PDA

View Full Version : My truth

naztypanty
May 25, 2015, 1:52 PM
Bisexual now, previously straight. I've spent decades eating pussy and love it most of all. Women's bodies and faces visually turn me on and make me instantly undress them and size them up as fuckable or not. Men's bodies not so much. But I've had sex with a few men and find that I want more. A pussy is beautiful and delicious. But the clitoris is just a little button and the vagina is not very accessible for my tongue and face. Women's lubrication is delicious but I've never had it squirt in my mouth. My current girlfriend will get on top and hump me but mostly I'm the top, humping her. Earlier in life I wouldn't eat out a girl after I came in her. Now I like it and will lick my cum and swallow it.

I also will eat my own cum when I edge and milk out cum before I orgasm. Usually loosing interest after orgasming. So I will deliberately edge and have enough practice to milk out white cum into my palm to suck into my mouth.

I started playing with men occasionally between girlfriends. Men are into sex for sex's sake a lot more than women. Women want a relationship with sex. Men are happy to have sex, period. Being afraid of STDs I've been very careful to limit my sex with men to mostly handjobs and selective blowjobs. I will say, a man will give a very good blowjob, but some women can as well.

But on to the cock. Wow, it is a wonderful thing to play with. It is most profound and beautiful to play with another man's penis. Just a little piece of flesh sticking out from his body. But so pretty with its smooth skin underlain by erectile tissue. How profound the glans, swelling with the touch of my fingers and tongue. I have a huge mix of feelings when I put a penis in my mouth. Shouldn't I feel shame for doing it? Isn't it wrong for me as a man to be doing this? But I find that that feeling is part of the reason I like doing it. Putting my mouth on a penis makes me feel nasty, and sexy. It makes me feel submissive and I want to feel submissive. I want to be passive sexually. As I have always fucked girls who lay passively I have wanted to be there. To be penetrated and inseminated. I want to be (safely) humiliated sexually. To stand naked in front of my high school class.

But having a cock in my mouth also makes me feel powerful. I have control of this cock. I can lick it up and down and just keep it hard or I can suck it deep and make it ejaculate. I can hold it my the base and work it all with my hand and mouth or just keep the head in my lips, tongue teasing his pee hole.

A pussy is just a thing to lick. But a cock can fill my mouth. A penis in my mouth is hard work. Keep the teeth off of it as much as possible. Control my breathing. Work my tongue back and forth and up and down. Create friction with my lips and the top and back of my mouth. It is a giant French kiss. Listen and feel him. Is he going to cum right away? Perhaps I might stop moving to keep the fun going. Sometimes he looses control. Sometimes he works up to a deliberate orgasm. Either way his cock head swells. He shudders and pushes his cock deep. I usually keep my hand on the base of his shaft to prevent chocking. A cock delivers a wad of cum. One or two large squirts and a little more in the subsequent ones. Cum with its weird texture. Usually just salty or flavorless. I swallow.

I swallow because I need to. To be a cocksucker is to take what is given. And is part of my experience in being submissive. To be a cocksucking male is to walk around in life knowing that some of my body's flesh came from the penis I went down on. My body came from another man's testicles. Such a beautiful thought.

Another major part of being me in my journey through my sexuality is to receive cock in my hole. I prefer to lay on my back. I like to pull my knees up and wide. Look down at my insignificant male equipment as another male approaches to penetrate me with his cock. Yes it hurts and he has to start slowly. But is should hurt some. Being penetrated should stretch one's hole. One's hole is to be tight to enhance the feeling for the fucker's cock.

As he sinks his cock into me and presses into me he crushes my testicles. Sometimes that can hurt. But it should. I'm a male. I'm not made to be mounted by another man. I'm needing to be fucked by a man as if I had a pussy. My legs are open and I'm being fucked. He will ejaculate into me. Yes, please do, take me, breed me, fuck me.

If I could choose to have any life it would be to be a very pretty and totally passable transvestite. Turning men on wherever I go. And revealing that I have a cock when it is too late. Teaching the the "totally straight" that they, like everyone, is at least curious about sex with other men.

mas8092
May 25, 2015, 2:22 PM
WOW! I was around 45 when I tasted my first cock. 50 now.

tenni
May 25, 2015, 3:45 PM
Thanks for sharing. Is this the first time that you have made your thoughts about your sexuality public?(so to write)

Shouldn't I feel shame for doing it? Isn't it wrong for me as a man to be doing this? But I find that that feeling is part of the reason I like doing it. Putting my mouth on a penis makes me feel nasty, and sexy. It makes me feel submissive and I want to feel submissive. I want to be passive sexually.

I think that you should not feel shame for having oral sex with another man. That be some self homophobia and biphobia that you are struggling with still. I'm not sure what to write to help you accept your sexual tastes. Ask yourself if it is hurting anyone or is it anyone else's business? The fact that you have found that you enjoy and are stimulated to be submissive is personal taste. You are still the same man...but yes with non traditional views about being submissive.

pole_smoker
May 25, 2015, 5:15 PM
Bisexual now, previously straight. I've spent decades eating pussy and love it most of all. Women's bodies and faces visually turn me on and make me instantly undress them and size them up as fuckable or not. Men's bodies not so much. But I've had sex with a few men and find that I want more. A pussy is beautiful and delicious. But the clitoris is just a little button and the vagina is not very accessible for my tongue and face. Women's lubrication is delicious but I've never had it squirt in my mouth. My current girlfriend will get on top and hump me but mostly I'm the top, humping her. Earlier in life I wouldn't eat out a girl after I came in her. Now I like it and will lick my cum and swallow it.

I also will eat my own cum when I edge and milk out cum before I orgasm. Usually loosing interest after orgasming. So I will deliberately edge and have enough practice to milk out white cum into my palm to suck into my mouth.

I started playing with men occasionally between girlfriends. Men are into sex for sex's sake a lot more than women. Women want a relationship with sex. Men are happy to have sex, period. Being afraid of STDs I've been very careful to limit my sex with men to mostly handjobs and selective blowjobs. I will say, a man will give a very good blowjob, but some women can as well.

But on to the cock. Wow, it is a wonderful thing to play with. It is most profound and beautiful to play with another man's penis. Just a little piece of flesh sticking out from his body. But so pretty with its smooth skin underlain by erectile tissue. How profound the glans, swelling with the touch of my fingers and tongue. I have a huge mix of feelings when I put a penis in my mouth. Shouldn't I feel shame for doing it? Isn't it wrong for me as a man to be doing this? But I find that that feeling is part of the reason I like doing it. Putting my mouth on a penis makes me feel nasty, and sexy. It makes me feel submissive and I want to feel submissive. I want to be passive sexually. As I have always fucked girls who lay passively I have wanted to be there. To be penetrated and inseminated. I want to be (safely) humiliated sexually. To stand naked in front of my high school class.

But having a cock in my mouth also makes me feel powerful. I have control of this cock. I can lick it up and down and just keep it hard or I can suck it deep and make it ejaculate. I can hold it my the base and work it all with my hand and mouth or just keep the head in my lips, tongue teasing his pee hole.

A pussy is just a thing to lick. But a cock can fill my mouth. A penis in my mouth is hard work. Keep the teeth off of it as much as possible. Control my breathing. Work my tongue back and forth and up and down. Create friction with my lips and the top and back of my mouth. It is a giant French kiss. Listen and feel him. Is he going to cum right away? Perhaps I might stop moving to keep the fun going. Sometimes he looses control. Sometimes he works up to a deliberate orgasm. Either way his cock head swells. He shudders and pushes his cock deep. I usually keep my hand on the base of his shaft to prevent chocking. A cock delivers a wad of cum. One or two large squirts and a little more in the subsequent ones. Cum with its weird texture. Usually just salty or flavorless. I swallow.

I swallow because I need to. To be a cocksucker is to take what is given. And is part of my experience in being submissive. To be a cocksucking male is to walk around in life knowing that some of my body's flesh came from the penis I went down on. My body came from another man's testicles. Such a beautiful thought.

Another major part of being me in my journey through my sexuality is to receive cock in my hole. I prefer to lay on my back. I like to pull my knees up and wide. Look down at my insignificant male equipment as another male approaches to penetrate me with his cock. Yes it hurts and he has to start slowly. But is should hurt some. Being penetrated should stretch one's hole. One's hole is to be tight to enhance the feeling for the fucker's cock.

As he sinks his cock into me and presses into me he crushes my testicles. Sometimes that can hurt. But it should. I'm a male. I'm not made to be mounted by another man. I'm needing to be fucked by a man as if I had a pussy. My legs are open and I'm being fucked. He will ejaculate into me. Yes, please do, take me, breed me, fuck me.

If I could choose to have any life it would be to be a very pretty and totally passable transvestite. Turning men on wherever I go. And revealing that I have a cock when it is too late. Teaching the the "totally straight" that they, like everyone, is at least curious about sex with other men.

Does your wife know that you're bisexual or gay and have sex with other men?

Why do you think that everyone is bisexual or sexually attracted to both sexes/genders? Or that nobody can be heterosexual, or gay? That's not true.

tommyswing
Jun 22, 2015, 2:35 AM
I can identify, with thrill of being taken. If the guy is well endowed it makes it more intense. I love the dick slapping, face fucking before he fucks me. I"m not real comfortable with being submissive, but I get such a charge out of being a bottom. It"s hard to rid one self of old tapes, I am slowly erasing some of the internalized homophobia.

pepperjack
Jun 22, 2015, 2:55 AM
I think you've pretty well nailed the pleasure of sucking a cock!

BiPaoulo69
Jun 22, 2015, 1:02 PM
wonderfully written, love it, it is like you read my mind. thanks for sharing.

Rael731
Jun 22, 2015, 4:51 PM
Really well said. I think a lot of us can relate to your experience. Thanks for posting.

pole_smoker
Jun 22, 2015, 5:55 PM
OK I cannot relate to the original post and neither can my husband; but we are actually equal or would be a 3 on the Kinsey scale/Klein grid in that we are truly bisexual and are able to fall in love and have relationships as well as sexual attraction to women and men.

Myself and my partner are also not into women who are passive or just lay there during sex, and we are not into being totally passive or bottoms during oral sex or anal sex either. While my partner enjoys getting anal sex from me before he does not consider his anus to be a pussy, and I do not either, and neither of us refer to our body parts as though they were women's sex organs, and we do not put on women's clothing, makeup, etc.

Swallowing/facials, being 'bred' during anal sex, etc. are not something we're really into but not everyone that's bi or even gay and male is.

We are out, not closeted, and not ashamed of being bisexual and never thought of sex with the same gender/sex as a 'taboo'.

Also the majority of people are heterosexual and have never had or wanted to have sex with the same gender/sex.