PDA

View Full Version : Intro to me

WillowTree
Jul 4, 2005, 8:11 PM
Hi all, I'm a bisexual mom of 2 little ones, one almost 5 and one almost 2, and I am coming to terms with my sexuality. I have only told a very few people in my life that I am bisexual - one of whom is my great husband. I do have alot of questions which will spawn even more I'm sure. I haven't come out to may family, outside of my husband, and am not sure yet if I want to. Ideas on that subject are welcome. Also, anyone who is balancing a marriage and a same-sex relationship, I like to know how you work that out and if it works for you. I'm really just so glad to be where I can feel understood. I look forward to getting to know everyone.

~~Willow

curiousmom1965
Jul 5, 2005, 1:00 AM
Hi Willow, I myself am just realizing my sexuality. I am married, have 2 children, 9 and 14. There are very few people that know that I am what I would say as Bi-curious. I have not told my husband, I really do not think he would understand. I have yet to act on my feelings, but hope to find the right person someday and do so. There are alot questions that people ask and I myself am not ready to answer. I think I would like to explore things myself a little more before trying to answer to anyone. I wish you luck and happiness in your venture. Your very lucky to have an understanding husband.

Curiousmom1965 :) :female: :flag1:

chillddreamer
Jul 5, 2005, 8:07 PM
I am not married but I am tryng to balance the idea of have a same sex relationship with my boy friend with out him having to be involved all the time which could prove to be tricky i think :cool:

rupertbare
Jul 6, 2005, 4:37 AM
Welcome to the community Willow!!

I'm a Dad, with five kids, two grown up and left home, one at university and two at school.
My wife is aware of my sexuality but I have been "faithful" to her throughout our marriage. But this has been, and remains, a difficult area of my life. I have "urges" that a hetrosexual realtionship only cannot fulfill. Although "out" to my wife and eldest daughter, I have only ever told a very few close friends that I'm bi - and with very mixed results. Some have been horrified and "dropped" me very quickly, some have been suprised but not bothered, and just a couple have been not only very loving and understanding but NOT suprised!! Of these, only one has ever "tried it on" with me, not something I was actually looking for. None have been violent or hateful.

Anyway enjoy the site - hope we get a chance to "chat" - it's always nice to meet another parent - there's quite a few of us here!!

Rupe.