PDA

View Full Version : Do you find this song about HIV/AIDS to be funny or offensive?

pole_smoker
May 16, 2015, 7:50 PM
I find it to be funny. The old slang use of LOL "spades" was funny!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yC7HwPh6Es

NjbiGuy01
May 17, 2015, 12:17 PM

charles-smythe
May 18, 2015, 9:15 AM
I find it to be funny. The old slang use of LOL "spades" was funny!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yC7HwPh6Es …annoys…

charles-smythe
May 18, 2015, 9:17 AM

…why do you continue to open his posts if they aannoy you so much…your rebutal posts are becoming as annoying as you claim his are…

tenni
May 18, 2015, 7:51 PM
…why do you continue to open his posts if they aannoy you so much…your rebutal posts are becoming as annoying as you claim his are…

Its like a train wreck.

Why does Charles continue to post what comes across as in support of or defending Pole?

There were only two members who voted this poll. Clearly, no one cares about these ridiculous polls.

Without the context of this song and puppets it comes across as either rude, inconsiderate of those who died of AIDS or nonsense. Trey Parker & Matt Stone are edgy writers and they created this as part of something bigger. There must be more to this that would make it revelvant. What was the larger production called?

charles-smythe
May 18, 2015, 8:03 PM
…I’m not coming out in support of pole…I’m pointing out that the responces of several of you are becoming as annoying as you claim pole is…the solution to the problem is so damn simple a child could see it…yet you’d rather keep looking & bitching rather than just ignore him & move on…you people are as guilty as he is…

NjbiGuy01
May 19, 2015, 9:50 AM
Just his self-appointed "super member" title speaks volumes about his arrogance and what he thinks he represents here. Like someone who leads and should be respected....

Charles, we're all growing as tired of him as we are of you defending him. It's been speculated you are the same person...which is becoming a clear possibility.

Perhaps you could explain why a post that is this disgusting (a song about aids ?!?!) is even necessary ?! It serves zero purpose.
Based on the lack of responses, I'm not the only one who feels this way.

tenni
May 19, 2015, 10:38 AM
"I’m not coming out in support of pole…"

Charles you are posting weird shit. Charles posts one word "annoy" about what Pole has posted and spent many words and posts telling others to ignore Pole???

Why did Charles post and not follow his own advice to ignore pole? Charles, expand on why you find pole's post annoying if you are not defending him?