PDA

View Full Version : from CL

charles-smythe
Jun 5, 2015, 10:19 PM
New name for gays (Springfield)

I have a new name for male gay people. Misogyny is the "hatred of women". So they need to be called misogynyphobes, fear of women since they hang around guys.

Visexual
Jun 6, 2015, 4:01 AM
Gay men don't hate women. And women seem to really like gay men too.

pole_smoker
Jun 6, 2015, 4:23 AM
Gay men don't hate women. And women seem to really like gay men too.
Some gay men do hate or have a strong dislike towards women/the female sex, women's vaginas, women's breasts, etc. or they'll flat out tell you how they find a woman's vagina and breasts to be completely disgusting and nasty to them, and that they don't want to see naked women. A few have told me how they attempted sex with a woman but got sick to their stomach or vomited when she got naked. Or some of them assume that all women's vaginas do smell like fish but that's not true.

One of my friends that's gay, he and I were watching a movie where a woman got fully naked in the film. My friend said how he had never seen a naked woman before but how he preferred that they not get naked or take off their clothing at all, and how he has never had sex with a woman since he has no desire to. One time I was in a gay/LGBT bar with him and this guy offered to take us to a strip club to see naked women and he had no desire to go.

I have another gay male friend who has never had sex with a woman and he does not like how most gay men have the attitude of "ewwwwwwwwwww a woman!" when it comes to women in general, or people who have sex or who are attracted to women.

There are also quite a number of lesbian women who hate men, or have a strong dislike to them, or who don't like hearing about or seeing men's penises, semen/cum, etc. at all.

There are also bi and hetero women who don't like gay or bisexual men.