum a bit more accessible for the rest of us!
:2cents:

SilkyHoseLover
Jun 19, 2015, 5:05 PM
Drew who? Ain't nobody here by that name, least as far as I can reckon...

fredtyg
Jun 19, 2015, 5:28 PM
I'm of the impression Drew might not be around anymore. A car accident or something along that line? I'm trying not to raise hysteria here.

I know some will suggest that since the site is still here he would have to be. Not completely true. He could either have bought the domain name (or server space) for 10 years or so, in which case the site would sit here until the registration ran out. Then the usual course would be someone buying it and making him pay big to get it back. If his payment to the server expired, we probably couldn't access the site.

Or, he had the server space or domain name registration automatically renewed via credit card, in which case it would keep being renewed until his card expired.

If someone can point to site changes or recent updates, that might prove me wrong. I've noticed no changes to the site for at least a year or two. Then again, I only go to the forums.

Coastocoast
Jun 19, 2015, 7:09 PM
Drew abandoned the site in place instead of being merciful and pulling it down before he left. If he had just shut it down the memories would have been better than what they will be when it does finally end.

charles-smythe
Jun 19, 2015, 8:04 PM
…we don’t need post limits…you just need to use the ignore function…

bim49686
Jun 19, 2015, 8:08 PM
I found this doing a google search for who owns bisexual.com According to "Whois Bisexual.com", Bisexual is owned by Andrew K. of Individual since 2013. Bisexual was registered with TUCOWS DOMAINS INC. on January 09, 1996. Andrew K. resides in Calgary, Canada and their email is whoisonly2@threepillows.com.
Earlier, Bisexual owners included individual 100-1039 17th Ave SW Ste 461 in 2011.
The current Bisexual.com owner and other personalities/entities that used to own this domain in the past are listed below.
If you would like to share more "whois" details on Bisexual with us, please contact us (https://www.easycounter.com/aboutus.html)!
who owns bisexual.com Bisexual.com whois historyGeneral

Andrew K. Individual
Owner since November 23, 2013

2 years left
Expires on January 08, 2018
19 years old
Created on January 09, 1996

Registrar and Status

Registar
TUCOWS DOMAINS INC.

Sponsor
http://www.cyberwurx.com

Status
clientDeleteProhibited
clientTransferProhibited
clientUpdateProhibited

Owner
Registrar
Status

Andrew K. Individual
November 23, 2013

TUCOWS DOMAINS INC.
http://www.tucowsdomains.com (https://out.easycounter.com/external-url/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tucowsdomains.com)
Show WHOIS info (https://whois.easycounter.com/bisexual.com#)

clientDeleteProhibited
clientTransferProhibited
clientUpdateProhibited

https://static.easycounter.com/img/loader.gif

individual
November 24, 2012

TUCOWS DOMAINS INC.
Show (https://whois.easycounter.com/bisexual.com#)

individual 100-1039 17th Ave SW, Ste 461
April 09, 2011

TUCOWS.COM CO.
Show WHOIS info (https://whois.easycounter.com/bisexual.com#)

pole_smoker
Jun 19, 2015, 8:50 PM

Exactly. Or certain people here who are trolls who think they control the site and what people post need to stop being so butt hurt when everyone ignores them and their BS, since they refuse to stop clicking on threads that are made, or stop reading posts that they find offensive since they're prudes.

http://www.crocogays.com/pictures/twinks/broke-straight-boys/gay-guy-on-knees-sucking-dick/big.jpg

jem_is_bi
Jun 19, 2015, 9:24 PM

Charles, the ignore function was not designed to deal with spammers

pole_smoker
Jun 19, 2015, 9:51 PM

The only people who spam here are random bots or users that spam sites, tenni, 12volty2.0, Njbiguy01, and pepperjack but these people are all trolls and think they own this site and control what gets posted or what in their prudish feeble minds should not get posted. :rolleyes:

hudson9
Jun 20, 2015, 10:38 AM
Sorry, pole, but when 9 of the 18 visible posts were started by the same poster, that's evidence of a selfishness and lack of courtesy or consideration of other people attempting to use the sight. I did not call you out by name, and am not addressing the subject matter of your posts, just your apparent lack of sense of community. Attempting to deflect onto other long-time, generally respected members by name-calling or changing the subject to "content" is transparent and will persuade no one otherwise.

pole_smoker
Jun 20, 2015, 7:44 PM
Sorry, pole, but when 9 of the 18 visible posts were started by the same poster, that's evidence of a selfishness and lack of courtesy or consideration of other people attempting to use the sight. I did not call you out by name, and am not addressing the subject matter of your posts, just your apparent lack of sense of community. Attempting to deflect onto other long-time, generally respected members by name-calling or changing the subject to "content" is transparent and will persuade no one otherwise.
Nobody is being "selfish" by posting a lot except the butt hurt trolls like NJbiGuy01, 12VoltyV2.0, pepperjack, tenni, and others who love to troll and harass people who they personally do not like, and these trolls think they control the site and what gets posted and who can post what when they don't at all. :rolleyes: Who cares about "long time generally respected members"? Websites get ruined by people who dick size and claim that since they've been here for years that they can dictate what gets posted and what does not, and these fools just become professional complainers like you have now become.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/ff8577f3706909c3beeb1249e03c7198/tumblr_mstmehMvPm1spjvu2o1_400.gif

http://33.media.tumblr.com/ff8577f3706909c3beeb1249e03c7198/tumblr_mstmehMvPm1spjvu2o1_400.gif

PamelaBiPantyboy
Jun 20, 2015, 9:14 PM
Drew is short for Andrew. However. you could never convince me our owner is 19 yrs of age. I no longer worry about what is real in online social settings and forums anymore, and consider such only purely entertainment. When I cam here, and shortly there after, I had euphemistic hopes that this site was a utopia, that it is clearly not - I take some business and commerce sites seriously - Otherwise ? Who knows ? Is there an actual " Drew " Who knows, such a person is not very evident here.

pole_smoker
Jun 20, 2015, 9:17 PM
Drew is short for Andrew. However. you could never convince me our owner is 19 yrs of age. I no longer worry about what is real in online social settings and forums anymore, and consider such only purely entertainment. When I cam here, and shortly there after, I had euphemistic hopes that this site was a utopia, that it is clearly not - I take some business and commerce sites seriously - Otherwise ? Who knows ? Is there an actual " Drew " Who knows, such a person is not very evident here.

'Drew' if he really exists is 38, but this site has not been around since 1996.

darkeyes
Jun 21, 2015, 7:30 AM
I'm of the impression Drew might not be around anymore. A car accident or something along that line? I'm trying not to raise hysteria here.

I know some will suggest that since the site is still here he would have to be. Not completely true. He could either have bought the domain name (or server space) for 10 years or so, in which case the site would sit here until the registration ran out. Then the usual course would be someone buying it and making him pay big to get it back. If his payment to the server expired, we probably couldn't access the site.

Or, he had the server space or domain name registration automatically renewed via credit card, in which case it would keep being renewed until his card expired.

If someone can point to site changes or recent updates, that might prove me wrong. I've noticed no changes to the site for at least a year or two. Then again, I only go to the forums.
The site went down a some years ago I seem to remember because, according to Drew, he had let his "ownership" of the domain lapse and .com was off air for several days.. he paid his dues and .com was back up and running almost as if it hadn't been away. Somewhere in his forum posts the detail of that should exist for all 2 see should they so wish.

Problems with the site used to get dealt with relatively quickly until 10 months or so ago and it was then the site owner (Drew as we know him) disappeared and problems stopped being dealt with because of that disappearance.. Duckie claimed to have been in contact with Drew a few months ago and said he had gone walkabout (whatever that means in this case). No one else has had contact that we know of. And since about August last year dimwit began to run riot and an already flagging site began to really struggle as it is now.

In time the site will, I suspect, just stop being... unless Drew appears or the site gets a new owner which may be the best thing.

charles-smythe
Jun 21, 2015, 7:41 AM
The only people who spam here are random bots or users that spam sites, tenni, 12volty2.0, Njbiguy01, and pepperjack but these people are all trolls and think they own this site and control what gets posted or what in their prudish feeble minds should not get posted. :rolleyes: …I’m afraid I must strongly agree…almost from my first post…tenni was in my face TRYING to dictate to me & everyone else what we could or couldn’t post on HIS site…by virtue of his high handed attitude he literally pushed me into pole’s camp & made an enamy out of me…all because in my ignorance of the striff between them I had the gual to agree with pole on some minor point…we don’t need limits…we just need tenni & his crew to realize that THEY don’t own the site & leave people alone…

pepperjack
Jun 21, 2015, 7:42 AM

Isn't it ironic & laughable that the very first thing ps claims to be looking for here in his profile is "friends?":rolleyes:

charles-smythe
Jun 21, 2015, 7:48 AM
Nobody is being "selfish" by posting a lot except the butt hurt trolls like NJbiGuy01, 12VoltyV2.0, pepperjack, tenni, and others who love to troll and harass people who they personally do not like, and these trolls think they control the site and what gets posted and who can post what when they don't at all. :rolleyes: Who cares about "long time generally respected members"? Websites get ruined by people who dick size and claim that since they've been here for years that they can dictate what gets posted and what does not, and these fools just become professional complainers like you have now become.
…amen…

pole_smoker
Jun 21, 2015, 2:05 PM
Isn't it ironic & laughable that the very first thing ps claims to be looking for here in his profile is "friends?":rolleyes:
So? People join this site for a variety of reasons, besides hooking up with random strangers. :rolleyes:

pole_smoker
Jun 21, 2015, 3:43 PM
…I’m afraid I must strongly agree…almost from my first post…tenni was in my face TRYING to dictate to me & everyone else what we could or couldn’t post on HIS site…by virtue of his high handed attitude he literally pushed me into pole’s camp & made an enamy out of me…all because in my ignorance of the striff between them I had the gual to agree with pole on some minor point…we don’t need limits…we just need tenni & his crew to realize that THEY don’t own the site & leave people alone…

True.

tenni
Jun 21, 2015, 4:36 PM
Charles
Charles you have referred to me rather than a more vague person and written about the person, me. That violates rule 2. Deal with the issue and not the person.

I have you on ignore but check in with you sometimes. (bad habit probably)

If you found my behaviour difficult and you are not the/a troll, I am sorry. I do not have a crew. I am asking you to please stop saying that. You were hearing from other members about their opinion about your behaviour. Others seem to be complaining about the anarchy, ridiculous polls and excessive postings. You have contributed to some.

No one drove you into a camp. You went there willingly from the minute you joined. By making your posts you made impressions on me and others in a bad way. You have been here since February and have already posted nearly a thousand posts and that is many more times than most new members. You immediately made yourself known to all and seemed to support, mimic and copied another person's ideas. At this rate, I think that it looks like you will make about 22, 000 posts before you have been here as long as the Queen of posts, at 10, 000 darkness made since 2005. :)

You were claiming to know this site and commented as if you ran it after being here less than two months. Was that wise for a rookie member? The issue as to who runs this site is up in the air. You seemed to feel qualified to "take it over" and used the pronoun "the rest of us" (or similar)?

However, you have changed in the past month or so in some respects. You are mimicking/repeating other position less and expressing your own views beyond a two word reply. You tried to add jokes. You've noticed the success to that. Good attempt to lighten the tension here though.

If Drew were here, the person that you defend by omission would be long gone due to violating the rules and have joined Top Fucker, Drugstore Cowboy, Bi Dave, etc. They all behaved similarly with excessive posts and offending slurring other members (RULE2).

If these words offend you, I don't know what to write. I won't respond back to you in this thread and so you have the first word and the last work. You offended many of us and not the other way around.

Again, sorry if we got off to a bad start.

Now, to put you on ignore again....I use it as a brake ...

cuttin2dachase
Jun 21, 2015, 5:10 PM
If you'll just put the offending person/s on ignore, the posts they originated/created will not even show in your forum list and any posts to other threads from said person/s will be hidden. Everyone nowadays uses call block on their mobiles, right? Why not take advantage of the equivalent technology available on this site to weed out unwanted horsesh*t and the d*ckheads who create it? If you are a masochist, glutton for abuse type, you can still click on hidden posts to read them if curiosity gets the better of you. Why you'd do that, I don't know, but if you just USE the ignore function, the delusional, socipathic clutter will go away even if the dipsh*t creating 99% of it doesn't go away.

charles-smythe
Jun 21, 2015, 5:20 PM

…but it will help…

pepperjack
Jun 21, 2015, 7:03 PM
So? People join this site for a variety of reasons, besides hooking up with random strangers. :rolleyes:

Have you got rocks in your head you dumb shit?! The very obvious point to that post was that you've done nothing but go out of your way to antagonize, alienate people on here & create enemies. You're an obvious game player & epitomize the expression " internet troll !" When you discovered the site was missing the admin, you saw it as an opportunity to run amok in here, an out-of-control 55yo BRAT!

I can't imagine anyone as despicable as you being in a relationship, much less a gratifying one. Which brings me to my next point: The way you keep harping about my hook-ups with hot, much younger guys tells me you're seething with jealous resentment because you can't get one!

pole_smoker
Jun 21, 2015, 7:16 PM
Have you got rocks in your head you dumb shit?! The very obvious point to that post was that you've done nothing but go out of your way to antagonize, alienate people on here & create enemies. You're an obvious game player & epitomize the expression " internet troll !" When you discovered the site was missing the admin, you saw it as an opportunity to run amok in here, an out-of-control 55yo BRAT!

I can't imagine anyone as despicable as you being in a relationship, much less a gratifying one. Which brings me to my next point: The way you keep harping about my hook-ups with hot, much younger guys tells me you're seething with jealous resentment because you can't get one!

:rolleyes: yes, in your first paragraph you are simply describing yourself, and your own issues. You are also describing tenni.;) No woman or man actually wants a true or real partnership, or relationship with you. Having someone as a fuck buddy or hook up is not a partnership or relationship at all.

As for hook ups we have been there and done that when we were single before we met each other and started dating, with women and men. Sex with strangers is not something either of us like. But we have had younger men and women flirt with us but we ignore them as we're not interested in having sex with anyone else besides each other. Guys who go for much younger men are immature, incapable of having an actual relationship with anyone, and most people prefer being with someone who is around their age. LMAO but I do not expect you with your ignorance and stupidity to understand or grasp any of this. :rolleyes:

You do not own or control this site, or what gets posted, and you are a troll.

pole_smoker
Jun 21, 2015, 7:20 PM
Charles
Charles you have referred to me rather than a more vague person and written about the person, me. That violates rule 2. Deal with the issue and not the person.

If you found my behaviour difficult and you are not the/a troll, I am sorry. I do not have a crew. I am asking you to please stop saying that. You were hearing from other members about their opinion about your behaviour. Others seem to be complaining about the anarchy, ridiculous polls and excessive postings. You have contributed to some.

No one drove you into a camp. You went there willingly from the minute you joined. By making your posts you made impressions on me and others in a bad way. You have been here since February and have already posted nearly a thousand posts and that is many more times than most new members. You immediately made yourself known to all and seemed to support, mimic and copied another person's ideas. At this rate, I think that it looks like you will make about 22, 000 posts before you have been here as long as the Queen of posts, at 10, 000 darkness made since 2005. :)

You were claiming to know this site and commented as if you ran it after being here less than two months. Was that wise for a rookie member? The issue as to who runs this site is up in the air. You seemed to feel qualified to "take it over" and used the pronoun "the rest of us" (or similar)?

However, you have changed in the past month or so in some respects. You are mimicking/repeating other position less and expressing your own views beyond a two word reply. You tried to add jokes. You've noticed the success to that. Good attempt to lighten the tension here though.

If Drew were here, the person that you defend by omission would be long gone due to violating the rules and have joined Top Fucker, Drugstore Cowboy, Bi Dave, etc. They all behaved similarly with excessive posts and offending slurring other members (RULE2).

If these words offend you, I don't know what to write. I won't respond back to you in this thread and so you have the first word and the last work. You offended many of us and not the other way around.

:rolleyes: as if anyone should take anything you post seriously since you lie and pretend to be nice but in reality you are a control freak Jim Riley. You and your clique of trolls do not own or control this site, do not control what gets posted, and it does not mean anything when people who have been here for awhile try to claim any of this, or that they get to control what gets posted and what does not since they are being silly control freaks.

Yes and you were banned before by 'Drew' for trolling, stalking, and harassing people who you did not like or who posted things you did not like...but you are a hypocrite and everyone can easily tell this about you. ;)

Cum1st
Jun 21, 2015, 7:27 PM
Without addressing anyone's motives, it has been very destructive to the community when individuals flood the forums with new threads, forcing other threads down the list and basically monopolizing the forums. If a sense of community and fairness will not prevent people from monopolizing the forums, and without policing content, can't members be limited to, say, 2 new thread starts a day? I can't imagine this would be too hard to do from a technical standpoint, and limiting to 2/day will not freeze anyone out or restrict the "topics" they wish to discuss. But it will keep the forum a bit more accessible for the rest of us!

Guess that didn't work. What's next, a mini mass exodus?

pole_smoker
Jun 21, 2015, 7:32 PM
Guess that didn't work. What's next, a mini mass exodus?

LMAO ;)

12voltyV2.0
Jun 21, 2015, 9:58 PM

I think it is pretty clear that Drew abandoned this site--for whatever reason----ages ago--I do think it must be a case that the server was paid in advance. It is depressing to go and read the crazy crap that gets posted on the forum board now.

Pretty much nothing of value now. I am willing to bet that we have either a number of troll entities who have invaded us since we have no one who oversees things, or the person behind profiles like Pole Sucker has created other profiles and then posts insane stuff like: "Have you just happened to jerk off a load of jizz into a bowl full of butter in your kitchen?" or some such nonsensical thing!!

pole_smoker
Jun 21, 2015, 10:00 PM
I think it is pretty clear that Drew abandoned this site--for whatever reason----ages ago--I do think it must be a case that the server was paid in advance. It is depressing to go and read the crazy crap that gets posted on the forum board now.

Pretty much nothing of value now. I am willing to bet that we have either a number of troll entities who have invaded us since we have no one who oversees things, or the person behind profiles like Pole Sucker has created other profiles and then posts insane stuff like: "Have you just happened to jerk off a load of jizz into a bowl full of butter in your kitchen?" or some such nonsensical thing!!
Sorry butthurt troll, I don't post under other names.

Secondly there's nothing wrong with posting about sex on a bisexual sex site for adults. :rolleyes: Stop being such a butt hurt prude.

pole_smoker
Jun 21, 2015, 11:25 PM
http://www.manhuntdaily.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/alpha/r/Riley-Tess-gets-an-enema-from-Jordan-Fox-on-gay-porn-site-UK-Naked-Men-6.jpg

pepperjack
Jun 21, 2015, 11:47 PM
All I can say is, "every dog has his day! " Old school practical wisdom.

pole_smoker
Jun 21, 2015, 11:51 PM
All I can say is, "every dog has his day! " Old school practical wisdom.

Yes, yours was when you took lots of cocks up your ass and in your mouth while in prison and learned that you are happiest as a punk bitch beta male on your knees taking as much cock and cum as you can in both holes. Or just trolling adult sex sites like this looking to infect men and women with the STDs you have. :rolleyes:

pepperjack
Jun 22, 2015, 12:23 AM
Yes, yours was when you took lots of cocks up your ass and in your mouth while in prison and learned that you are happiest as a punk bitch beta male on your knees taking as much cock and cum as you can in both holes. Or just trolling adult sex sites like this looking to infect men and women with the STDs you have. :rolleyes:

Actually, once again creepo, goes to show what you really know about me. I threw that bait out there for you, 'cause I know what a dumb shit you are & how easily your buttons can get pushed. I've never been fucked in the ass & I never sucked any cock in prison. That came years later, with a young gay guy I brought home who complimented me profusely! I had a rep in prison for being a bad ass. I had the respect of some of the scariest guys in there. And guys like you were a dime a dozen, hollering FAG the loudest with their pseudo-macho bs when they were the ones indulging in it. That's why it's so easy for me to read your transparent ass, even predict it.:impleased

pole_smoker
Jun 22, 2015, 12:44 AM
Actually, once again creepo, goes to show what you really know about me. I threw that bait out there for you, 'cause I know what a dumb shit you are & how easily your buttons can get pushed. I've never been fucked in the ass & I never sucked any cock in prison. That came years later, with a young gay guy I brought home who complimented me profusely! I had a rep in prison for being a bad ass. I had the respect of some of the scariest guys in there. And guys like you were a dime a dozen, hollering FAG the loudest with their pseudo-macho bs when they were the ones indulging in it. That's why it's so easy for me to read your transparent ass, even predict it.:impleased

Please, you were a punk bitch in prison taking cock and cum in your ass and mouth and it is obvious even though you are lying about how you were turned out for multiple men as their bitch. ;) If you want to see someone into pseudo - macho bs, who does not know the first thing about being masculine look in the mirror, and read your own words. :rolleyes:

Yes your silly 'rep' in prison was that of a punk bitch that anyone could get sucked or fuck having you take their cum load up your ass and going ass to mouth for free. ;) But this is obvious about you, and everyone knows it.

Nope you do not push my buttons. All you are doing is proving how you are a troll on this site to everyone here. :rolleyes:

charles-smythe
Jun 22, 2015, 2:01 AM
…no matter how many post pole makes & pushes the others down the others still appearin dark green until their read…& I’m sure I’m probably the only one who does this…but I like to start reading the un-read posts from the bottom…so no matter how far he pushes them…I still see them…

pepperjack
Jun 22, 2015, 2:19 AM
yea, we're all smart enough to see:rolleyes:

charles-smythe
Jun 22, 2015, 9:35 AM
yea, we're all smart enough to see:rolleyes:

…then ignore him & go on about your business…if everyone but me ignores him he won’t impact the sitr at all…

NjbiGuy01
Jun 22, 2015, 10:39 AM
Your a clueless clown Pole...your days here will be surely be numbered.

pole_smoker
Jun 22, 2015, 11:51 AM
…no matter how many post pole makes & pushes the others down the others still appearin dark green until their read…& I’m sure I’m probably the only one who does this…but I like to start reading the un-read posts from the bottom…so no matter how far he pushes them…I still see them…

Exactly if people do not want to read my posts, or anyone else's posts they just should not click on them. It's that simple. :rolleyes:

AGuyIKnow
Jun 22, 2015, 3:41 PM
Exactly if people do not want to read my posts...
This is surely the place to go through if you want see a dick. Pick a day and pretty much any time and there you are.

You certainly can't have much of sex life if you spend most of your time here.

pole_smoker
Jun 22, 2015, 4:29 PM
This is surely the place to go through if you want see a dick. Pick a day and pretty much any time and there you are.

You certainly can't have much of sex life if you spend most of your time here.
:rolleyes: I don't spend most of my time here. Yes we both have an extremely satisfying sex life with each other and have sex multiple times daily; but there's more to our relationship than just sex but...I don't think that you would even know about that since you assume that relationships are mainly all about sex. :rolleyes: But it's no wonder why you cheat on your wife, are deeply closeted, and are too much of a coward to come out to her since you assume that relationships/marriages are all about sex. :rolleyes: ;)

Yes, you're one of a few dicks and trolls here on this site. ;) :rolleyes:

AGuyIKnow
Jun 22, 2015, 4:39 PM
Yes, you're one of a few dicks and trolls here on this site. ;) :rolleyes:
Getting defensive? See a patturn? You do this ever time some one calls you out.

I typically have sex twice a day, not that it should matter to you. I don't spend the entire day and evening like you. It pretty easy to verify this by just look at just the tread title. It is interestingly, the amount that you waste here though.

pole_smoker
Jun 22, 2015, 5:17 PM
Getting defensive? See a patturn? You do this ever time some one calls you out.

I typically have sex twice a day, not that it should matter to you. I don't spend the entire day and evening like you. It pretty easy to verify this by just look at just the tread title. It is interestingly, the amount that you waste here though.
:rolleyes: It does not take up that much of my time, to post here.

Work and other things take up more of my time than posting here does.

Yes, that's because you are nothing but an internet troll, and love to stalk/troll and harass me and other people who you happen not to like, or who happen to post things you do not like. :rolleyes:

All this thread title and others like it just show how a few butt hurt trolls and people who think they own the site such as yourself think they can tell other people what they can and cannot post, and love to troll/harass me and other people here who they do not like. :rolleyes:

AGuyIKnow
Jun 22, 2015, 7:46 PM
Yes, that's because you are nothing but an internet troll, and love to stalk/troll and harass me and other people who you happen not to like, or who happen to post things you do not like. :rolleyes:
This another one of you canned responses? Other people? Name one, besides you of course. You obviously don't really read my posts, or your loosing it to old age.

I don't don't dislike anyone. You act like idiot but that doesn't mean I dislike you.

pepperjack
Jun 22, 2015, 7:51 PM
…then ignore him & go on about your business…if everyone but me ignores him he won’t impact the sitr at all…

I think I'm the best one qualified to decide how I'm going to deal with Count Dracula, got it Renfield?! :devil:

pepperjack
Jun 22, 2015, 9:48 PM
This another one of you canned responses? Other people? Name one, besides you of course. You obviously don't really read my posts, or your loosing it to old age.

I don't don't dislike anyone. You act like idiot but that doesn't mean I dislike you.

I don't like him & I've made it obvious! One of the most despicable people to ever cross my path, & I'm well experienced in human nature. And it's obviously all deliberate on his part; he's having fun constantly antagonizing people on here, an internet weasel, coward....taking advantage of the anonymity it provides.

pole_smoker
Jun 22, 2015, 9:59 PM
I don't like him & I've made it obvious! One of the most despicable people to ever cross my path, & I'm well experienced in human nature. And it's obviously all deliberate on his part; he's having fun constantly antagonizing people on here, an internet weasel, coward....taking advantage of the anonymity it provides.

:rolleyes: You are a troll, phony, coward, liar, total hypocrite, and a charlatan who loves to spill diarrhea out of his miniscule brain with his hate filled posts that are total bullshit. But, you love to project your own fragile self-esteem, and how you view yourself, and your issues onto me, and anyone you personally do not like. :smilies15 ;) :rolleyes:

pepperjack
Jun 22, 2015, 10:53 PM
You've heard of the Bob Seger classic, " Still Running Against the Wind ? " pole smoker keeps insisting on " pissing against the wind ! " :smilies15

AGuyIKnow
Jun 22, 2015, 11:36 PM
pole smoker keeps insisting on " pissing against the wind ! " :smilies15
That kinky bastard keep swallowing it all though. :)

charles-smythe
Jun 23, 2015, 10:49 AM
I think I'm the best one qualified to decide how I'm going to deal with Count Dracula, got it Renfield?! :devil:
…no…is Count Dracula supposed to be pole?....hey…that’s great…and Renfield me?...is so just say pole & charlie….FYI:…you must not be doing a very good job of taking care of him if all you’re bitching is any indication…

darkeyes
Jun 23, 2015, 11:24 AM
:rolleyes: You are a troll, phony, coward, liar, total hypocrite, and a charlatan who loves to spill diarrhea out of his miniscule brain with his hate filled posts that are total bullshit. But, you love to project your own fragile self-esteem, and how you view yourself, and your issues onto me, and anyone you personally do not like. :smilies15 ;) :rolleyes:
Aahahahahahahahahaha.. O christ, Poley... u crease me up, u really do... u r such a fucking wanker indeed... of the most useless kind.. it will b a pity if the day comes and Drew does return and gives u the order of the boot... some of ur funnies r priceless.. :tongue:. U keep talking of urself and don't realise it... a dimwit indeed..:impleased

darkeyes
Jun 23, 2015, 1:11 PM
…no…is Count Dracula supposed to be pole?....hey…that’s great…and Renfield me?...is so just say pole & charlie….FYI:…you must not be doing a very good job of taking care of him if all you’re bitching is any indication…

U kno, such is the unjustified nature of Poley's vituperative criticism on Pepper I would have thought out of sympathy u would have tadge more understanding of his reaction. After all, Chas, do u not feel resentment for tenni's having a go at u at the beginning of ur tenure on site? From what I mind of it, it was far less nasty than anything Dimwit has aimed at Pepper... as has tenni's defence of himself since Poley began his attacks on him.. tenni has tried very hard not to be negative in his sparring with ur m8 who has made no such effort at ne time to do likewise in his attacks upon tenni.. and tenni has never at ne time acted like the vindictive tosser that ur chum has against him. Ne with half a brain can see who is the vindictive arsewipe.. it is ur failure to do so which leads so many to the concusion that u r maybe dimwit himself, his bumchum or sadly just another troll who cares not 1 jot about this site, or worse, about the people in this world whose sexuality u profess to share.

I dont ask that u take tenni, Pepper or anyone else's side.. only that use ur intelligence to support ur own kind in a much less negative way than hitherto. Don't allow criticism of u by others, tenni, Pepper, me or anyone else, to deflect u from the important job of being a decent human being as well as one who happens to be bisexual.

tenni
Jun 23, 2015, 1:21 PM
It is an interesting metaphor.

...when confronted by Mina Harker, the object of Dracula's obsession, Renfield suffers an attack of conscience (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscience) and begs her to flee from his master's grasp. Renfield is consumed by his desire to keep Mina safe, begging Seward and the others to allow him to leave lest he feel guilty for her fate. When he is denied by Seward, Renfield tells the group of vampire hunters that "[he] warned them!" When Dracula returns that night, Renfield is again seized by his conscience. He remembers hearing that madmen have unnatural strength, and so attempts to fight Dracula. Renfield's strength leaves him after looking into Dracula's eyes, and Dracula throws him to the floor, severely injuring him.

pole_smoker
Jun 23, 2015, 2:24 PM
It is an interesting metaphor.

...when confronted by Mina Harker, the object of Dracula's obsession, Renfield suffers an attack of conscience (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscience) and begs her to flee from his master's grasp. Renfield is consumed by his desire to keep Mina safe, begging Seward and the others to allow him to leave lest he feel guilty for her fate. When he is denied by Seward, Renfield tells the group of vampire hunters that "[he] warned them!" When Dracula returns that night, Renfield is again seized by his conscience. He remembers hearing that madmen have unnatural strength, and so attempts to fight Dracula. Renfield's strength leaves him after looking into Dracula's eyes, and Dracula throws him to the floor, severely injuring him.
*yawn* Who cares?

http://31.media.tumblr.com/f5d097b6d623faeb8a4096a163200c1a/tumblr_nnpj14hQcQ1tulo9ho1_250.gif

pole_smoker
Jun 23, 2015, 2:57 PM
U kno, such is the unjustified nature of Poley's vituperative criticism on Pepper I would have thought out of sympathy u would have tadge more understanding of his reaction. After all, Chas, do u not feel resentment for tenni's having a go at u at the beginning of ur tenure on site? From what I mind of it, it was far less nasty than anything Dimwit has aimed at Pepper... as has tenni's defence of himself since Poley began his attacks on him.. tenni has tried very hard not to be negative in his sparring with ur m8 who has made no such effort at ne time to do likewise in his attacks upon tenni.. and tenni has never at ne time acted like the vindictive tosser that ur chum has against him. Ne with half a brain can see who is the vindictive arsewipe.. it is ur failure to do so which leads so many to the concusion that u r maybe dimwit himself, his bumchum or sadly just another troll who cares not 1 jot about this site, or worse, about the people in this world whose sexuality u profess to share.

I dont ask that u take tenni, Pepper or anyone else's side.. only that use ur intelligence to support ur own kind in a much less negative way than hitherto. Don't allow criticism of u by others, tenni, Pepper, me or anyone else, to deflect u from the important job of being a decent human being as well as one who happens to be bisexual.
If you actually did know what vituperative criticism is, or actually had half a brain or intelligence you would realize that pepperjack is a troll and actually is the one that attacked me first simply because he does not like me, or my posts. :rolleyes: :smilies15

charles-smythe
Jun 23, 2015, 3:50 PM

I dont ask that u take tenni, Pepper or anyone else's side.. only that use ur intelligence to support ur own kind in a much less negative way than hitherto. Don't allow criticism of u by others, tenni, Pepper, me or anyone else, to deflect u from the important job of being a decent human being as well as one who happens to be bisexual. …you are absolutely right about my feelings about tenni & the first post I read about the ignore button I put him on ignore & haven’t read one of his posts since…I wasn’t taking sides…I just was trying to incourage him to put pole on ignore & go on with his life…I don’t blame him for being pissed off at pole…but I do blame him for not taking control of the situation with the ignore button…pole can’t piss him off if he can’t see his posts…it take 1 to start an argument…BUT it take 2 to continue it…

pole_smoker
Jun 23, 2015, 4:12 PM
…you are absolutely right about my feelings about tenni & the first post I read about the ignore button I put him on ignore & haven’t read one of his posts since…I wasn’t taking sides…I just was trying to incourage him to put pole on ignore & go on with his life…I don’t blame him for being pissed off at pole…but I do blame him for not taking control of the situation with the ignore button…pole can’t piss him off if he can’t see his posts…it take 1 to start an argument…BUT it take 2 to continue it…

Exactly. But this is why I have trolls like tenni, pepperjack, NjBiGuy01, bibedbud, and others on ignore.

http://memecrunch.com/meme/2Q3QX/cheers-to-all-my-haters/image.jpg

darkeyes
Jun 23, 2015, 4:35 PM
Exactly. But this is why I have trolls like tenni, pepperjack, NjBiGuy01, bibedbud, and others on ignore.

http://memecrunch.com/meme/2Q3QX/cheers-to-all-my-haters/image.jpgNo u bloody dont.. u have to know exactly wot peeps say.. u r such a tosser u r afraid u miss something which will aid u in ur vendetta against this site and whomsoever is victim of the moment... it is how real trolls work...

SilkyHoseLover
Jun 23, 2015, 4:48 PM
…you are absolutely right about my feelings about tenni & the first post I read about the ignore button I put him on ignore & haven’t read one of his posts since…
Uh, charles... Don't look now, but a quick search of threads started by tenni shows that you've responded to at least two, and very recently. (I didn't bother to waste my time finding more examples than that.) In one thread, yours was the first reply! So you opened a thread that you 'can't see' because 'tenni is on your ignore list', and responded to the topic without even knowing what it's about?

Methinks your statement that you "haven’t read one of his posts since", might just be, shall we say? BULLSHIT! :yikes2:

Example 1 (http://www.bisexual.com/forum/showthread.php?16962-USE-OF-CONDOMS&highlight=)

pole_smoker
Jun 23, 2015, 5:00 PM
No u bloody dont.. u have to know exactly wot peeps say.. u r such a tosser u r afraid u miss something which will aid u in ur vendetta against this site and whomsoever is victim of the moment... it is how real trolls work...
Nope, I do ignore them.

But anyway don't bother replying to any of my posts as you are now ignored too. ;) :smilies15

pole_smoker
Jun 23, 2015, 5:03 PM
Uh, charles... Don't look now, but a quick search of threads started by tenni shows that you've responded to at least two, and very recently. (I didn't bother to waste my time finding more examples than that.) In one thread, yours was the first reply! So you opened a thread that you 'can't see' because 'tenni is on your ignore list', and responded to the topic without even knowing what it's about?

Methinks your statement that you "haven’t read one of his posts since", might just be, shall we say? BULLSHIT! :yikes2:

Example 1 (http://www.bisexual.com/forum/showthread.php?16962-USE-OF-CONDOMS&highlight=)
The real bullshit is how you love to troll and flame others; but think that people like myself and Charles are the same person, and are trolls. :rolleyes:

You have also been blocked by me just now.

SilkyHoseLover
Jun 23, 2015, 5:21 PM
The real bullshit is how you love to troll and flame others;

Oh, yeah. I'm sure you'll find numerous examples of this. I am one of the more prolific trolls/flamers to be found here...:rolleyes:

...but think that people like myself and Charles are the same person... :rolleyes:
Ah, yes. And I'm ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN you will be able to find a post where I made this contention... (NOT!) :rolleyes: I defy anyone to find it!

You have also been blocked by me just now.
OMIGOD!!! Blocked by pole_smoker!!!! Now what will I do? I can't go on living!!!!! :yikes2:

But back to the original statement: Bullshit is what it's called when somebody makes a claim that is demonstrably untrue.

PamelaBiPantyboy
Jun 23, 2015, 6:01 PM
Pole Smoker => YOU monopolize these boards. Secondly, Maybe Drew is a Vampire that doesn't leave his coffin much. I had much higher hopes when I joined this site; However, expectations are only preframed resentments. The lession I am learning here : Escaping my computer, and getting out more.

PamelaBiPantyboy
Jun 23, 2015, 6:05 PM
I once thought a boyfriend would drop into my lap at my puter desk - False hopes! I`m not gonna find one on Bisexual.com = I need to get off my ass, and go look

SilkyHoseLover
Jun 23, 2015, 6:13 PM
No u bloody dont.. u have to know exactly wot peeps say.. u r such a tosser u r afraid u miss something which will aid u in ur vendetta against this site and whomsoever is victim of the moment... it is how real trolls work...Darkeyes knows the score. This idiot (poley) directly quotes tenni in a posting about four posts up the page before claiming that he has tenni (and others) on ignore. What a laughable, transparent moron... :rolleyes:

darkeyes
Jun 23, 2015, 7:58 PM
Nope, I do ignore them.

But anyway don't bother replying to any of my posts as you are now ignored too. ;) :smilies15
U do talk some rite ole tosh, dontcha, Dimwit? Feel free to iggie me allya like... do urself and every1 else a favour and iggie .com an'all..;)

pepperjack
Jun 23, 2015, 8:05 PM

Yes, his " bumchum," Renfield. :smilies15 Under his spell! I love it!:smilies15

pepperjack
Jun 23, 2015, 8:07 PM
Darkeyes knows the score. This idiot (poley) directly quotes tenni in a posting about four posts up the page before claiming that he has tenni (and others) on ignore. What a laughable, transparent moron... :rolleyes:

Yes she does!:smilies15

pepperjack
Jun 23, 2015, 8:08 PM
U do talk some rite ole tosh, dontcha, Dimwit? Feel free to iggie me allya like... do urself and every1 else a favour and iggie .com an'all..;)

Love ya Dark!:love87: Perfect timing!

AGuyIKnow
Jun 23, 2015, 8:14 PM
Poor pole, dopped on his head as a child. Bearly has a brain. It's a wonder he can come up with new idea.

pepperjack
Jun 23, 2015, 9:14 PM

Another pot -calling-the kettle black, sniveling suck up: "bumchum," Renfield! " YES ...master !" :frog::smilies15

pole_smoker
Jun 23, 2015, 10:28 PM
Darkeyes knows the score. This idiot (poley) directly quotes tenni in a posting about four posts up the page before claiming that he has tenni (and others) on ignore. What a laughable, transparent moron... :rolleyes:
Oh noes! A geriatric cross dresser who can't get laid thinks I'm an idiot! :rolleyes:

pole_smoker
Jun 23, 2015, 10:32 PM
Poor pole, dopped on his head as a child. Bearly has a brain. It's a wonder he can come up with new idea.
:rolleyes: That's pretty unoriginal.

HURRRRRRR. So funny. If you choose to cheat that's your problem and I retain the right to see you as a inconsiderate douchebag. Don't want to be judged? Then keep your dick and ass in your pants. :smilies15 :rolleyes:

pole_smoker
Jun 23, 2015, 10:33 PM
I don't talk as much shit as you do on a constant basis since you love to stir shit, and don't follow your own signature. :rolleyes:

Do you still ever cheat on your 'wife' who you claim to love anymore? Don't be surprised if she is getting dicked by some guy on the side or getting her cunt eaten by a woman since she's unfortunately married to a cheater.

If you choose to cheat that's your problem and I retain the right to see you as a inconsiderate douchebag. Don't want to be judged? Then keep your pussy and ass in your pants, and your mouth off other women's cunts. :rolleyes:

pole_smoker
Jun 23, 2015, 10:53 PM

Meh, they're trolls and professional complainers. Everyone has hobbies and that's what they are into doing.

mas8092
Jun 23, 2015, 11:20 PM
Charles

I join in your opinion.

darkeyes
Jun 24, 2015, 6:04 AM
I don't talk as much shit as you do on a constant basis since you love to stir shit, and don't follow your own signature. :rolleyes:

Do you still ever cheat on your 'wife' who you claim to love anymore? Don't be surprised if she is getting dicked by some guy on the side or getting her cunt eaten by a woman since she's unfortunately married to a cheater.

If you choose to cheat that's your problem and I retain the right to see you as a inconsiderate douchebag. Don't want to be judged? Then keep your pussy and ass in your pants, and your mouth off other women's cunts. :rolleyes:

My signature, as u call it has only ever been about my sexuality and the attitude of others to it.. nothing else. However, even if it was not, u will find, if u care to take the time to think about it, that it is a bit of a double edged sword.

As for my marriage.. I accept it is possible to cheat in an open marriage, but the circumstances haven't arisen since it was opened up some little while ago now and they wont so there is no need... so u r well out of date regarding ne cheating I may have done. Who my wife (note: no quotes..bigoted str8 folk who r anti same sex marriage would put quotes around the word) may have sex with is her affair... be it guy or gel.. all either of us ask is that we give each other some consideration before, during and after nipping off out 2 do our thing.. and shock horror.. we don't even have to know owt about ne of it, and serpently not who or (in her case at least) even the gender of who;).. tho I admit we usually do.

So.. get it right, dimwit. Whether u judge me and how u judge me is entirely ur affair...we may not live in free countries and freedom of speech is at a premium but u have the right to say about me what u will... even when u get it wrong. Everyone judges others in some way no matter what they say.. I am a flawed human being who has nice traits and less nice ones... as is every1 else... even u.... pity u don't exercise the nice a bit more often... u may find it very therapeutic and good for the self esteem.:)

I tell u about my marriage being open nowadays because from time to time I have referred to it in forums.. I don't go on about it all the time and u may have missed it... whether or not u have me on ignore... so u r now better informed and when attempting to skewer me with ur barbs perhaps u will use barbs which have sharp points.. we can't have u firing blanks both ways now can we:tongue:?

SilkyHoseLover
Jun 24, 2015, 7:32 AM
Oh noes! A geriatric cross dresser...
Right

...who can't get laid...
Wrong.

...thinks I'm an idiot! :rolleyes:Right again, but that's only my opinion. If you want irrefutable fact, you're also an arrogant, insufferable, self-absorbed asshole. (And one who can't read my responses because you've blocked me.)

pepperjack
Jun 24, 2015, 2:02 PM
My signature, as u call it has only ever been about my sexuality and the attitude of others to it.. nothing else. However, even if it was not, u will find, if u care to take the time to think about it, that it is a bit of a double edged sword.

As for my marriage.. I accept it is possible to cheat in an open marriage, but the circumstances haven't arisen since it was opened up some little while ago now and they wont so there is no need... so u r well out of date regarding ne cheating I may have done. Who my wife (note: no quotes..bigoted str8 folk who r anti same sex marriage would put quotes around the word) may have sex with is her affair... be it guy or gel.. all either of us ask is that we give each other some consideration before, during and after nipping off out 2 do our thing.. and shock horror.. we don't even have to know owt about ne of it, and serpently not who or (in her case at least) even the gender of who;).. tho I admit we usually do.

So.. get it right, dimwit. Whether u judge me and how u judge me is entirely ur affair...we may not live in free countries and freedom of speech is at a premium but u have the right to say about me what u will... even when u get it wrong. Everyone judges others in some way no matter what they say.. I am a flawed human being who has nice traits and less nice ones... as is every1 else... even u.... pity u don't exercise the nice a bit more often... u may find it very therapeutic and good for the self esteem.:)

I tell u about my marriage being open nowadays because from time to time I have referred to it in forums.. I don't go on about it all the time and u may have missed it... whether or not u have me on ignore... so u r now better informed and when attempting to skewer me with ur barbs perhaps u will use barbs which have sharp points.. we can't have u firing blanks both ways now can we:tongue:?

Dark, you are absolutely the coolest, most unique member on this site! So intelligent, wise, mature with an incredible wit. I really missed you during my absence! Contributing to a wonderful summer for me, just like in 2011. :bdaygrin:

pole_smoker
Jun 24, 2015, 9:56 PM
Dark, you are absolutely the coolest, most unique member on this site! So intelligent, wise, mature with an incredible wit. I really missed you during my absence! Contributing to a wonderful summer for me, just like in 2011. :bdaygrin:

:rolleyes: Somebody cannot stop living on the past. It is now 2015, and no longer 2011. You really should get out a lot more if you are this excited about a woman on an amateur bisexual porn and sex site you do not even really know, a woman who does not really know you, and someone who you will never meet, really be friends with, or fuck. :smilies15 :rolleyes:

Darkeyes being intelligent, witty, wise, unique, and mature? Nope. Not even close. You are just hoping she will pretend to be bisexual, and sleep with you when she's just a lesbian that did not really want to accept her true sexuality, and really does hate men and the male sex/gender despite what she claims. :rolleyes:

darkeyes
Jun 25, 2015, 9:54 AM
Well, who knows.. u may even b right 'bout me dimness, Poly... is not up 2 me 2 blow me own trumpet 'bout me genius or lack if it. Will, as I always have, allow u and others to decide for themselves 'bout that or ne other personal qualities, gifts or the lack thereof..

Do resent the accusation of misandry tho... rather like men in the main and have in general gotten on well wiv them. Hope I always shall.. there are exceptions of wich, sadly, u r 1...but I don't hatecha:eek2:. I may not likeya much, and think u a pretty shitty human being, but attaching the word h8 2 my feelings 'bout u is a bit strong. I don't h8 folk.. h8 things maybe.. ideas.. but I was raised better than 2 h8 peeps even wen they r fools un2 themselves.... almost h8ed a guy 1ce and for a little time even thought I did... had me reasons, but time and upbringing played their part preventing me from falling over the cliff of h8. H8 men for being men, tho? Christ.. u r an even bigger dimwit than I gave u credit for if u believe that really...

U r kinda right 'bout 1 thing tho... as a young girl I had accepted my bi-sexuality gladly.. at no time in my life have I considered myself str8... I told me family and the world at 14.. but at 26 or 7 me sexuality began to change.. prob earlier tho hadn't noticed, and I really didn't fancy men ne longer... take note - fancy... as in want sexually... not not like as in dislike as a human being... there is a world of difference 'tween the 2... I had never noticed that me sexuality was evolving and the 1st person to comment upon it was a guy in chat on this site.. I did not accept it and for several years I agree, and so for several tears refused to accept the evolution from bisexual woman to lesbian.. I wasn't afraid of lesbianism of of being one.. I just didn't accept that I was. Over the next year or 2 from those first comments made in chat, I pondered me and my sexuality it slowly dawned that I had evolved into lesbianism.. it was no flash of the great dawning of reality.. but a slow realisation of change. Once I had realised it, I accepted it gladly.. and more.. I accepted it gratefully. But what I am, have become, has no bearing on my liking of men as people... except in ur bigoted, bitter and twisted mind..

However, ur statement was hardly a flash of sudden insight was it? The tale of my transition from bisexual to gay has been told several times on .com... so it isn't unknown... I do believe u were around on a couple of occasions even if in one or 2 of ur other guises... In any case, it is not my difficulty in accepting my lesbianism that defines me but how I dealt with it and its aftermath.... and there u and I have very different conclusions.

charles-smythe
Jun 25, 2015, 11:29 AM
Well, who knows.. u may even b right 'bout me dimness, Poly... is not up 2 me 2 blow me own trumpet 'bout me genius or lack if it. Will, as I always have, allow u and others to decide for themselves 'bout that or ne other personal qualities, gifts or the lack thereof..

Do resent the accusation of misandry tho... rather like men in the main and have in general gotten on well wiv them. Hope I always shall.. there are exceptions of wich, sadly, u r 1...but I don't hatecha:eek2:. I may not likeya much, and think u a pretty shitty human being, but attaching the word h8 2 my feelings 'bout u is a bit strong. I don't h8 folk.. h8 things maybe.. ideas.. but I was raised better than 2 h8 peeps even wen they r fools un2 themselves.... almost h8ed a guy 1ce and for a little time even thought I did... had me reasons, but time and upbringing played their part preventing me from falling over the cliff of h8. H8 men for being men, tho? Christ.. u r an even bigger dimwit than I gave u credit for if u believe that really...

U r kinda right 'bout 1 thing tho... as a young girl I had accepted my bi-sexuality gladly.. at no time in my life have I considered myself str8... I told me family and the world at 14.. but at 26 or 7 me sexuality began to change.. prob earlier tho hadn't noticed, and I really didn't fancy men ne longer... take note - fancy... as in want sexually... not not like as in dislike as a human being... there is a world of difference 'tween the 2... I had never noticed that me sexuality was evolving and the 1st person to comment upon it was a guy in chat on this site.. I did not accept it and for several years I agree, and so for several tears refused to accept the evolution from bisexual woman to lesbian.. I wasn't afraid of lesbianism of of being one.. I just didn't accept that I was. Over the next year or 2 from those first comments made in chat, I pondered me and my sexuality it slowly dawned that I had evolved into lesbianism.. it was no flash of the great dawning of reality.. but a slow realisation of change. Once I had realised it, I accepted it gladly.. and more.. I accepted it gratefully. But what I am, have become, has no bearing on my liking of men as people... except in ur bigoted, bitter and twisted mind..

However, ur statement was hardly a flash of sudden insight was it? The tale of my transition from bisexual to gay has been told several times on .com... so it isn't unknown... I do believe u were around on a couple of occasions even if in one or 2 of ur other guises... In any case, it is not my difficulty in accepting my lesbianism that defines me but how I dealt with it and its aftermath.... and there u and I have very different conclusions. …now dasrkeyes…I can easily see you with other girls…but I can’t picture you giving up men completely…

AGuyIKnow
Jun 25, 2015, 11:39 AM
I can't picture you giving up men completely...We do still have our uses, yeah know.

darkeyes
Jun 25, 2015, 1:30 PM
…now dasrkeyes…I can easily see you with other girls…but I can’t picture you giving up men completely…

O I haven't, not completely... cos I like the daft buggers for the most part...and soon as the bells to bring in the New Year go, being Scottish, even now it is not unknown for me to snog a guy's face off simply cos he is a person close 2 me sometimes I know, sometimes not... girls 2.. spesh me luffly Kate and me m8s, str8 or bi or gay... the Scottish way of wishing peeps a "Happy New Year".. however, even at New Year, a time wen I am best disposed 2 all men and women.. even more so than Crimbo.. sorry Chas, nookie is no more on tween guys and I than on ne otha day of the year... shagging men has been given up as indeed has being shagged by them...

pepperjack
Jun 25, 2015, 2:00 PM
:rolleyes: Somebody cannot stop living on the past. It is now 2015, and no longer 2011. You really should get out a lot more if you are this excited about a woman on an amateur bisexual porn and sex site you do not even really know, a woman who does not really know you, and someone who you will never meet, really be friends with, or fuck. :smilies15 :rolleyes:

Darkeyes being intelligent, witty, wise, unique, and mature? Nope. Not even close. You are just hoping she will pretend to be bisexual, and sleep with you when she's just a lesbian that did not really want to accept her true sexuality, and really does hate men and the male sex/gender despite what she claims. :rolleyes:

Living ON the past? What an ignoramus. Just so happens she IS a friend, something you're incapable of making or having! :disgust:

pole_smoker
Jun 25, 2015, 2:28 PM
Living ON the past? What an ignoramus. Just so happens she IS a friend, something you're incapable of making or having! :disgust:
That should be "in" but I made a typo while on my tablet.

But it's spot on about you and how you can't let go of living in the past, and how you prefer fake relationships with people as opposed to real actual friendships and relationships. :rolleyes: :smilies15

I have a large number of friends, and people who love and care about me for who I am as a person; but you don't even know me. :rolleyes:

AGuyIKnow
Jun 25, 2015, 3:12 PM
I have a large number of friends, and people who love and care about me for who I am as a person; If you acted in public like you do here, there's no way that you would have any friends. You seem to strive to make people dislike you and you seem to have a high percentage that do.

pole_smoker
Jun 25, 2015, 3:31 PM
If you acted in public like you do here, there's no way that you would have any friends. You seem to strive to make people dislike you and you seem to have a high percentage that do.
:rolleyes: People take the internet and forum sites-especially an amateur porn and sex site for bisexual adults like this one way too seriously.

AGuyIKnow
Jun 25, 2015, 3:44 PM
This really was a pretty nice one before you fucked it up though. It's not often you find a fully functioning website that has no guard. It's okay though, I think a lot of us will move to the new one. I'm sure most will still stay members here, just not post anything. The site will eventually disappear when the contract runs out.

pole_smoker
Jun 25, 2015, 3:46 PM
If you acted in public like you do here, there's no way that you would have any friends. You seem to strive to make people dislike you and you seem to have a high percentage that do.
As I posted before, my haters-including you-don't even know me as a person, and never will. :rolleyes:

This really was a pretty nice one before you fucked it up though. It's not often you find a fully functioning website that has no guard. It's okay though, I think a lot of us will move to the new one. I'm sure most will still stay members here, just not post anything. The site will eventually disappear when the contract runs out.

I personally did not fuck anything up about this site. It has always been an amateur porn and sex site for bisexual adults.

charles-smythe
Jun 25, 2015, 4:00 PM
O I haven't, not completely... cos I like the daft buggers for the most part...and soon as the bells to bring in the New Year go, being Scottish, even now it is not unknown for me to snog a guy's face off simply cos he is a person close 2 me sometimes I know, sometimes not... girls 2.. spesh me luffly Kate and me m8s, str8 or bi or gay... the Scottish way of wishing peeps a "Happy New Year".. however, even at New Year, a time wen I am best disposed 2 all men and women.. even more so than Crimbo.. sorry Chas, nookie is no more on tween guys and I than on ne otha day of the year... shagging men has been given up as indeed has being shagged by them... …ahh…darkeyes…if I were 35 years younger…we could make beautiful music together…

darkeyes
Jun 25, 2015, 5:04 PM
…ahh…darkeyes…if I were 35 years younger…we could make beautiful music together…

Well, I do play fiddle, acoustic guitar, Spanish too a bit, banjo and ukelele, borhan, penny whistle, harmonica, keyboard and piano and me lickle m8 from near Berwick is teaching me the Northumbrian Pipes.. much less harsh and droney than the Scottish and Irish variety and ya dont need 2 have much blow 2 make beautiful music.. Kate and the 2 older kids r musical too and play an assortment of instruments 2... and wen we jam, the music ranges from frantabulous 2 a rite ole bloody racket... so who knows u may b rite... but if I was 35 years older we could of course b responsible at least for the not so sweet tune known as "The Funeral March":tongue:...

...ne other kind of music, Chas, methinks u wud b best finding elsewhere... ;)

AGuyIKnow
Jun 25, 2015, 5:16 PM
Wow, that's the nicest blowoff I've heard. :)

pepperjack
Jun 25, 2015, 5:48 PM
That's my Dark! :bigrin: No one else like her.:smilies15

charles-smythe
Jun 25, 2015, 5:55 PM
Well, I do play fiddle, acoustic guitar, Spanish too a bit, banjo and ukelele, borhan, penny whistle, harmonica, keyboard and piano and me lickle m8 from near Berwick is teaching me the Northumbrian Pipes.. much less harsh and droney than the Scottish and Irish variety and ya dont need 2 have much blow 2 make beautiful music.. Kate and the 2 older kids r musical too and play an assortment of instruments 2... and wen we jam, the music ranges from frantabulous 2 a rite ole bloody racket... so who knows u may b rite... but if I was 35 years older we could of course b responsible at least for the not so sweet tune known as "The Funeral March":tongue:...

...ne other kind of music, Chas, methinks u wud b best finding elsewhere... ;) …don’t worry dear…I’m too damned old to be anything more than a good grandfatherly type friend…I’ll be 71 in a few months…I’m like the old dog chasing a car…if I caught it I couldn’t drive…

darkeyes
Jun 25, 2015, 6:22 PM
Poor thing... surely ya have oomph 2 play comb kazoo... 1st music I ever made... the racket I made on me lickle drum doesn't count. an me lickle comb an tissue papa did help lata wen I took up "the moothie".. takes no effort wotsoever..:tongue: Me gr8 uncle is 78 and he plays trumpet.... 'cording 2 me Auntie Fee the dirty ole bugger still plays.. well.. u kno... in bed at nite.. doing things.. at his age an' all..:yikes2:

Mind u... she is only 67 so must b keeping the old sod young:tongue:...

pepperjack
Jun 25, 2015, 6:50 PM
I'm a drummer myself , Dark. Used to play in a rock band touring bars and niteclubs during the turbulent but free-spirited 70's. ;)

tenni
Jun 25, 2015, 7:05 PM
my, my, my darkness...are you a tart or a flirt with these words? ;)

. I can imagine how you might have worked the boys when you were bi ...:)

charles-smythe
Jun 25, 2015, 7:07 PM
Poor thing... surely ya have oomph 2 play comb kazoo... 1st music I ever made... the racket I made on me lickle drum doesn't count. an me lickle comb an tissue papa did help lata wen I took up "the moothie".. takes no effort wotsoever..:tongue: Me gr8 uncle is 78 and he plays trumpet.... 'cording 2 me Auntie Fee the dirty ole bugger still plays.. well.. u kno... in bed at nite.. doing things.. at his age an' all..:yikes2:

Mind u... she is only 67 so must b keeping the old sod young:tongue:... …I’m so un-musically inclined I have trouble getting my radio on the right channel…everyone in my family is musically inclined…my grandfather played anything with strings, my uncle the piano & acordian, my mothrer the guitar & piano, one brother the piano, the other anything with strings & he sings…all my relatives play instruments of some sort…when I was about 12 or so my grandfather decided to teach me to play the guitar…when we finished the lesson I ask him when the next lesson was…he said I’ll let you know…that was over 50 years ago & I’m still waiting…

darkeyes
Jun 25, 2015, 8:04 PM
I'm a drummer myself , Dark. Used to play in a rock band touring bars and niteclubs during the turbulent but free-spirited 70's. ;)
Me bruvva is the drummer.. I can and do sometimes, but am not ver proficient really and not well enough 2 consider mesel a drummer.. Alex on other hand is (I think) brill. In his teens and early 20s played in local bands.. he gave it all up for lurrv... awwwwww..... and the daft bugger is still in lurrrv wiv same gel...notha awwwww.. and summat I just can't understand.... his wife is wiv him!!!:eek2:;)

darkeyes
Jun 25, 2015, 8:10 PM
my, my, my darkness...are you a tart or a flirt with these words? ;)

. I can imagine how you might have worked the boys when you were bi ...:)Moi? :yikes2:

2 me eternal shame, tenni, I was a tease... and worse... to me eternal shame 10 times over.. I still am.... flirt? U betcha...😁

pepperjack
Jun 25, 2015, 8:37 PM
Me bruvva is the drummer.. I can and do sometimes, but am not ver proficient really and not well enough 2 consider mesel a drummer.. Alex on other hand is (I think) brill. In his teens and early 20s played in local bands.. he gave it all up for lurrv... awwwwww..... and the daft bugger is still in lurrrv wiv same gel...notha awwwww.. and summat I just can't understand.... his wife is wiv him!!!:eek2:;)

I still remember a blog you put on here once about your "bruvva" getting clobbered by a frying pan while prowling about your "mum's" house one night without a key. It was so hilarious, I actually transcribed it verbatim and shared it with a couple of co-workers who also got major chuckles out of it. One was a former school teacher so you should be able to relate to that. And don't worry; nothing personal was revealed; only that you're an online friend. :smilies15

darkeyes
Jun 26, 2015, 4:04 AM
I still remember a blog you put on here once about your "bruvva" getting clobbered by a frying pan while prowling about your "mum's" house one night without a key. It was so hilarious, I actually transcribed it verbatim and shared it with a couple of co-workers who also got major chuckles out of it. One was a former school teacher so you should be able to relate to that. And don't worry; nothing personal was revealed; only that you're an online friend. :smilies15Poor Alex.. he is luffly and I luff him really. He has recovered from his cracked bonce u will b glad 2 hear.. not even a mark... just shows me mum was beginning 2 knock on a bit and slowing down... 15 or even 10 years ago I doubt he wudda got up... sadly (for him) his younger lad is growing up 2 b just like him... I suspect a few broken bonces will b headed his way in time... but he allus behaves for his Auntie Fwankie tho.. I think he is luffly and it's brill that he drives his poor ole dad 2 distraction.... :impleased.