PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone done poppers before receiving a cumshot?

camelblue
Jun 6, 2015, 10:03 PM
The moments leading up to when a guy cums in my face is already a huge rush, but I was just wondering if anyone has done poppers right before this happens to even enhance the rush to a greater degree? I've never tried them, but I'm thinking about it for this specific reason to see how it changes the experience of feeling the cum in my mouth. Does anyone have any experience or stories about this?

pole_smoker
Jun 6, 2015, 10:45 PM
My husband and I have never used poppers/amyloid but if you are curious you should try combining them with sex.

Hypersexual11
Jun 7, 2015, 8:15 AM
Not a facial but I have done a hit shortly before a come shot in my mouth. I sat here for a couple minutes trying to figure out how to explain the experience but I don't have a good enough language base to explain it. All I can say is poppers tend to drop all inhibitions so you may find yourself really sobering around that cock. I tend to have an orgasm of sorts when a cock comes in my mouth, on poppers, it feels like your whole body is coming from the rush of his orgasm. I recommend it in moderation. I know some gay guys who can't come without them. They can be addicting. Read the warnings. They are far from harmless.