PDA

View Full Version : College Days-[GH-52]-part-1-of-1

charles-smythe
May 24, 2015, 3:53 PM
College Days

Part-1-of-1
My first college experience happened at in an Adult Bookstore. Everyone I normally hung around with went home for the weekend and left me alone: Alone and horny. I hadn't jacked off or fucked for about two weeks. I had never been in a bookstore and I was curious so I drove to the seedy side of town and found a bookstore that looked promising. I only planned on looking around, maybe buying a magazine and then going home.
They had a big sign advertising an arcade but I had no idea what that meant.
I went inside the place was borderline seedy. The first thing I noticed was the smell, a mixture of cigarettes, sweat, cum and piss. The selection of magazines gave me a boner as soon as I saw them. I Loved the cover pictures of woman getting fucked and sucking and was in heaven. Then I noticed that there were about 15 older guys in the store looking at magazines and at me. I was glad that my coat came down a little below my knees so it kind of hid my raging erection.
The back wall had a doorway cut out of the left side which was blocked by beaded strings hanging down. When I walked to the entrance of the arcade and the guy at the desk said, “You got to buy at least a dollar’s worth of tokens to go in there.” So I gave him a dollar, took my tokens and passed through the curtain into the dark hallway.
The arcade area consisted of two hallways and each hallway was lined with booths. There were ten booths in each row, totaling forty booths in all. It was very dark back there, so it took a couple of minutes for my eye to adjust. I could see above each booth was a little light that indicated whether it was occupied or not. On the wall a board showing the title and cover of the movie and showed the booth numbers that showed that movie. I also saw a sign that said "If you are in a booth you must be dropping tokens."
I saw a movie that like so I went to a booth and closed the door. This was in the days of the Super-8 stag films. The booth had a glass to the front with a small screen on which the projector showed the movie. When I dropped my first token in the slot it made the light go off and the movie start.
I felt for the chair and sat down to watch two nurses swap turns giving a patient a blow job. I rubbed my cock through my jeans. Not sure if it was safe to whip it out or not, I looked around the booth to see if it looked safe.
I discovered a small hole about 4-inches across in the wall beside me. I looked through it and realized that I could see the guy in next booth. I looked around to see if there were any other holes and saw that there weren’t. I forgot all about the movie and started to watch the guy on the other booth.
Through the peek hole I saw that he had his pants were down and his hard cock was out. I thought he was jacking off until I realized I could see both of his arms. "Damn," I thought, "His girlfriend is in there with him."
As I watched the hand pump him in long slow strokes I had to pull out my own dick or I was going to cum in my pants.
I thought to myself that his girlfriend has big hands for a girl but then ‘she’ leaned over to lick the head and I saw that it was a guy that I’d seen in the magazine area. He licked the head in big swirls and then took almost the whole dick into his mouth and held it there as he played with the guy’s balls.
I had my hard cock in my hand, stroking my dick while imagining what it must feel like to be sucking that long, hard dick or to be getting sucked by someone.
I watched him bob up and down on the man’s hard cock for several minutes. All the while I was still stroking my own cock.
Then my token apparently ran out of time. The movie stopped and the light came on. At first I thought I had been busted but then I realized that I was still safe in my little booth. Feeling a little foolish, I put in all three of my last 3 tokens in the slot and went back to the little hole just in time.
I saw the guy with his mouth tight around the head while he jacked-off the guy off with gusto. Soon I could tell the guy was cumming. I could see cum seeping out of from around the guy lips and down the shaft. After a couple of minutes he stopped bobbing his head and took the whole cum covered cock in his mouth.
About that time I started to shoot cum all over the wall of my little booth. I shot load after load of hot cum onto the wall and the floor.
I watched as the man lick the cock clean and then they stood up and started to dress. Their time ran out and their light came on. I pulled back from the hole when I heard their door open. I leaned back in the chair and tried to compose myself. I saw a roll of paper towels on the floor so I tried to clean up the wall and floor.

I watched my movie until the time ran out and then I stepped out into the dark hall. That’s when I saw the guy who’d just been sucking the dick looking at me. He rubbed his cock through his jeans and looked down at my bulge. When I rubbed my cock too, he motioned to one of the nearby booths.
I stepped into the booth and the man followed me. I said, "I'm Jimmy. I've never."
He touched my lips with two of his fingers, shushed me and said, “I'm Rusty and I have."
As I sat down Rusty dropped about 4 tokens in the slot and the booth went dark. The movie came on showing a full figured woman getting her pussy fucked by a big cock. I loved her thick, dark black bush and big tits.
I guessed Rusty was in his late thirties. He had a wedding ring on and was clean shaven. As I watched he undid his belt, unzipped and opened his pants. He pushed his pants and his underwear down over his hips so that I was sitting in front of a stranger, naked from the waist down with his rock hard cock popping up in my face.
I whispered "What do I do?"
Rusty looked down and said, "Whatever you'd like to do."
What I wanted to do was to suck his cock so leaned forward and started licking my head. As Rusty watched I sucked the head into my mouth and started swirling my tongue around my head. Up to this point I’d been sucked a few times in Junior High by a few guys and by one girl friend in the summer after high school. But this was my first time to suck a cock and it was great.
Excitedly I started bobbing my mouth up and down on his hard thick shaft. I couldn't believe that his whole 7-inch cock was fitting in my mouth. I soon had a rhythm, I’d bob up and down on his dick for about a minute and then I’d suck his whole cock in his mouth, burying my nose in his pubic hair and hold it there. I would then go back to bobbing up and down, swirling my tongue around my head while I stroked him.
As I was bobbing up and down I felt something touch my shoulder. I thought it was Rusty's hand but both of them were on the sides of my head.
I paused and saw looked to the side at the hole in the wall. There was a hard 5 or 6-inch cock with a pre-cum slick head sticking through the hole. I looked at the new cock and reached out and lightly wrapped my fingers around it. It feels so good to have a warm hard cock in my hand. I love the soft skin covering that hard shaft. I began to pump it up and down like I was jacking myself off.
Then I went back to sucking Rusty’s cock as I pumped the dick sticking through the hole. I felt him so I knew Rusty must be getting close. He arched his back and his cum started shooting into my warm mouth. He shot five or six powerful blasts that I took in my mouth without missing a beat.
When he finished, Rusty had me clean him off with my mouth.
Then I heard the guy connected to the dick I still had in my hand grunt, “Unnnnhhh I'm close."
Rusty said, "Where do you want him to cum?"
I said, “I didn't know.” So Rusty took the cock out of my hand and pushed face toward the hole. Then he lifted the cock and slipped it between my lips.
I felt the guy start pumping, fucking me for all he were worth. In about 30 seconds he was shooting hot cum in my mouth. I could feel it hitting the back of my mouth and running down my throat.
Spent the guy pull out of my mouth and back through the hole. I heard him say, "Thanks."
I looked back through the hole and saw that he’d sat down in the chair in his booth while his cock softened a little. He was still playing with it.
The lights came on as Rusty was zipping up. As he buckled his belt I asked Rusty, “Do you come here very often?”
"Just when my wife is out of town but not on any kind of a schedule," he replied as he turned to the door and walked out. Getting up, I followed him into the darkened hall. I wanted to check out the adjoining booth. I was curious about the guy connected to that cock I’d just sucked. I found it with no trouble and saw that there was a light on above the door. I guessed this meant that the guy’s movie was still going. I stood there for about 30 seconds before I saw the light go off and the door open.
He stepped into the hall and I saw that it was Kevin, one of the guys from my dorm. He was a jock on scholarship. I was amazed. Kevin saw me and just went pale. I don't think he knew that I had just gotten him off with my mouth.
He came up to me and whispered, "You won't tell anyone I was here will you, Jimmy? I mean, the guys would...my girlfriend would kill me."
I smiled and said, "It will be our little secret."

Kevin said, "That's cool." And then he looked me up and down and then rubbed his cock through his jeans and said, "You know, we could work out something to make it worth it to you. Interested?"

I reached out and rubbed the same place he had and said, "I think we could work something out.”
“But not tonight,” he said, “I just fucked some guy’s hot mouth and I’m fresh out of cum."
"You'll have to tell me about it,” I asked, “How about tomorrow at noon?"

Kevin said "Great. I'll meet you in the commons and we'll find a private place."

The end…

sysper
May 24, 2015, 5:36 PM
i wonder if kevin ever found out or figured it out lol