PDA

View Full Version : Ever get with a woman who has a freakishly grotesque large clit?

pole_smoker
May 14, 2015, 4:10 PM
Ever get with a woman who has a freakishly grotesque large clit?

http://bighugeclits.com/giant/giganticclit31.jpg

charles-smythe
May 14, 2015, 5:14 PM
http://imagehost.thasnasty.com/?di=I7VL

fredtyg
May 14, 2015, 5:28 PM
I thought you were referring to the actual thing you go into. What's that called? A vagina? I've been with two women that had overly wide ones. One had just gave birth some months earlier. The other, I'm not sure.

Wasn't particularly enjoyable. I had to push my weenie against the back of their vagina to get any sensation. Both of those girls must have been 3" wide.

Finally
May 14, 2015, 5:40 PM
Not yet but I sure would love to. I don't find it gross at all and would love to eat a pussy with a big clit.

NjbiGuy01
May 15, 2015, 2:29 PM
35518Please do not feed the troll !!! If you ignore pole-smoker he might get the message and go away..!

pole_smoker
May 15, 2015, 2:46 PM
I thought you were referring to the actual thing you go into. What's that called? A vagina? I've been with two women that had overly wide ones. One had just gave birth some months earlier. The other, I'm not sure.

Wasn't particularly enjoyable. I had to push my weenie against the back of their vagina to get any sensation. Both of those girls must have been 3" wide.
OK if you never posted or admitted to being gay, this post confirms it since you don't even know what a woman's clitoris is. LOL

tenni
May 15, 2015, 2:56 PM
Post 6 A sophomoric attempt to be a cyber bully. :yikes2::wiggle2:

I've not seen a vagina that I would consider freakish and grotesque. Some repressed gay men are inclined to refer to vaginas in such a threatened manner.

pole_smoker
May 15, 2015, 3:28 PM
Post 6 A sophomoric attempt to be a cyber bully. :yikes2::wiggle2:

I've not seen a vagina that I would consider freakish and grotesque. Some repressed gay men are inclined to refer to vaginas in such a threatened manner.
Says who? You? LMAO! You're a huge cyber bully/troll on this site and were banned for doing this before.

Nice try homophobe/biphobe troll I'm not gay, and I'm not "threatened" by women's bodies, sex/gender, or genitals but you certainly are. There's nothing wrong with calling a large clit grotesque since I also consider men who are literally horse hung or larger to have grotesque dicks even though they're all bottoms. LOL

pole_smoker
Jul 14, 2015, 3:43 PM
http://www.omaocean.com/clit13/thumbs/460.jpg

P!nk.Button
Jul 14, 2015, 9:02 PM
Mines is close to her size.

P!nk.Button
Jul 14, 2015, 9:04 PM
http://imagehost.thasnasty.com/?di=I7VL

Similar clitoris size.

pole_smoker
Jul 14, 2015, 9:19 PM
Similar clitoris size.

Is that why you picked the username pink button? ;)

guywholikesboth
Jul 15, 2015, 2:30 AM
yes it was like sucking a real small cock it was about 1 inch and hard her pussy was tight

cannibal4
Jul 16, 2015, 3:57 PM
That is a beautiful clit!!

BiBedBud
Jul 16, 2015, 7:35 PM
Similar clitoris size.

Ya know..........

I can curl-up the sides of my tongue, to make like a tube-shape...... sort-of like a little mini-pussy for a clit to fuck! :tongue:

Sound like YUMMY FUN to me!!!! :tongue:

............ just sayin'.............

AbBiGuy
Jul 16, 2015, 8:08 PM
WHO'S the Grotesque FREAK here !!!!!!

pole_smoker
Jul 16, 2015, 10:01 PM
WHO'S the Grotesque FREAK here !!!!!!
They posted above you and have a cannabis leaf in a heat with dildos as their silly icon...and they're desperate for some pussy.

P!nk.Button
Jul 16, 2015, 10:05 PM
Yes. That's the real reason why :)

P!nk.Button
Jul 16, 2015, 10:07 PM
Is that why you picked the username pink button? ;) Yes :)

FluffyOne
Jul 23, 2015, 4:37 PM
I love a large clitoris ... could like and suck one all night!

Gazbot
Jul 27, 2015, 12:15 AM
I love prominent clits! Delicious!

LovingJacking
Jun 8, 2016, 8:31 AM
I had 2 GF's a few years ago. One really enjoyed clit play, and had a nice large one. The other had the really huge one. Whoa was that one a lot of fun, plus she really could multi-cum!

OlderBC1
Jun 9, 2016, 1:26 PM
I'd definitely like to try licking & sucking one above normal female size. Might be fun!?