PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone read Two For One?

Holly F
Jul 4, 2005, 11:25 PM
My ex-roommate who lives in New York now says she found this hilarious book called Two For One on bn.com and says she loves it because it's funny and very relevant to our lifestyles (she's bi also). I think the author is called Wright (I forget his first name) She's recommending it highly but I'm wondering if anyone here as read it because it's bi-specific?

Let me know!!!

Holly

holydragoon
Jul 5, 2005, 10:50 AM
I think his full name is Sean David Wright ;)

DÆMØN
Jul 5, 2005, 4:30 PM
Sumbunny has gots to post the link to thata book :P Puh-leeze , kissles n huggles in advance *grinz* :bigrin: , could be I gots a book fetish :o wØØt!

Brian
Jul 5, 2005, 5:05 PM
Sumbunny has gots to post the link to that book Here it is on Amazon.com - "Two For One" by Sean David Wright (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0595354483/qid=1120597224/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_ur_1/002-1089119-1128044?v=glance&s=books&n=507846)

I'm not sure why it's not listed on our site in the fiction section (http://main.bisexual.com/index.php?do=andy_book_list&page=1&searchid=2) since we get our data automatically from Amazon every night. Maybe someone at Amazon forgot to enter the keyword "bisexual" for it when they created it's listing.

- Drew :paw:

DÆMØN
Jul 5, 2005, 6:16 PM
Thank You very much Drew :bigrin: I'll be hunting stores for that one :)

marciaventro
Jul 6, 2005, 11:01 AM
Yes! I have. As a matter of fact I posted a message about it on this forum a few weeks ago but of course it's now buried way back on page four or five so no wonder you didn't see it.

I'm with your ex-roommate--the book was hilarious and it was so cool to read mainstream fiction that was centered around a bisexual/polyamorous situation. I highly recommend it. All three characters are well done. Danielle (the bisexual) is funny with her shopping habits, Katie (the lesbian) is great with her dedication to the homeless and Max (Danielle's straight boyfriend) is a riot with his crankiness.

But in addition to its laughs the book has a great sense of power in its underlying theme. I let a straight girlfriend of mine borrow it and she told me that it made her think for several days after reading it.

Definitely go buy it, it's worth it.

Marcia :bigrin: