PDA

View Full Version : The time has come to say goodbye

Realist
Jun 5, 2015, 9:11 AM
When there's no rules, consideration for others, or discipline, anarchy will reign.

This site is an example of what happens, when there's no viable controls, or adherence to rules. Animals will take over.

Those of you who are/were friends, know how to contact me; I don't need this site in it's degraded condition. It's been an interesting and rewarding ride, up to recent times, and I'm thankful for the things I've learned and the friends I've made.

I hope where ever Drew is, he's OK, but I wish I knew why he abandoned the site.

Maybe those of you who stick it out, will see a renewal and a return to some form of viable controls and regulations, but I doubt it. Back in the '90s, I used to be a memeber of the old Bianca site and the same thing happened to it...the "vampires" sucked the blood out of it and it failed, too.

It's a pity, this was the best site of any I've seem, so far.

Melody Dean
Jun 5, 2015, 9:26 AM
:( I'm sorry to see you go, but I'm glad we'll remain in touch. Thank you for sticking with it for this long though, or else we may never had met.

I don't blame you for leaving though. While there is some intelligent discussion in here, there is also an unmoderated war going on, and it makes it hard to sift through.

Hypersexual11
Jun 5, 2015, 9:27 AM
yea, the population here will continue to drop. I think the reason for the lack of moderation is the amount of work required vs reward. This site brings in no revenue. It is simply a starting point to give us an opportunity to join the pay site three pillows. As we have seen though, we are kinda spread out thru the planet making hooking up difficult. I haven't been to three pillows but assume it wasn't making enough money to motivate Drew to keep this site moving.

If you enjoy a well moderated sex site with healthy discussions, join The Swingers Board. http://www.swingersboard.com/ Not much for chat but heavily moderated (I am one). Haters don't usually last past one post. There is a bisexual forum, but it's pretty vanilla compared to the cum guzzling ass fucking stuff posted here.

Waylon
Jun 5, 2015, 11:52 AM
I think many of us feel the same way and will follow suit soon.

charles-smythe
Jun 5, 2015, 1:10 PM
…hate to see you go…

delpark
Jun 5, 2015, 2:50 PM
I'm sorry to see a voice of sanity leave. Take care, Realist. Thank you for your many thoughtful posts. I'll miss reading your experiences.

donttellnehismy
Jun 5, 2015, 2:55 PM
Hate to see you go

grayhound
Jun 5, 2015, 4:13 PM
Sorry to see you go Realist, you were one of the good guys. You helped me a lot by answering questions and your advise was always on the mark. God speed my friend.

darkeyes
Jun 5, 2015, 4:29 PM
:love87:Will b in touch ya luffly ole coot...:)

cuttin2dachase
Jun 5, 2015, 4:33 PM
I know there's one particular person who is laughing his ass off and probably bragging about how he has succeeded in running off another person who dared clash with him. To him, this signifies that he's been proved right about everything he's wrong about. He's probably ticked your name on his scorecard of all along with all the other people who've left the site after he succeeded in terminally offending and disgusting them. There are plenty of worthwhile human beings on this site who are your kindred spirits and not your adversaries. I advice you use the ignore function to combat those for whom there is no moderator to censure. If enough members do that we can be a self-policing group. But if you gotta go, you'll be missed.

donttellnehismy
Jun 5, 2015, 4:51 PM
Perfectly Stated... Hey cuttin are you on yahoo now? I owe you a story

QUOTE=cuttin2dachase;288593]I know there's one particular person who is laughing his ass off and probably bragging about how he has succeeded in running off another person who dared clash with him. To him, this signifies that he's been proved right about everything he's wrong about. He's probably ticked your name on his scorecard of all along with all the other people who've left the site after he succeeded in terminally offending and disgusting them. There are plenty of worthwhile human beings on this site who are your kindred spirits and not your adversaries. I advice you use the ignore function to combat those for whom there is no moderator to censure. If enough members do that we can be a self-policing group. But if you gotta go, you'll be missed.
.[/QUOTE]

pole_smoker
Jun 5, 2015, 5:04 PM
I know there's one particular person who is laughing his ass off and probably bragging about how he has succeeded in running off another person who dared clash with him. To him, this signifies that he's been proved right about everything he's wrong about. He's probably ticked your name on his scorecard of all along with all the other people who've left the site after he succeeded in terminally offending and disgusting them. There are plenty of worthwhile human beings on this site who are your kindred spirits and not your adversaries. I advice you use the ignore function to combat those for whom there is no moderator to censure. If enough members do that we can be a self-policing group. But if you gotta go, you'll be missed.
Yes, and it's not me.

I never had any sort of issues with Realist and did not really read his posts/threads.

People leave sites for all sort of reasons.

charles-smythe
Jun 5, 2015, 5:26 PM
…you’re right tenni has gotten out of hand & needs to be reined in…no telling how many new people he attacked like he did me & ran them off…since I put him & his menion on ignor…the site has been much nicer…

querty
Jun 5, 2015, 6:22 PM
Realist, put them on ignore and give the site a few more weeks. If after that you still gotta go then we will all understand.