PDA

View Full Version : Ever get with a man who had a freakishly and grotesque tiny cock?

pole_smoker
May 15, 2015, 12:49 AM
Ever get with a man who had a freakishly and grotesque tiny cock? Like a micro penis or one that looks like it never grew at all ever? Or even one that's just small and not even average at 5-5.5" long?

charles-smythe
May 15, 2015, 3:07 AM
Ever get with a man who had a freakishly and grotesque tiny cock? Like a micro penis or one that looks like it never grew at all ever? Or even one that's just small and not even average at 5-5.5" long?

…how about barely 2 inches…& yes, actually it was fun…the little thing got hard as a rock…& from his reaction was the most sensative dick I ever sucked…& one of the biggest cummers I ever sucked…

NjbiGuy01
May 15, 2015, 2:28 PM
35517another useless post from Pole smoker. DO NOT FEED THE TROLL !!!!

pole_smoker
May 15, 2015, 2:53 PM
…how about barely 2 inches…& yes, actually it was fun…the little thing got hard as a rock…& from his reaction was the most sensative dick I ever sucked…& one of the biggest cummers I ever sucked…

Yes that would count. Did you meet that guy at an adult bookstore, or bath house?

tenni
May 15, 2015, 3:28 PM
No I have never seen what I would consider a penis as described. Freakish and grotesque may apply to some threads like this one on this site though.