PDA

View Full Version : docking

danielmmf
Jun 12, 2015, 1:58 AM
as a bicurious i allways learning ne ting in the internet and i would like to know if any of you have done docking and if you, did you like it?

pole_smoker
Jun 12, 2015, 3:16 AM
as a bicurious i allways learning ne ting in the internet and i would like to know if any of you have done docking and if you, did you like it?
There's a person here named tenni. Ask him about 'docking' as it's something he's always wanted to do with one of his many hook ups when he's bi and gay married men's booty calls and personal cum rags.

However, this is because his penis is mutilated (cut/circumcised), and that's one main reason why guys who have mutilated cocks want to try docking but it's not like it's going to let them actually experience what it's like to be unmutilated or have an intact penis.

Meanwhile guys like myself and my husband who are intact with a foreskin stay far away from men who are into docking, or who are obsessed with foreskin.

http://i.imgur.com/R8m53Uf.jpg

tenni
Jun 12, 2015, 10:06 AM
Am I being stalked by a troll or is someone trying to be my pimp??...lol :yikes2::wiggle2:

I have a fantasy about docking but not high on my list. I've never done it. I guess it is like a fantasy about double vaginal penetration...fantasy is greater than wanting to make it happen. Most unmarried, bi guys that I tend to get with who are natural don't seem to have a lot of foreskin left over when hard to dock. Despite the docking fantasy I probably am more inclined to cut dick. But I'm fine with either. I don't reject a guy based on whether he has foreskin or not.

:offtopic: I NEVER get together with a gay man who is in a relationship with another man regardless of what he looks like or his foreskin. Tends to have Too much, bitchy drama demands comes from these guys. I haven't been with a married to a woman guy for quite some time but I'm ok with it. Gotta help a brother out..lol.never a guy in a relationship with another guy. :rotate: To each their own tastes.

charles-smythe
Jun 12, 2015, 10:09 AM
…what is docking?...

tenni
Jun 12, 2015, 10:15 AM
Docking is when two guys pull their foreskin over each other's penis heads. They rub them or stroke the covered heads together until they shoot.

I've heard that some guys with lots of foreskin left covering not just his own penis but can cover a cut guy. It is kinda like two guys putting their dicks in one vagina....I guess. They become lubricated and the two penis rub together whether in a vajaja or foreskin.

pole_smoker
Jun 12, 2015, 1:55 PM
Am I being stalked by a troll or is someone trying to be my pimp??...lol :yikes2::wiggle2:

I have a fantasy about docking but not high on my list. I've never done it. I guess it is like a fantasy about double vaginal penetration...fantasy is greater than wanting to make it happen. Most unmarried, bi guys that I tend to get with who are natural don't seem to have a lot of foreskin left over when hard to dock. Despite the docking fantasy I probably am more inclined to cut dick. But I'm fine with either. I don't reject a guy based on whether he has foreskin or not.

:offtopic: I NEVER get together with a gay man who is in a relationship with another man regardless of what he looks like or his foreskin. Tends to have Too much, bitchy drama demands comes from these guys. I haven't been with a married to a woman guy for quite some time but I'm ok with it. Gotta help a brother out..lol.never a guy in a relationship with another guy. :rotate: To each their own tastes.
:rolleyes:

tommyswing
Jun 12, 2015, 3:17 PM
I did it once in a theater. He was quite large and thick. He said he was 9x6, I believed him. When he pulled out his cock I got down on my knees, and sucked him for awhile. He then motioned for me to get up and put our cockheads together, and he rolled his foreskin over my cock. Because he was so much longer and thicker than me, his foreskin went halfway down my shaft. We slowly moved back and forth I came in about a minute, all that friction, very hot experience.

tristancir
Jun 12, 2015, 4:21 PM
I have done docking. It is a mildly entertaining at best.

Pahunter1972
Jun 12, 2015, 6:36 PM
Any pics of docking to share?

pole_smoker
Jun 12, 2015, 7:16 PM
Any pics of docking to share?
Just do a Google search it is not that exciting.

guywholikesboth
Jun 13, 2015, 8:51 AM
First time I docked I was 15 he was 14 his foreskin was real long covered a 1/4 of my cock we both came at the same time I then went down on him and licked our cum from his cock he than licked mine clean It was the first of many times for us still love to do it but it hard to find uncut guys

pole_smoker
Jun 13, 2015, 9:54 AM
First time I docked I was 15 he was 14 his foreskin was real long covered a 1/4 of my cock we both came at the same time I then went down on him and licked our cum from his cock he than licked mine clean It was the first of many times for us still love to do it but it hard to find uncut guys
Why is it difficult for you to find men who are intact?

http://fringefamily.typepad.com/.a/6a0105364a8fba970c017d3d1fca66970c-800wi

It should be very easy considering where you live.

naztypanty
Jun 13, 2015, 10:21 AM
Unfortunately, I am cut. But I love pictures and videos of docking. Seems to be like having pussy lips that can hold another man's cock head.