PDA

View Full Version : MASS Masturbating session

johndotou
Aug 12, 2006, 11:37 PM
I have an idea, is anyone interested in ma meeting and having our own group masterbating session? Both men and women invited. Maybe in a hotel room or if someone could sponsor the use of there house. I'm thinking it would go something like this.

We all meet up, undress and everyone masterbate themselves in the company of others doing the same.

Anyone else have any suggestions on this or ideas.

AnotherVoice
Aug 13, 2006, 12:51 AM
What .. no one responded?? LOL :frog:

em100
Aug 13, 2006, 7:13 AM
Sounds intersting to me. Let me know where you are thinking of having it.

neveen
Aug 13, 2006, 8:48 AM
take pics of that as well...and don't forget to bring the wippies :tong: ohh, i know, u could collect everyone's semen and vag juices and see how much u end up w/, like try to fill up a glass or something fun like that....no, really, try it :tongue:

Long Duck Dong
Aug 13, 2006, 9:28 AM
i'm sorry.... so sorry, but i am sitting here laughing my head off.... I read the original post and got a image in my head of me saying to my friends " sorry can't go out tonight, I am gonna to meet a group of wankers ".......
NO OFFENSE INTENDED to anybody that is interested in the actual idea, its just the humourous side of it that got me laughing

lol its a interesting idea and mutual group masturabtion is not my type of thing, but good luck with it

Vegastud
Aug 13, 2006, 11:24 AM
Would love to join in, but how is it going to happen when all who have replied are from different parts of the country? Good idea though.

Nashuabimale
Aug 13, 2006, 12:33 PM
I have an idea, is anyone interested in ma meeting and having our own group masterbating session? Both men and women invited. Maybe in a hotel room or if someone could sponsor the use of there house. I'm thinking it would go something like this.

We all meet up, undress and everyone masterbate themselves in the company of others doing the same.

Anyone else have any suggestions on this or ideas.

Count me in,I am very interested.

biecnal
Aug 13, 2006, 2:22 PM
Sounds fun! Wish we were in your area! :bibounce:

BareHunter45
Aug 13, 2006, 10:42 PM
If it is close by to me...I'm in...I ahve friends too that might like to go.

johndotou
Aug 13, 2006, 11:04 PM
OK now lets get some more steam here going. And I'm open to suggestions on where to facilitate such an event, I was thinking HOTEL BUT HAVE A FEELING IT WOULD FILL UP QUICKLY.

the sacred night
Aug 15, 2006, 1:03 PM
I agree LDD, it's hilarious :bigrin:

But also a good idea for those who would enjoy it.

biguymass
Aug 15, 2006, 4:56 PM
sounds good to me :tongue:
don't think i could make it though
i'll still watch for some definite date & try to adjust my schedule

bilad2203
Sep 13, 2007, 5:06 PM
Hey have 2be clear about 'rules' etc but i'm well up4 that too if any UK Bi r interested in getting 2gether sumwhere central eg Brum or Mcr? Maybe we kud try for entry into the Guiness Book of Rocords lol :male:

billy_campbell
Sep 13, 2007, 5:57 PM
You could try having it at something like this summer camp:

http://www.darkodyssey.com/summercamp/events.html

stormalong
Sep 13, 2007, 9:35 PM
If we do one in Ohio or Indiana, I'll be there!!!

junior8
Sep 13, 2007, 10:06 PM
I would be interested.Let me know the date.

DiamondDog
Sep 14, 2007, 12:04 AM
You could try having it at something like this summer camp:

http://www.darkodyssey.com/summercamp/events.html

Why go all that way and spend all that money just to have an orgy?

naive
Sep 14, 2007, 4:43 AM
Why go all that way and spend all that money just to have an orgy?

that's easy for u to say DD, but we don't all have orgies knocking at our front door :bigrin: haha j/k

DiamondDog
Sep 14, 2007, 7:34 AM
that's easy for u to say DD, but we don't all have orgies knocking at our front door :bigrin: haha j/k

Actually no I don't (as I'm not into orgies/group sex); but if I did want to have sex with multiple men like the original poster wrote about I would just call up a few friends of mine.

dafydd
Sep 21, 2007, 1:41 PM
Actually no I don't (as I'm not into orgies/group sex); but if I did want to have sex with multiple men like the original poster wrote about I would just call up a few friends of mine.

friends?!?!
i really don't have any 'friends' that would do this.
The thought of a large group masturbation fills me with horror.

d