PDA

View Full Version : how about the ladies?

centillini
May 15, 2015, 8:04 AM
We talk a lot about bi guys first time. How about the ladies tell us about your first and age?

Hypersexual11
May 15, 2015, 8:33 AM
My wife only comes here to see what I have posted so she wouldn't tell of her first time. But I was there and remember it pretty well, even though it was over 35 years ago. We were hanging out with a friend and his girlfriend back in high school. We were pretty liberated sexually although male to male play was a death sentence back then. The 4 of us had been fucking in the same room for a few months. There hadn't been any cross touching, just keeping to ourselves.

One evening we were driving around and I told the girls I'd really like to see them have sex together. Their response was typical of high school girls. They told us they'd do that if we'd blow each other. We refused but it did plant a seed in their heads. It wasn't long after that the girls started touching each other a lot more. When it finally took place, we had graduated, our friends were living walking distance from us and were now married. (Knocked up in high school) They probably had a plan because they went to it pretty quickly. We had all gotten naked and were fooling around when the girls turned to each other and started to make out heavily. Sucking breasts, finger banging and hot kissing got the ball rolling. Soon they were locked in a 69, moaning into each others pussy. We just sat on the couch, dicks throbbing, watching the scene play out. After they broke apart and we joined them it was one of the hotter sessions I had experienced. Kissing her with the taste of pussy on her mouth was enough to drive me crazy with lust.

They did this about every time we met for a couple months. They probably had sex a dozen times. The girlfriend started taking less care of herself and my wife stated to me that she didn't want to deal with her sexually any more due to this. I was fine with that. We were moving away to another state anyway so the problem solved itself.

My wife never felt she was bisexual. She was open to sexual adventures though. Her statement was "it's just sex, I can do sex". The last time she ate a pussy was her best friend. She was going thru a divorce (from my best friend) and was living with us for a short time. We had about a week where we had a ton of fmf 3ways with her. She tried to go down on her but never stayed more than a few seconds. She later told me she doubts she will ever eat another pussy again. Oh well, I've seen enough to last several lifetimes.

Thanks for the question. I hadn't thought about that for a long time!

charles-smythe
May 15, 2015, 9:20 AM
My wife only comes here to see what I have posted so she wouldn't tell of her first time. But I was there and remember it pretty well, even though it was over 35 years ago. We were hanging out with a friend and his girlfriend back in high school. We were pretty liberated sexually although male to male play was a death sentence back then. The 4 of us had been fucking in the same room for a few months. There hadn't been any cross touching, just keeping to ourselves.

One evening we were driving around and I told the girls I'd really like to see them have sex together. Their response was typical of high school girls. They told us they'd do that if we'd blow each other. We refused but it did plant a seed in their heads. It wasn't long after that the girls started touching each other a lot more. When it finally took place, we had graduated, our friends were living walking distance from us and were now married. (Knocked up in high school) They probably had a plan because they went to it pretty quickly. We had all gotten naked and were fooling around when the girls turned to each other and started to make out heavily. Sucking breasts, finger banging and hot kissing got the ball rolling. Soon they were locked in a 69, moaning into each others pussy. We just sat on the couch, dicks throbbing, watching the scene play out. After they broke apart and we joined them it was one of the hotter sessions I had experienced. Kissing her with the taste of pussy on her mouth was enough to drive me crazy with lust.

They did this about every time we met for a couple months. They probably had sex a dozen times. The girlfriend started taking less care of herself and my wife stated to me that she didn't want to deal with her sexually any more due to this. I was fine with that. We were moving away to another state anyway so the problem solved itself.

My wife never felt she was bisexual. She was open to sexual adventures though. Her statement was "it's just sex, I can do sex". The last time she ate a pussy was her best friend. She was going thru a divorce (from my best friend) and was living with us for a short time. We had about a week where we had a ton of fmf 3ways with her. She tried to go down on her but never stayed more than a few seconds. She later told me she doubts she will ever eat another pussy again. Oh well, I've seen enough to last several lifetimes.

Thanks for the question. I hadn't thought about that for a long time!
...thanks...that was hot...

Melody Dean
May 15, 2015, 9:33 AM
I'm not sure about the other ladies, but I think part of it is because my first time is different, and not really all that exciting.

What I consider to be my first time didn't involve sex at all. I was at a New Year's Eve party with my friend and her boyfriend. (I was 22 or 23 I think.) My fiancee/husband was at work. At midnight they kissed each other, but I didn't have anyone to kiss. So then they took turns kissing me.

And that's it. It seemed inevitable that the four of us would get together sometime, and we came close, all being in the same room, but never took the next step to take it farther.

I guess I should also note that I liked girls before this. A couple had asked me out in high school, and although I said no, I got to thinking about it and wished I hadn't.

pole_smoker
May 15, 2015, 2:38 PM
I'm not sure about the other ladies, but I think part of it is because my first time is different, and not really all that exciting.

What I consider to be my first time didn't involve sex at all. I was at a New Year's Eve party with my friend and her boyfriend. (I was 22 or 23 I think.) My fiancee/husband was at work. At midnight they kissed each other, but I didn't have anyone to kiss. So then they took turns kissing me.

And that's it. It seemed inevitable that the four of us would get together sometime, and we came close, all being in the same room, but never took the next step to take it farther.

I guess I should also note that I liked girls before this. A couple had asked me out in high school, and although I said no, I got to thinking about it and wished I hadn't.
So what about your real first time? Like when you got your clit licked by a woman, ate her clit, or used a dildo in a woman's snatch or had her use a dildo or vibrator in your snatch? Or fisted a woman, or got fisted?

biguy1940
May 16, 2015, 2:49 PM
So what about your real first time? Like when you got your clit licked by a woman, ate her clit, or used a dildo in a woman's snatch or had her use a dildo or vibrator in your snatch? Or fisted a woman, or got fisted?

you are one sad,sick puppy...get a life and stop trying to get off with other peoples sex lives...you need to spend more time with your (imaginary?) "partner"

pole_smoker
May 16, 2015, 3:05 PM
you are one sad,sick puppy...get a life and stop trying to get off with other peoples sex lives...you need to spend more time with your (imaginary?) "partner"
Nonsense.

I simply asked HER a question about when she actually had sex for the first time as simply kissing or making out with someone is not sex.

My husband/partner and myself do spend lots of time together, have lives and highly satisfying sex lives, and yes he exists LOL even if he doesn't post on here. Thanks for asking.

Melody Dean
May 16, 2015, 3:15 PM

That kiss feels a lot more real to me than a more explicit time. It's what I consider my first real time. Also, the next time with a woman where I went farther, I was inebriated, so I don't remember as much of it, and it feels less "real" to me.

I know, I'm not satisfying the voyeurists here with a titillating story.

charles-smythe
May 16, 2015, 7:50 PM
That kiss feels a lot more real to me than a more explicit time. It's what I consider my first real time. Also, the next time with a woman where I went farther, I was inebriated, so I don't remember as much of it, and it feels less "real" to me.

I know, I'm not satisfying the voyeurists here with a titillating story. …believe it or not I completely understand…