PDA

View Full Version : Coming Out (I'm Straight)

PeninAZ
Jun 18, 2015, 7:14 PM
This is it:
I'm not very masculine, but I'm just not attracted to men.

after a several encounters, this is just not doing it for me
It was great in theory, just not in practice, so...

nothing against others of differing sexual orientation, hope thats clear :)

With that, I'm deleting my account here,

pole_smoker
Jun 18, 2015, 9:24 PM
This is it:
I'm not very masculine, but I'm just not attracted to men.

after a several encounters, this is just not doing it for me
It was great in theory, just not in practice, so...

nothing against others of differing sexual orientation, hope thats clear :)

With that, I'm deleting my account here,
Denial is not just a river in Egypt. ;)

You did post about getting with a guy that was obese so you just haven't met the right guy yet.

http://www.bisexual.com/forum/showthread.php?16701-My-First-(-Questions)&p=283247&highlight=#post283247

Melody Dean
Jun 19, 2015, 10:54 AM
Straight people are still welcome here. :)

Also keep in mind, it's not unusual for your sexuality to be in flux. You don't have to pick a label. So you're not into guys now, that's fine. If later, you get the desire again, that's fine too. Either way, just be happy with yourself.

Velorex
Jun 19, 2015, 12:52 PM

Also keep in mind, it's not unusual for your sexuality to be in flux. You don't have to pick a label. So you're not into guys now, that's fine. If later, you get the desire again, that's fine too. Either way, just be happy with yourself.

I like your attitude. I have seen your posts on other topics, and you always seem to have something positive and/or informative to say. I feel the same way, love and be loved. Doesn't matter who or what they are. Labels are for cans.

Melody Dean
Jun 19, 2015, 1:43 PM
I like your attitude. I have seen your posts on other topics, and you always seem to have something positive and/or informative to say. I feel the same way, love and be loved. Doesn't matter who or what they are. Labels are for cans.

Agreed. Thank you very much!

charles-smythe
Jun 19, 2015, 1:59 PM

…well said…my desire are like a see-saw…one day I’ll crave pussy…the next day its dick…& it goes up & down like a see-saw…BUT my desire for each is never zero…