PDA

View Full Version : Craigs List: Yes I have Done It

mas8092
May 21, 2015, 3:42 PM
When I was separated at age 46, I drank enough and smoked enough when a man from CL came to my door. I dropped to my knees and for the first time in my life, put a cock in my mouth. He came as I lay on my bed naked when he mouth fucked me.

Fast forward to age 50. I'm up to 24 cocks and bottomed 4 times. I love CL and a few other sources. I still have no idea how to pick up a cock in public!

pole_smoker
May 21, 2015, 3:52 PM
When I was separated at age 46, I drank enough and smoked enough when a man from CL came to my door. I dropped to my knees and for the first time in my life, put a cock in my mouth. He came as I lay on my bed naked when he mouth fucked me.

Fast forward to age 50. I'm up to 24 cocks and bottomed 4 times. I love CL and a few other sources. I still have no idea how to pick up a cock in public!
Why did you have to be drunk and on drugs in order to have sex with a guy? Why can't you actually pick up or approach a man in a public or non-internet setting and find a sex partner this way?

pole_smoker
May 21, 2015, 4:07 PM
Also what were you smoking?

Rocky, 25, stay-at-home mum “I was in a car accident and my friend was driving in wet weather. We crossed two lanes, a median strip, two lanes and under a truck. When I woke in the car, I was trapped with my dead friend on top of me for two and a half hours. It was July 23, 2012, on Horsley Drive.

“Every time I slept after that, I would flash back to the accident. No doctors would help me because they thought I was drug-addicted so I turned to ice so I didn’t sleep.

“I’d isolate myself or I’d play the pokies. You wouldn’t see me for days because I’d be in my room married to the pipe.
“Then I found out I was pregnant and gave it all up.

Matt* is the director of a transport company and used ice for many years while at work. “I found that I could stay awake longer and get much more work done,” he told news.com.au.

When he needed an extra hit of energy, he was able to duck off with his pipe.
“I would be smoking a pipe in the toilets and blowing the smoke out the window,” he says.

cuttin2dachase
May 21, 2015, 4:57 PM
I too think Craigslist is very useful in finding nearby bi men for real time meetups. I also use several other bi/gay sites (such as this one) as well as a couple of str8 mf dating sites, but I have met more partners through CL than all the other sites combined. I know CL has a bad reputation and many people are scared to try it because of a few highly publicized crimes by predatory users of the site. There are predators on the other sites too, but since those sites are not popular mainstream sites like CL, you almost never hear of any bad incidents. Bottom line is that if you use common sense, have patience and are cautious and careful, you can meet nice, decent, honest bi/gay men there. I have yet to have a bad experience meeting guys from any of the sites. I recommend it to anyone who's looking for men, especially nearby local men. There are many many more than you think !

millerlarry
May 21, 2015, 5:00 PM
Nice. I too have used CL to hook up with guys wanting their cocks sucked. I wish it was around when I was younger, I would have had a lot more fun. Thanks for the post, it made me smile and think of the cocks I have sucked

travelmanNW
May 21, 2015, 6:29 PM
I have also used CL as I'm traveling around the country and have met some nice guys that just want their cocks sucked. Most were traveling even one guy was staying in the same hotel it was fun.

naztypanty
May 21, 2015, 7:13 PM
I have found several men to have sex with on Craigslist.
Most recently I went to a guy's house. He told me he was overweight and he was, I'm pretty slender for a guy in my 50's. He met me at the door with only a towel, which he dropped as soon as the door was closed. I striped naked. I sat on the couch and spread my legs. He sat on the floor between my knees and played with my cock and rubbed my body and played with my nipples. He wanted to go to the shower so we went. He enjoyed soaping me down. I really liked leaning against the wall of the shower, facing it. From behind he soaped me, caressing my cock and gently soaping my ass, legs and chest. I felt very sexy as he played with me. Usually I am with women and then I am the sexual initiator, the top. This time I was the sex object. My body was being explored, played with, fondled.
After a while I turned around. I got on my knees and sucked on his cock. It was short and didn't stick much beyond his fat. Not too exciting but I needed to be on my knees. I needed to put another man's penis in my mouth. I needed to be that way. Another man's penis in my mouth. So wrong, nasty, gross, fun, wonderful, needed. I didn't stay long enough for him to cum.
I stood up and he sat on the edge of the tub. I fucked his face until I came.
I dressed and left.
A good hour of life.

mas8092
May 21, 2015, 11:02 PM
Love that reporting, Naztpanty. My beat CL experience was when a guy came over with the biggest cock I ever tastes, It had to be a good 7 or 8 inches. And I sucked it all! He came in my throat. It was that good.

Grub Worm
May 22, 2015, 6:41 AM
my first CL hook-up was with an older guy, we met at my work place at the time. he brought coffee and i was nude when he came to the door. all he said was he must be in the right place. after i sucked him, he said it was his first ever blow job, i did him every monday for 2 years, he was 72 when he moved to FL, he always brought coffee.

i have quite a few others, but only one more has lasted, first black guy. we met on a local nature trail, took a long walk to the end of the longest trail. we still hook up 5 to 6 times a year, and now he always brings his girl friend along to watch. i would say at least 9 different ones so far has watched me have fun with him.

CL is fine,, you just need to be carfull.

olmizzou42
May 22, 2015, 9:43 AM
The very first guy I ever met on craigslist was 15 years ago. We still hook up now and then. I've met several others that were good for one or two times, but the first is still the best and longest lasting.

welder153
May 22, 2015, 9:50 AM
I was thinking of posting the same question. I love it . Actually placed a add this morning . Just got a reply . So hopefully hook up tonight .

SuperChub
May 22, 2015, 10:32 AM
I use it myself. I've also had great success with it especially if I am looking for something specific. But I've also used other sites and had some luck too. I even met someone from here last night online. We had some cyber fun and it was just that, fun.

atxbi
May 22, 2015, 11:53 AM
I have both posted, and answered ads, with success. When its late night, its kind of like ordering pizza delivered to your door, only its cock delivered.

charles-smythe
May 22, 2015, 12:17 PM
…I never had that good of luck with CL…I always did better with SQUIRT…