PDA

View Full Version : People Using the Forum in 24 hours

tenni
May 11, 2015, 8:01 PM
Within the past twenty-four hours, there were thirteen members that posted at least once on the forum threads.

Traffic is slow.

monaohio
May 11, 2015, 8:21 PM
yes it is or they are getting some

elian
May 11, 2015, 8:58 PM
I'm not really interested in any of the top threads, I mean geezus, how much f'king sex can you have, really ??!

jem_is_bi
May 11, 2015, 10:07 PM
I reply in threads and to posts in threads that interest me for whatever reason, good, bad or ugly. But, most do not make it into any of those categories in an interesting way to me.

Coastocoast
May 12, 2015, 12:39 AM
The site is circling the drain. I knew last year it was heading downhill but I suspect there is a high probability we may attempt to log in one day in the near future and find it gone. What a shame.

charles-smythe
May 12, 2015, 2:23 AM
…I hardly think a couple of slow days is the sites death rattle…this is the time of year when people temporarily have different interests…all the sites I visit have been slow….

Realist
May 12, 2015, 9:28 AM
The number of interesting topics, stimulating discussions, and the amount of rapport between members, seems to have dwindled significantly, since Drew went AWOL. Some of the most intelligent and interesting members have moved on, so I find less motivation to log on, or participate in discussions.

Like Jem, I don't participate unless a subject, that motivates me to respond, comes up.

Still, now and then, something good will pop up, so I'll come back in hopes to see renewed activity that's compelling. I realize that we all have different subjects we focus on, but my interest hasn't been piqued for some time.

One never knows what's around the next corner, though.

Melody Dean
May 12, 2015, 9:32 AM
In the past couple days, I just haven't seen anything that I found interesting enough to reply to, and I haven't thought of any interesting discussions to start. Also, honestly, I've been spending some time in the chat room instead, so my attention has been elsewhere.

charles-smythe
May 12, 2015, 3:40 PM
…everyone complaining about content…unless you’ve posted an interesting topic…then you’re part of the problem…rather than the cure……….also some of the members who don’t like certain other members…spend so much time & space trying to 1 up the other member that they are chasing away new members…no names are necessary…but longivity on the site doesn’t make you the boss of everyone else…GET THE BEAM OUT OF YOUR OWN EYE BEFORE YOU GET THE MOTE OUT OF YOUR NEIGHBORS….