PDA

View Full Version : A possible explanation for why chat keeps going down.

Melody Dean
Jun 12, 2015, 11:33 AM
123 Flash Chat has/is getting a new owner, and it appears that adult content is frowned upon.

It would make so much sense as to why we keep losing chat. I bet when it goes down, an email gets sent to Drew warning it that it's against the terms of service. We get put on probation. Eventually, they lift that probation, and we violate the terms again.

If this is the case, I bet chat on here is not coming back. This would mean that 123 Flash Chat is not the chat program for us, and we would need Drew to find and install another chat client.

But, My Secret Choice is looking into other chat options to make theirs more inviting. I've also heard that someone else is building a similar website to cater to needs such as ours.

Oztrich
Jun 12, 2015, 11:58 AM
My Secret Choice? Is that a good site Melody Dean?

Melody Dean
Jun 12, 2015, 12:20 PM
My Secret Choice? Is that a good site Melody Dean?

It's still a relatively new site and the owners are still developing it. Interaction on it has kind of stalled at the moment, but it could get better in the future.

Oztrich
Jun 12, 2015, 12:44 PM
It's still a relatively new site and the owners are still developing it. Interaction on it has kind of stalled at the moment, but it could get better in the future.

I joined the site and am currently talking to a guy called sysper. So far it's not all about fucking and sucking cocks. I like talk like that (I mean without the fucking and sucking cocks talk).

sysper
Jun 12, 2015, 1:47 PM
I joined the site and am currently talking to a guy called sysper. So far it's not all about fucking and sucking cocks. I like talk like that (I mean without the fucking and sucking cocks talk).
i just chatted there with a guy called oztritch......cool guy glad i had a nice chat with him :)

fredtyg
Jun 12, 2015, 5:34 PM
. I bet when it goes down, an email gets sent to Drew warning it that it's against the terms of service. We get put on probation. Eventually, they lift that probation, and we violate the terms again.

I can't be the only one that is of the impression that Drew isn't with us on this world anymore. Has anyone actually corresponded with him in the last year or so?

pole_smoker
Jun 12, 2015, 5:38 PM
I can't be the only one that is of the impression that Drew isn't with us on this world anymore. Has anyone actually corresponded with him in the last year or so?

Maybe 'Drew' did die? A bisexual male friend of mine who moved to the west coast, and who I had not heard from in half a year died, and I did not find out until almost a year.

What do you think happens when we humans die?

SilkyHoseLover
Jun 13, 2015, 7:00 AM
What do you think happens when we humans die?They join discussion forums on the internet and annoy the living by creating endless polls, asking dumbass questions and constantly, boorishly insulting circumcised men as having been 'mutilated'.

Sound like anybody you know?

jem_is_bi
Jun 13, 2015, 7:11 AM
They join discussion forums on the internet and annoy the living by creating endless polls, asking dumbass questions and constantly, boorishly insulting circumcised men as having been 'mutilated'.

Sound like anybody you know?
Are you proposing that as a new standard for judging brain death?

charles-smythe
Jun 13, 2015, 7:57 AM
I joined the site and am currently talking to a guy called sysper. So far it's not all about fucking and sucking cocks. I like talk like that (I mean without the fucking and sucking cocks talk). …what do you talk about on a web-site like that if not about fucking & sucking cock?...thats kinda the point of a wed-site like that isn’t it?...

Orlando157
Jun 13, 2015, 1:41 PM
Melody - It is worth it to come to the site just to see your Avatar :love87:

Anyway lets all stay posted - Things will work out ....I remain optimistic

NjbiGuy01
Jun 13, 2015, 2:43 PM
Maybe 'Drew' did die? A bisexual male friend of mine who moved to the west coast, and who I had not heard from in half a year died, and I did not find out until almost a year.

What do you think happens when we humans die?

Why don't you die and show us ? We'd all love the silence. 36520

NjbiGuy01
Jun 13, 2015, 2:46 PM
Well put.

FWIW: I attempted to reach Drew via e-mail as well as the phone number posted with the ISP who has the domain listed...the e-mail bounced back and the phone is not a working number. I can't imagine the site staying up without someone paying for it and maintaining it for this period of time without some intervention. Certainly, he would have bounced Pole_smoker months ago for his pathetic behavior if he were involved...