PDA

View Full Version : What happens to you after you cum?

bikink
Jun 8, 2015, 1:10 PM
I don't play bisexually very often. When I do, I am kinky and go after what I want. I am aroused the whole time I'm playing and I can't get enough until I cum.. Once I cum I get ashamed of what I did to the point it bothers me for a few days. Of course after that I want it again and always fantasize.

Anyone have the same problem??

pole_smoker
Jun 8, 2015, 1:14 PM
I don't play bisexually very often. When I do, I am kinky and go after what I want. I am aroused the whole time I'm playing and I can't get enough until I cum.. Once I cum I get ashamed of what I did to the point it bothers me for a few days. Of course after that I want it again and always fantasize.

Anyone have the same problem??
Nope, no issues here with myself or my husband after both of us ejaculate.

Why would you feel guilty after you ejaculate?

charles-smythe
Jun 8, 2015, 1:54 PM

Anyone have the same problem??…like 99% of the males…I get sleepy…lol… …I felt remorse for about 2 days…& then I realized I wasn’t doing anything wrong…no more remorse…

Velorex
Jun 8, 2015, 2:01 PM
I used to feel the same way. I think it's because my mind was trying to conform to social norm and being told that anything near homosexual is wrong. When I started to live MY life and know that I'm good just the way I am, all my self loathing went away. Don't listen to anyone but your heart. Treat people well, and you will be treated well. My wife totally accepts me the way I am, and loves the extra attention when we play together. You are you, and you are great just the way you are.

steve_mcqueen
Jun 8, 2015, 2:25 PM
Excellent thread. I feel exactly the same plus I am married and feel really about it until my next urge :(

SilkyHoseLover
Jun 8, 2015, 3:34 PM
What you're experiencing has been expressed by a lot of others in these pages. To an extent, I'm the same way, and I have the additional burden of having to accept the fact that I love to wear lingerie AND deal with emerging, ever-strengthening bisexuality. Given the times that I was raised, these are issues about which we were to feel ashamed about, and keep hidden away.

So, yes -- I get extremely turned-on and the feeling diminishes greatly upon climax. But I no longer feel deep shame, and it certainly never lasted for days, when I did feel ashamed.

I'm older, I accept myself for what I am, and I am at-peace with it. I am a decent man, a responsible citizen and try to treat others according to the 'Golden Rule'. I have a wonderful wife who loves me, unconditionally. I am a lucky man.

Oztrich
Jun 8, 2015, 4:30 PM
No... I don't feel the same way. It takes me awhile for my batteries to recharge, but remain comfortable. I think for some that issue remains, and for others it's either not an issue at all, or it stays a problem.

FullSpectrum
Jun 8, 2015, 4:58 PM
I've been working on this same problem. Obviously I continue to carry those awful taboos I grew up with about man-to-man sex. No matter how much I know that when I do have sex with another man it will be as natural as sex with a woman.

I may have found a working solution, though the best one would be to have sex for the first time with a really good looking guy. For now, I put up on my screen a picture on this forum of two males, one standing behind the other and gripping the front one's cock while his own is quite visible and clearly rising. They are so beautiful. I fantasize about being with them, and the ways we would begin, ending up with my cock in one of their asses while they other slides his cock in my own ass. Because they are so beautiful, after I cum I feel good and content. So maybe the answer is: keep focused on the beauty. The taboos will eventually fade away.

Luvthewater
Jun 8, 2015, 5:30 PM
I completely loose the urge to continue once I cum. That's why I have only done no recip. I don't believe I could finish if I were doing mutual oral and came first.

mas8092
Jun 8, 2015, 6:12 PM
The first time I played with a man, in my 40's, I came when he touched my bung hole. I continued to suck until he came and sucked after he came. Oddly, I like sucking cock and don't need to cum. I enjoy the act of putting a penis in my mouth. I enjoy either swallowing the load or haveing it sprayed on me. Whether I cum or not is irrelevant. Even if I do, I want the other dick to shoot.

cheil77
Jun 8, 2015, 6:25 PM
Shit once I cum I'm trying to cum again lol I am completely comfortable with who I am and what I like men and women so I don't get the remorse

Jimbo712
Jun 8, 2015, 6:55 PM
I like to take his soft cock in my mouth and suck on it for a while.

mas8092
Jun 8, 2015, 7:17 PM
With women, I have gone through the dating dance. One step at a time. With men, I have no problem getting naked or showing with before I blow them.

cornholejoe
Jun 8, 2015, 7:36 PM
after i cum take a break and do some more

flynn
Jun 8, 2015, 7:42 PM
Same thing happens to me!! I haven't tried to taste my own cum or lay on my back and jerk off into my mouth in a while. I'll have to try it and get back to you.

BiCuriousVAN
Jun 8, 2015, 8:40 PM
I usually suck the guy I am with first, then when after I cum, I have an urgent need to pee, so once I take a bathroom break, I am ready for round 2.

sysper
Jun 8, 2015, 9:38 PM
when i 1st started to fantasize about guys while j/o i felt real guilty & ashamed after cumming & didn't think about guys for weeks sometimes months usually starting with the moment i came. i allways thought it was just a phase, but the feelings allways came back. now i have accepted the feelings will come back. i still usually think about women the moment i cum & sometimes i still feel a little guilt but at this point the guilt is pretty much gone but i'm left being aware of how much i love women.

Swirl
Jun 9, 2015, 2:31 AM
Don't know about anyone else, but I was taught bullshit before I had choices, a lot it. It was imprinted in my mind, as teaching at an early age usually is. I'm mad as hell about it because it's hard to dig that shit out of there, nearly impossible really.

HEH!!! I'm my parent/teacher/etc NOW. I practice and learn to dismiss outright that old bullshit, the bullshit that talked to me and condemned me after I came. It comes back, I dismiss that shit again, you follow?

Just as important, I learn and teach myself new things, tons of it, to blow that old shit right off into the weeds, daddy. It's 20 fucking 15 and no soul on earth will ever condemn my right and very ok sexuality again without either hearing from me.....or.....hearing nothing at all from me, as in, DISMISSED!!!!

cslutt
Jun 9, 2015, 9:56 AM
It would take us usually 4-6 weeks to recharge our batteries while the 'normal' sex we'd have with our wives would occur - once or twice a week, jerking off in between, etc. During the first 2 weeks such forbidden pleasures would seem remote, and making oneself cum was an eventful routine. The next stage, 2-4 weeks, fantasy and erotic foreplay would ensue; secretly wearing the wife's lingerie, trying new things, auto-erotically stimulate oneself, etc. Then, the 3rd period, 4-6 weeks, I would be totally fucking horny, wearing panties to work, jerking off at work, fantasizing constantly of m/m illicit pleasures, aching to wear makeup, and so on until I couldn't stand it. One would make an excuse to call the other and set a date within a week to 'get together', he was always remodeling something, to get together to 'work on a project for the day' and as soon as I would arrive at his door and he'd let me in, we'd start the teasing and eroticism. He'd have nylons on under his jeans. He'd slip off his workboots and try on some high heels for me to admire, then take his jeans off to show me his frilly undies, garterbelt and stockings while I'd display my outfit to him, our cocks achingly erect in our gauzy panties, getting soooo turned on, teasing and flirting, applying each others' makeup, me sitting in his lap, making out passionately gripping each other's cocks sensuously, then he'd stand up at his wall phone and call his wife to chit chat while I'd be on my stocking'd knees pulling down his panties, my mouth engulfing his cock, tonguing his balls, smelling the wonderful musky smell of his excited crotch. He'd hang up and then blast my mouth full of hot, steaming cum, shot after shot, then we'd kiss and share it and sit back on the couch, embracing each other as he'd get on his knees and i'd lift the phone receiver and call my wife to chit chat while he'd lovingly rape me..... That's how our day together would start; we'd end after making each other cum 3 times apiece plus play water games and so on..... Then, a huge kiss and make plans for our 'next time', 4-6 weeks away, deviously planning days off together...

cuttin2dachase
Jun 9, 2015, 6:34 PM
I have never felt any guilt or shame issues after sex with a man. I have always cum very powerfully and explosively with both genders. 9 times out of 10 I lose my desire for further stimulation after I cum because I feel completely satisfied.With women I will do my best to give them as many orgasms as I can until I lose control and orgasm myself. With a male partner/lover, I will always see to it that he cums after I've orgasmed even if my erection, cum and desire are all spent. Usually with men, it's one orgasm each and we're both done. Women seem to want a Round 2 more often than men. When a female partner wants more, I will keep kissing her and orally/manually stimulating her vagina & clitoris while I recover my erection for a Round Two of intercourse.

hungandhard
Jun 12, 2015, 10:01 PM
No issues here after I cum, I find I want more. After my partner and I cum, we retire to the living room and enjoy a nice cigar and a Jack on the rocks, after 15 or 20 minutes we are back at it. I have milked my buddy's cock 3 times in a single evening. I never get tired of sucking his cock, he is always willing to feed me his cum.

Cookies
Jun 13, 2015, 2:35 AM
I normally passes out after i cums

Hypersexual11
Jun 13, 2015, 8:46 AM
I was always ready to hit the door after I came. But I had a suck bud that was way worse than me. When he came, he wouldnt even look at me as he dressed and ran out. We were both there for the same thing, to suck until the finish. So if I wanted to do that, I had to do it after I had already come. I wasn't all that into it after I came but he was a really quick trigger and shot a small load so it was no biggie. The last time I saw him before I moved he had gone a week without coming. He had been busy and his wife was sick. That time, when he came, it was ridiculous. I was there, right after a hard orgasm with his dick just pouring come in my mouth. I was thinking how hot this could be if it wasn't kinda disgusting right now lol.

ha7271
Jun 15, 2015, 1:08 PM
I'm like you.....