PDA

View Full Version : advice and personal experience needed

Married_ShybiGuy
May 17, 2015, 12:03 PM
Hello everybody,

A little background about me, i have had a few experiences with guys when i was younger (36 now) and am married. I recently came out to my wife which was a huge relief off me, she already figured i was bi and is ok with it. We have experimented with some mmf but all the guys were straight. As i get older my urges to explore men are growing.

My wife has been very supportive and has told me to find a boyfriend, but this is were the problem comes in. I do not want to hook up with a bunch of randoms. I would like a ltr if I can find one, and would not even have the first clue how to approach the subject with another guy. Also, ultimately I want a partner that my wife will like and is bi aswell as it may turn into a complicated mmf relationship.

Is anyone out there in this kind of relationship, what would your advise to me be and how do you make it work?

Biappeal
May 17, 2015, 2:26 PM
I am exactly this situation. When I was young I had a few friends that explored together. It was a lot of fun but I did not really accept how much I wanted to experience the intensity of another man for many years. My wife and I enjoy a lot of pillow talk where I tell her all of my sexual desires. Combined with a good vibrator she could beat any man to the orgasim finish line! We did get ourselves into one mmf experience. She watched us suck each other before she got thoroughly satisified.

I am now looking for an ongoing thing but have found it very difficult to find the right situation and take the next step. I haven't given up yet!

robert144
May 17, 2015, 2:51 PM
I 2 am in the same situation ex wife and i had mmf alot divorce with her. New wife we have been married along time finnaly came out to her we have had mmf with straight guys a couple of times but she seemed to never put it together she is suportive and kinda understanding thinks shes still trying to take it all in I too have been looking for a ltr guy very hard to find and have been out of the seen so long i wouldnt know were to start so im stuck any ideas craigslist is full of creepy people and have never really chatted to anyone of substance on here so stuck grinder,tinder,adam for adam keep hearing all thesebut dont know that much about them and not really ready to come out to everyone any help would be appreciated thanks

pole_smoker
May 17, 2015, 4:03 PM
Hello everybody,

A little background about me, i have had a few experiences with guys when i was younger (36 now) and am married. I recently came out to my wife which was a huge relief off me, she already figured i was bi and is ok with it. We have experimented with some mmf but all the guys were straight. As i get older my urges to explore men are growing.

My wife has been very supportive and has told me to find a boyfriend, but this is were the problem comes in. I do not want to hook up with a bunch of randoms. I would like a ltr if I can find one, and would not even have the first clue how to approach the subject with another guy. Also, ultimately I want a partner that my wife will like and is bi aswell as it may turn into a complicated mmf relationship.

Is anyone out there in this kind of relationship, what would your advise to me be and how do you make it work?
IF you're shy as your username says you're never going to find a man for this, and even if you're not shy your chances of actually finding a man who wants this are very rare, and it's even more rare or difficult to find a man who both you and your wife will actually find attractive who you both want for a fuck buddy like you posted about.

Opening up your marriage to another person and attempting a "relationship" with them is asking to drive you and your wife apart, and ultimately ruin your marriage.

"Relationships" like this do not last, and someone does wind up getting hurt, feeling left out, or feeling jealous. Also people do wind up cheating on each other, or breaking the rules they set so they can cheat.

It's far less hurtful to your wife if you get with random guys and don't always include her in the action.

Neonaught
May 17, 2015, 4:44 PM
I had the same problem when I told my wife I was bi ten years ago. To my surprise and delight it just so happened she was too! We are not into inviting the world in general into our life so it took some time before we had our first experience. I recommend exploring online but you should definitely take time getting to know someone before meeting them. Take your time and try to make sure they are someone fitting before getting together. Anyone who is not willing to take things at your pace is probably not going to be suitable.

Nakedfun3
May 17, 2015, 5:01 PM
We are a couple and we had found two great male friends with whom we keep in touch on a daily basis and see each of them separately once or twice every month when we spend a whole evening and night together. It takes time to build up this kind of relationship and lots of chatting online and emails exchange before we met. My advise is go to an online swingers site and be honest from the beginning about what you are looking for. We don't set any rules and slowly evolved into solid friendships where everything goes enjoying not just sex but also company and intimacy together. If you have any questions please ask.