PDA

View Full Version : Is this true?---

charles-smythe
Jun 5, 2015, 9:42 PM
…I just found this on CL…anyone know if there’s any truth to it?...
Is this true?---Ellen DeGenerate (Springfield) < >
http://images.craigslist.org/00G0G_7hkG4VmKdA9_600x450.jpg

The beloved comedian is known to be against gay marriage for men. She believes that only lesbians should have that right and male homosexuality to be an abomination.

Is this true about Ellen the Ghoul? I still think she would look very nice with a hemp necklace swinging from the end of a crane in the middle of the Springfield square with the Rev Phil Snider doing her eulogy.

pole_smoker
Jun 6, 2015, 3:19 AM
It's probably not true...you found it on Craigslist. Plus if it were true or she was for lesbian and bi women marrying; but not gay or bisexual men it would have been discovered by now.

Hypersexual11
Jun 6, 2015, 9:46 AM
so if her opinion differs from yours, kill her? Now there is some acceptance of others opinions. fuck

NjbiGuy01
Jun 6, 2015, 11:16 AM
Pay no attention to Charles Smythe and his nimrod partner in crime Pole smoker. They are both immature morons who pollute this site with garbage.

charles-smythe
Jun 6, 2015, 12:56 PM
…I just found this on CL…anyone know if there’s any truth to it?...
Is this true?---Ellen DeGenerate (Springfield) < >
http://images.craigslist.org/00G0G_7hkG4VmKdA9_600x450.jpg

The beloved comedian is known to be against gay marriage for men. She believes that only lesbians should have that right and male homosexuality to be an abomination.

Is this true about Ellen the Ghoul? I still think she would look very nice with a hemp necklace swinging from the end of a crane in the middle of the Springfield square with the Rev Phil Snider doing her eulogy. …I only put credibility to it because I had a bi girlfriend for a number of years & she thought girl/girl was natural…BUT that guy/guy was an abomination unto god & thought gay & bi men were the lowest thing on earth…