PDA

View Full Version : My First Kiss

~Joe~
May 6, 2015, 3:49 PM
This happened two weeks ago, I was at a gay sauna i go to.
I saw this older chap who came up to me and one thing led to another and we went to a bed room.
I'm 56 and seem to like older men he was a bit older not to sure of how much but it doesn't matter really.
Without going into details we where getting each other off really well and i must admit he was one of the best blow jobs i have had in years.

Cutting a long story short we got / I got caught up in the moment he had tried kissing me earlier on and i said no i don't do that and all was cool.
One thing lead to another and in the heat of the moment we ended up kissing and snoging me i was right on the edge to what he seemed to be able to keep me there for a long time he blew me to the hardest jerking moaning orgasm i have had in years.

We said thank you for the fun to what i told him he was the first and probable the only guy i have ever kissed.
On my way home i could not believe that i had kissed another bloke.
For days after i felt really bad but now it just happened, I will never kiss another bloke as it was not nor is my thing.

I would like to know has anyone else had an experience like this by doing something that you really hate in the heat of the moment.

charles-smythe
May 6, 2015, 4:12 PM
This happened two weeks ago, I was at a gay sauna i go to.
I saw this older chap who came up to me and one thing led to another and we went to a bed room.
I'm 56 and seem to like older men he was a bit older not to sure of how much but it doesn't matter really.
Without going into details we where getting each other off really well and i must admit he was one of the best blow jobs i have had in years.

Cutting a long story short we got / I got caught up in the moment he had tried kissing me earlier on and i said no i don't do that and all was cool.
One thing lead to another and in the heat of the moment we ended up kissing and snoging me i was right on the edge to what he seemed to be able to keep me there for a long time he blew me to the hardest jerking moaning orgasm i have had in years.

We said thank you for the fun to what i told him he was the first and probable the only guy i have ever kissed.
On my way home i could not believe that i had kissed another bloke.
For days after i felt really bad but now it just happened, I will never kiss another bloke as it was not nor is my thing.

I would like to know has anyone else had an experience like this by doing something that you really hate in the heat of the moment.
…I’ve had a couple of kisses but I found them very unpleasent…I like kissing girls though…sucking a guy’s dick is exciting but kiss his lips is just too gay for me…kinda hypicital isn’t it?…but a guy can’t help how he feels…

Browne
May 6, 2015, 4:42 PM
It depends on the guy with me and not too many elicit that desire for me to kiss them. The more masculine a guy appears to me the less the desire for me to kiss him. I had a similar type of kiss like you had and although I didn't enjoy it like you didn't enjoy it, I just chalked it up as an experience and didn't beat myself up over it really. It's usually the more diminutive type of guys that can raise the desire for kissing with me.

------

pole_smoker
May 6, 2015, 5:24 PM
Why had you never kissed a man until you were 56?

I find it odd when some bisexual men will do all sort of sexual things with men like suck cock, eat ass, or get fucked; but then they won't kiss and claim things like "ewwwwwwww that's too gay!", "kissing a man is way too romantic/intimate; but I'll kiss women...", or "it's wrong for two men to kiss!". :rolleyes:

But these guys are usually closeted, not out, and have a lot of internalized biphobia/homophobia about being bisexual.

My partner and I kiss each other and have kissed women and men which we enjoyed a lot when we were single.

Unless the man or woman does not want to be kissed or swap spit, or has bad breath those are the only reasons why I would not kiss someone.

fredtyg
May 6, 2015, 5:25 PM
It depends on the guy with me and not too many elicit that desire for me to kiss them. The more masculine a guy appears to me the less the desire for me to kiss him.
------

I enjoy kissing guys but, like you, they have to be a certain kind of guy and one I consider at least half way good looking.

There was a guy I'd see off and on for years. He wasn't into kissing at all. He told me that, which surprised me as he was full blown homosexual. He was one I would never consider kissing but, once I was totally turned on and about to cum, I'd want to shove my tongue down his throat. He'd always turn his head to avoid it. After I came I was kinda glad he did. Wouldn't want to kiss that ugly mug.

Randypan
May 6, 2015, 5:41 PM
I simply love to kiss, if I am with someone and they don't like to kiss or won't kiss, I tend to cut things short.

tenni
May 6, 2015, 5:42 PM
I can recall the first time that a guy tried to kiss me I turned my head away because that was something that men do not do. Later I evolved as a bisexual man. I'm not big on sucking another guy's dick anyway. I may have been more open to interacting with another man beyond his cock. Like Randy I may turn a guy down if he doesn't kiss or show any potential to be open to kissing and more intimate interaction. If he is a bad kisser, ie an A type personality kisser with a lot of aggression, I am inclined to stop.

Not all bisexuals are capable of loving both genders and kissing may lead to more emotional involvement but it doesn't have to. For a few, kissing has a spiritual component and it becomes a form of communication. That may sound strange to those not in touch with this aspect of themselves.

Some bimen never reach that point of accepting kissing same gender and continue to be only cocksuckers. There may be some form of biphobia involved of self acceptance or some other reason but cocksuckers seem common. I think that many gay men do not have as much resistance to kissing another man but there probably are some?

charles-smythe
May 6, 2015, 5:48 PM
Why had you never kissed a man until you were 56?

I find it odd when some bisexual men will do all sort of sexual things with men like suck cock, eat ass, or get fucked; but then they won't kiss and claim things like "ewwwwwwww that's too gay!", "kissing a man is way too romantic/intimate; but I'll kiss women...", or "it's wrong for two men to kiss!". :rolleyes:

But these guys are usually closeted, not out, and have a lot of internalized biphobia/homophobia about being bisexual.

My partner and I kiss each other and have kissed women and men which we enjoyed a lot when we were single.

Unless the man or woman does not want to be kissed or swap spit, or has bad breath those are the only reasons why I would not kiss someone. …since there are a number of people who know about me…you’re right…I’m closeted…but more to protect my family than me…& even though I don’t kiss guys…I don’t think I have any hang-ups about being bi…

pole_smoker
May 6, 2015, 5:56 PM
I can recall the first time that a guy tried to kiss me I turned my head away because that was something that men do not do. Later I evolved as a bisexual man. I'm not big on sucking another guy's dick anyway. I may have been more open to interacting with another man beyond his cock. Like Randy I may turn a guy down if he doesn't kiss or show any potential to be open to kissing and more intimate interaction. If he is a bad kisser I am inclined to stop.

I wonder if kissing men is a bisexual right of passage for men. Up until the point of being open to more interpersonal relating to another man with a kiss, cock suckers can objectify another man's cock and exclude it from the man attacked to the cock. Kissing risks the danger of feeling some form of emotion or more intense physical interaction with the guy or totally immersed in relating to another man on a complete physical manner. It is possible to be only interested in physical interaction. It is possible for a biguy to be only emotionally attracted to other men but that seems rarer. It is possible to be both physically and emotionally attracted to another man.

Some bimen never reach that point and continue to be only cocksuckers. There may be some form of biphobia involved of self acceptance or some other reason but cocksuckers seem common. I think that many gay men do not have as much resistance to kissing another man but there probably are some?
Tenni please you're a cocksucker like every other bisexual guy here. Get over yourself and how you think you're LMAO "an alpha male", special snowflake, or whatever other BS you want to believe about yourself that everyone knows isn't true. :rolleyes: You personally have sucked more men's cocks than both my husband and myself have combined, and you've sucked off more men than the majority of men on this site have.

~Joe~
May 6, 2015, 6:36 PM
Well yes I'm a cock sucker, and all that goes with it, I do like the taste of another man's cum in my mouth and have been fucked & vice versa.
Yes I'm a Bi Bloke so that may be the reason i will kiss a Woman but not a Bloke, i don't know, but what i do know is, I get a real thrill out of giving and receiving oral sex.

tenni
May 6, 2015, 6:53 PM
CYBERBULLIES
Whereas trolls focus on being a nuisance to online communities, cyberbullies target individuals. Rather than post generally inflammatory statements, they post vicious things about a single person with a goal of shaming or intimidation. This could take the form of mean-spirited messages, private pictures or private video concerning the individual the bully is targeting. They could post the information publicly, or send it only to their target as a form of taunting.

pole_smoker
May 6, 2015, 6:55 PM
CYBERBULLIES
Whereas trolls focus on being a nuisance to online communities, cyberbullies target individuals. Rather than post generally inflammatory statements, they post vicious things about a single person with a goal of shaming or intimidation. This could take the form of mean-spirited messages, private pictures or private video concerning the individual the bully is targeting. They could post the information publicly, or send it only to their target as a form of taunting.
Yes, you're the definition of a "cyber bully" and "troll" in all definitions of the terms tenni, as you do stalk/harass/flame people both on this site and off the site, and you were banned from here because of it.

biguy1940
May 6, 2015, 10:18 PM
…I’ve had a couple of kisses but I found them very unpleasent…I like kissing girls though…sucking a guy’s dick is exciting but kiss his lips is just too gay for me…kinda hypicital isn’t it?…but a guy can’t help how he feels…

my sentiments exactly...couldn't have said it better

tenni
May 7, 2015, 7:39 AM
post 9 & 12 are violations of rule 2 Deal with the thread topic and not the poster.

Apparently, there is a difference between trolls and cyber bullies.

A troll cites inflammatory or oblivious comments on public online forums to get a reaction. Nobody with half a brain would take them seriously, due to the ridiculousness of their statements.

A cyberbully targets an explicit person with the specific intention of hurting them, and feed off their reactions as nothing but a bonus. Cyberbullies continue to bully over a prolonged period of time. They make threats, make you feel horrible, etc.

Former versions such as Top fucker, NMCowboys, DrugstoreCowboy, ExSailor and more have been banned or put into cooling off and can not post as those personas. Tenni has never been banned or I would not be able to post with this user name.

pole_smoker
May 7, 2015, 11:18 AM
post 9 & 12 are violations of rule 2 Deal with the thread topic and not the poster.

A troll cites inflammatory or oblivious comments on public online forums to get a reaction. Nobody with half a brain would take them seriously, due to the ridiculousness of their statements.

A cyberbully targets an explicit person with the specific intention of hurting them, and feed off their reactions as nothing but a bonus. Cyberbullies continue to bully over a prolonged period of time. They make threats, make you feel horrible, etc.

Former versions such as Top fucker, NMCowboys, DrugstoreCowboy, ExSailor and more have been banned or put into cooling off and can not post as those personas. Tenni has never been banned or I would not be able to post with this user name.

Yes you're a troll, and a cyberbully...and yes you have been banned before Long Duck Dong and other people have posted about how this happened to you.

So you've posted under other names that were banned...I'm not surprised.

fredtyg
May 7, 2015, 11:29 AM
Yes you're a troll, and a cyberbully...and yes you have been banned before Long Duck Dong and other people have posted about how this happened to you.

Tenni is no troll and certainly no cyberbully, although there has been one here for way too long. Hint, hint.

pole_smoker
May 7, 2015, 11:42 AM
Tenni is no troll and certainly no cyberbully, although there has been one here for way too long. Hint, hint.
Says who? LOL you? Tenni is the definition of a troll, and a cyberbully since he does enjoy stalking/trolling/harassing people on this site he does not personally agree with, or like.

But this is old news as I'm not the only person here on this site who has posted about him being a troll and cyber-bully.

darkeyes
May 7, 2015, 11:51 AM
Says who? LOL you? Tenni is the definition of a troll, and a cyberbully since he does enjoy stalking/trolling/harassing people on this site he does not personally agree with, or like.

But this is old news as I'm not the only person here on this site who has posted about him being a troll and cyber-bully.
:tongue: u really ought 2 stop talking 'bout urself... just a wee smidge of hypocrisy there dontcha think:confused:

.. as 2 the second para.. all I say is not the only ID mayb... ;)

charles-smythe
May 7, 2015, 11:52 AM

…I think perhaps there are 2…not one…

Fzmr9t
May 7, 2015, 12:18 PM
Ok, so the original post was about doing something in the "heat of the moment", that you normally either wouldn't do, or hated doing afterwards and his example was kissing another guy.
i think mine was hooking up with someone who was too aggressive. I'm not a SUB. I Do love to please whomever I'm with, however having some one force my head down, or force themselves upon me a all, is not a turn on. This particular person was way too aggressive for me. So much so, that I just halted everything and said I just wasn't feeling it, and ended it right there.
as far as kissing goes, I'm all for it. It heightens the intimate experience for me and turns it into something other than just a "blow-n-go"

matutum
May 7, 2015, 12:22 PM
agree with you

matutum
May 7, 2015, 12:25 PM
he doesn't do that to me- but then I'm not on here very often- and I would prob call him out- and want a face to face meeting- everyone on here has their own opinions about what is right or wrong-

biguy1940
May 16, 2015, 5:05 PM

As to trolls and cyberbullys on this site, you have shown yourself to have no equal..also, enough already with those stupid, sophomoric, inane "polls" you're so fond of...

pole_smoker
May 16, 2015, 5:24 PM
As to trolls and cyberbullys on this site, you have shown yourself to have no equal..also, enough already with those stupid, sophomoric, inane "polls" you're so fond of...
Says who? A troll/cyber bully like you? LOL :rolleyes:

biguy1940
May 16, 2015, 5:33 PM
youre such a judgemental POS...just STFU you troll...just because you do something doesn't make it wonderful for everyone else..get over yourself

pole_smoker
May 16, 2015, 5:37 PM
youre such a judgemental POS...just STFU you troll...just because you do something doesn't make it wonderful for everyone else..get over yourself
You're barely even trying. Is that supposed to be insulting? You're the real troll here.

Melody Dean
May 17, 2015, 1:04 AM
I can't blame men for not kissing men, in a way. I absolutely love kissing, but with one exception, women are so much better kissers. It's more sensual, more passionate, and softer, no stubble or beard burn. (That being said, the best kisser I've ever kissed is a guy. One of my top sexual experiences was kissing him.)

darkeyes
May 17, 2015, 5:39 AM
I can't blame men for not kissing men, in a way. I absolutely love kissing, but with one exception, women are so much better kissers. It's more sensual, more passionate, and softer, no stubble or beard burn. (That being said, the best kisser I've ever kissed is a guy. One of my top sexual experiences was kissing him.)
Wooo.. had 2 look twice... thought I'd posted and forgotten... until I read the bit in brackets...:tongue:. Jaggie chins... yughie... and the rest too, but while I have been snogged by guys who were decent kissers, only 1 is in me top 20, and haff a doz or so in the top 50. Most women think very differently and that is their affair... my preference.. my pecking order alone.. enjoy who ya enjoy every1..

cuttin2dachase
May 17, 2015, 7:55 PM
My 1st mm kiss happened after a hot mmf 3some with my 1st wife and a bi married man. He was very nice, clean and good looking. She and I had had a 4some with him and his wife a year or so before. They had since separated. His wife had acted very bitchy and caused a bit of drama, so we didn't want to meet them again. Wifey said several times afterwards that she wished we could have a 3some with him sometime without his wife around to cause drama. He and I had played around a bit during the 4some and I wanted his cock again too. As luck would have it, we ran into him at a sports bar one evening, started chatting. He excused himself to go the men's room, she told me she'd like to bring him home with us. My cock started getting hard then and there. When he returned we asked if he'd like to follow us home. He smiled and said he was hoping we'd invite him LOL.

We went straight to our bedroom when we got home. He & I again played around a bit, sucking each other as we'd done before until wifey couldn't wait to suck us and fuck us. After she was spent from the sex and the wine, she fell asleep. He and I went to the den where he started to get dressed to leave. He asked me if I would ever consider playing with him alone. I told him we were alone because she would be out of it until the morning. I asked him what he had in mind and he said he'd rather show me than tell me. He disappeared down the hallway and a couple minutes later he came back wearing the same panties my wife had worn earlier and he had also managed to squeeze into her high heels. My cock literally jumped when I saw his nice masculine upper body contrasted to my wife's sexy things. He sat down with me on the sofa. He said he'd been looking for a guy who would indulge him in his hottest mm fantasy and that he thought I might be that guy ever since the 1st time we'd met. We began to stroke each other's cocks and he began kissing my neck and behind my ears. That had never happened with a man before. I was moaning and rock hard when he abruptly french kissed me. I was electrified and kissed him back with the same passion I had always reserved for women. We went on to have some super hot oral sex. I sucked him off first then he went down on me and sucked me to completion. After that night I no longer considered it unmasculine to kiss a male partner and to this day I enjoy kissing men. In fact I actually prefer masculine bi married men who are not afraid to let down that barrier and just go with it and enjoy the passion as hot foreplay and a prelude to hot oral sex.

Melody Dean
May 17, 2015, 10:20 PM
Wooo.. had 2 look twice... thought I'd posted and forgotten... until I read the bit in brackets...:tongue:. Jaggie chins... yughie... and the rest too, but while I have been snogged by guys who were decent kissers, only 1 is in me top 20, and haff a doz or so in the top 50. Most women think very differently and that is their affair... my preference.. my pecking order alone.. enjoy who ya enjoy every1..

Yep. My list goes: #1 is a particular guy, followed by every woman I've ever kissed, followed by the 2nd man...

darkeyes
May 18, 2015, 4:31 AM
Yep. My list goes: #1 is a particular guy, followed by every woman I've ever kissed, followed by the 2nd man...
I was 8 1st time I let a guy snog me ... it wos nice I cant deny in a mushy hammy way.. by 10 I wos old hand at snoggin'... I wanted 2 snog girl tho at that age nev understood wy but really it wosn't done. I had kissed a couple of girl m8s on the lips wile playing hubbies n wives, but not wot cud b classed as full on snogs. More wee tidgy pecks..

.... then on me hols in Portugal a precocious lickle tom-boy of 12 from Liverpool grabbed me in the hotel grounds in some bushes and snogged me face off pushed me 2 the ground and felt me up in a childish didnt have a clue fumbly way.. but the snog? It wos summat I will nev forget and it is still up there.. prob the warmth of memory of that first proper girl on girl passionate kiss has enhanced how good I thought it but it confirmed to me that my interest (tho I think I knew) was more than merely the opposite gender.. she went home the following day so I nev got the chance of a follow up:(.. o well... mayb just as well... might have ruined the memory of that 1st kiss and the others on that one encounter:)... worse.. we mita got caught.:eek2:

rouye
May 18, 2015, 4:41 AM
This is just your first kiss, now you can begin your first dating. Don't know how to choose a dating site for bisexual, view our reviews for bisexual dating websites (http://bisexualdating.website). You can make a decision and find your needs.

charles-smythe
May 18, 2015, 8:42 AM
http://imagehost.thasnasty.com/?di=UY5X

…tell me this isn’t 1000 times hotter & sweeter than 2 guys kissing…

man4girlgirl4man
May 18, 2015, 2:22 PM
I was 14 when I kissed another boy for the first time. I'll never forget it. Uncomfortable at first....lips to lips only at first but soon both our mouths were open and we were making out passionately. I love to kiss a guy when we're both standing face to face and we're both jerking each other off with one hand. And I also love to kiss a guy when we're giving a third guy a two tongue four lip two boy blowjob. French kissing - a boy or a girl, both are equally hot to me - when there's a big hard dick between our two mouths might be the hottest individual sex act I've ever done. And it's also hot when the BJ is done and that dick just shot a load of jizz that the two of us are licking up as we kiss.

darkeyes
May 18, 2015, 4:12 PM
http://imagehost.thasnasty.com/?di=UY5X

…tell me this isn’t 1000 times hotter & sweeter than 2 guys kissing…
Defo... 10000 times if we r the girls doin' the snoggin'..:impleased

hermanmorales
May 22, 2015, 8:21 AM
Your story gives me such a big hard-on! I will go right now to my favorite site, THEPORNDISCOUNT.COM (http://theporndiscount.com), because i have found there some gay clips that are so much as your story. Just try the site and see some horny beautiful men in some sexy love! Have fun!

Java555
May 22, 2015, 11:41 AM
The first guy i kissed is this guy i see once every few moths. We have been playing for 2 years and he would start by kissing my neck, chest, and other body parts. One day i just went for it and we locked lips. I do say its not the same as kissing a women but it is a mood setter. Now we start by making out. I guess i crossed the line between bi and gay. Not sure still love women. But it is what it is.

tenni
May 22, 2015, 5:36 PM
The first guy i kissed is this guy i see once every few moths. We have been playing for 2 years and he would start by kissing my neck, chest, and other body parts. One day i just went for it and we locked lips. I do say its not the same as kissing a women but it is a mood setter. Now we start by making out. I guess i crossed the line between bi and gay. Not sure still love women. But it is what it is.

I think that you are not gay at all. If you are comfortable kissing a man and a woman, you are just about the well rounded definition for a bisexual. I think that you have integrated your attraction to both genders if you are comfortable and even better really enjoy kissing men and women. Not gay at all.

12voltyV2.0
May 22, 2015, 6:46 PM
To everyone who is talking about a certain person---I have been suggesting for a long time now---but the motherfucker on IGNORE status---I did that ages ago and other than when people "quote" him---I do not see the stupid shit the fool posts.

Responding to him just "feeds the beast" as the saying goes.

I think this is yet the most recent iteration of a person who has had scores of names on here on this site, who past times had those profiles taken down by Drew---but now since it seems the site is on autopilot and we have no one running this place---people like "the one I will not name" have free run of the place.

To place a person on IGNORE status--it is a very simple matter. You first click on to their name and that brings up a menu, on that click to see their profile. Once there, another menu pops up under their name with things you can do and one of the first is to IGNORE them. Click that and you get a confirmation message, confirm that you want to put them in this status and in an instant-----they are on that status. You can always undo that by following the same process.

I would urge everyone who gets upset by the guy---to save yourself the aggravation he brings you and put him on IGNORE status at your first opportunity.

Outofthis99999
Sep 8, 2016, 11:43 AM
The first guy i kissed is this guy i see once every few moths. We have been playing for 2 years and he would start by kissing my neck, chest, and other body parts. One day i just went for it and we locked lips. I do say its not the same as kissing a women but it is a mood setter. Now we start by making out. I guess i crossed the line between bi and gay. Not sure still love women. But it is what it is.i often wonder about the bi/gay line. I found that kissing a guy is amazing and very intimate. Love it

j4u42
Sep 8, 2016, 12:03 PM
I'm thinking the kissing reluctance is that it makes it too romantic. Just getting down to the sex acts makes it a more slutty proposition and that is what most guys probably prefer. Just my thoughts

mjohn
Sep 8, 2016, 10:11 PM
Not that kissing a girl is bad, but kissing another guy is fantastic. I remember the first guy I kiss to this day. The first girl I kissed not so much.

singlebimale41
Sep 8, 2016, 11:53 PM
Regardless of who be it a him or a her if I don't like the way they kiss the evening will end there. Kissing is a must for me. Someone who can "curl my toes" with a kiss is definitely worthy of further attention.

Fzmr9t
Sep 9, 2016, 1:41 AM
My 1st MM kiss was, probably like a lot of you, came far later than my 1st blow job. It was about the 3rd or fourth encounter and I was ready for more than just sex. I wanted to experience more. I met a guy on a gay chat site and we agreed to meet. He was a big ol' bearded bare and the whiskers kinda itched , but he was a passionate kisser and I enjoyed every minute of it

borntosuckcock
Sep 9, 2016, 6:09 AM
I like to French kiss guys after they have sucked me off and while they still have my cum in their mouths. Huge turn on to share my cum and then we both swallow. Not so much in to kissing other guys as foreplay. Also like to swap my cum with gals after they've sucked me off.

fresh6869
Sep 13, 2016, 2:55 PM
My first kiss kind of caught me by surprise and wasn't so sure about it. Now one of my favorite parts about being with a man is a great make out session to start things off!

cuttin2dachase
Sep 23, 2016, 3:34 PM
I prefer men who are not afraid to be passionate and who enjoy kissing a man as much as kissing a woman. It makes it more intimate and is an absolute turn on for me. Just as I get aroused and hard by mutually passionate kisses with women, I get just as aroused kissing men who kiss like they mean it. I feel even more masculine knowing I can get a man hard and hot with a kiss in the same way I can get a woman wet and hot and vice versa. The kind of kiss that makes she or he AND me go weak kneed and breathless, that leads to some very hot sex.

"Do you like to kiss?" and "Do you want to swallow, spit or just watch me cum when you suck me off" are 2 things (among several other things) that I ask men about before we meet. That way there are no surprises and limits are set. For me it's not a dealbreaker if a guy doesn't like to kiss or want to kiss. It's just that I want to know before we meet whether he's into it or not.

LovingJacking
Sep 24, 2016, 10:13 AM
I prefer men who are not afraid to be passionate and who enjoy kissing a man as much as kissing a woman. It makes it more intimate and is an absolute turn on for me. Just as I get aroused and hard by mutually passionate kisses with women, I get just as aroused kissing men who kiss like they mean it. I feel even more masculine knowing I can get a man hard and hot with a kiss in the same way I can get a woman wet and hot and vice versa. The kind of kiss that makes she or he AND me go weak kneed and breathless, that leads to some very hot sex.

"Do you like to kiss?" and "Do you want to swallow, spit or just watch me cum when you suck me off" are 2 things (among several other things) that I ask men about before we meet. That way there are no surprises and limits are set. For me it's not a dealbreaker if a guy doesn't like to kiss or want to kiss. It's just that I want to know before we meet whether he's into it or not.

I like that idea of having things above board from the outset. However sometimes spontaneity is nice too, and a surprise like a kiss might just be exciting even to those who, at first glance, may not be open to doing so.

woody1340
Sep 24, 2016, 5:22 PM
My first encounter with a man was violent. So I have always been open to kissing, before or after. It makes it caring to me

NeilThomas
Sep 24, 2016, 11:18 PM
Kissing a guy is like no other kiss you'll experience. Simply because of the roughness and the stubble. I love the feeling of stubble. The biting, the teasing... Just simply love it.

Whatsmore, I love kissing after a blowjob... If he has my load in his mouth, whether we share it or if it's an after swallow kiss, I don't mind either.

darkeyes
Sep 25, 2016, 6:10 AM
Kissing a guy is like no other kiss you'll experience. Simply because of the roughness and the stubble. I love the feeling of stubble. The biting, the teasing... Just simply love it.

Whatsmore, I love kissing after a blowjob... If he has my load in his mouth, whether we share it or if it's an after swallow kiss, I don't mind either.
*shivers*.. in days of auld lang syne guys often got sent 2 baffroom 2 scrape their faces b4 ne fun games began if ther lickle chops weren't up 2 the mark! For wen I wos out and about scrape of jaggie face meant no canoodling until aforeseaid offending jags wer removed. In Glasgow 1ce sent a guy in2 barber for a shave b4 wot turned 2 b some ver filthy nookie al fresco! Did it in London an' all.... amazing wot guys will suffer wen ther dander is up! Jaggie chops wosn't the reason I gave men up 'zactly but they didn't help ya cause! Now I luff spontaneous gratuitous sex and always have. But 1 thing always certain 2 dampen me ardour (if not always that of a guy) was feel of a face scrat me lickle cheeks 2 shreds as if wiv ver rough sandpaper.:eek2:

Dskitten
Sep 25, 2016, 10:07 AM
I haven't kissed a man yet, but if I get the chance again to play with a guy, I want to experience the "make out". I imagine after what I have read that it is a huge turn on and makes for hotter sex.

NakedInSeattle
Sep 25, 2016, 10:34 PM
If you don't kiss, don't come by...LOL...I love kissing.

Christopher South
Sep 26, 2016, 1:48 PM
My first time kissing a guy was the first time I was with a guy. Didn't know what to expect, didn't know the etiquette. He asked if he could kiss me and I said yes. We made out on his couch for a few minutes and I liked it. never ran into a bad kisser. Had lots of different types... clean shaven, stubble, full beard and mustache. Lip kissing and tongue sword fighting. All were enjoyable.

I was meeting up with one buddy who would not kiss. We did everything else (and he was damn good at it) but he refused to kiss. The last time we met (because I had changed jobs and meeting would be tough) he ended up kissing me and later told me he wished he had done it sooner.

biincarsoncity
Sep 26, 2016, 3:07 PM
My first kiss with a guy was during my first threesome with another couple.
The two of them were taking turns sucking my cock while one licked my balls. At one point he was sucking me and she kissed and licked her way up and kissed me. She broke the kiss and worked her way down. When she had my cock back in her mouth, he worked his way up my body. Didn't hate kissing him, but also did exactly get off on it. Kept it up mostly because it really seemed to turn her on watching us and it seemed a small price to pay for all the fun I was having.
But generally I fall into the "no kissing" catagory

murano2641
Sep 26, 2016, 3:31 PM
The first time I was with a guy he walked into the bedroom after taking a quick shower, dropped his towel, grabbed my stiffening cock and kissed me. Took me by surprise but I really had nothing to compare to so I went with it. Turned out to be a very hot makeout session with each of us rubbing the other's cock. I still get hard thinking about that. So I guess I'm in the pro kissing camp. I look at it this way...If I'm sucking his cock why not swap some spit. I also love swapping cum...mine and his!

Dskitten
Sep 29, 2016, 9:58 PM
The first time I was with a guy he walked into the bedroom after taking a quick shower, dropped his towel, grabbed my stiffening cock and kissed me. Took me by surprise but I really had nothing to compare to so I went with it. Turned out to be a very hot makeout session with each of us rubbing the other's cock. I still get hard thinking about that. So I guess I'm in the pro kissing camp. I look at it this way...If I'm sucking his cock why not swap some spit. I also love swapping cum...mine and his!

Thats what I imagine it to be like. This story made me hard!

csreef
Sep 30, 2016, 5:55 PM
My first kiss was at 11 with a boy. He was "aggressive", and Frenched me hard. I didn't like it.

Today, it depends on the man that I'm with.

greg66
Nov 26, 2016, 2:04 AM
I find it so hot , but not with just any guy. If there is that connection and we're turned on it just happens :)

Samdy
Nov 26, 2016, 4:12 AM
I am looking forward to my first kiss.

csreef
Nov 26, 2016, 2:37 PM
To be honest I prefer to kiss women over men . . . Women's kisses are more sensual and softer . .
My first kiss was at 11 with a boy. He was "aggressive", and Frenched me hard. I didn't like it.

Today, it depends on the man that I'm with.

lv69cpl69
Nov 29, 2016, 1:48 AM
I don't even want to kiss a man

OlderBC1
Nov 29, 2016, 9:15 AM
Ever since I saw him the first time at St Mary's, this one guy was just so darn cute to me. He acted a little effeminate, but very smart, polite & well spoken. He, I and a mutual friend had a naked jack off session once, & he insisted I kneel closer to him than our other friend, whos eyes were glued on my big dick & balls. A skinny kid then, bigger than most of the others, I hit puberty at ten. So we were all jacking off, watching each other. I always wanted to kiss him, the only guy I'd ever considered kissing. He became a priest at a local church/school, & my wife & I went to mass. Some couple days later, he asked to see me in his office, & to come alone. For some stupid reason, I took my wife? He tried to explain that he couldn't serve a mass up there, seeing me & knowing what we'd done ( Gushed two huge squirts of thick cum all over his right thigh, hand & dick),where he'd gotten this Mona Lisa smile on his face, but wouldn't let me lick my cum off him & suck his dick? So, he said he didn't know what to do...I could kick myself, since I was sure he wanted to show me the lump in his slacks every time he saw me, especially in front of the altar? I could've got something going from that, but there she was & he wouldn't totally open up to me. Damn fool mistake. I really wanted to show him the big bulge in my jeans, walk up to him with my arm around him to comfort him. Then kiss him while sliding my hand down to his stiff cock. He fled to Rome, never saw him again. Damn.

bikurinpa
Nov 29, 2016, 5:06 PM

That is why I got him on the ignore list.

guywholikesboth
Nov 30, 2016, 4:35 PM
My first kiss was a neighbor he was 10 I was 13 we kissed for about 10 min he let me stick my tounge into his mouth and he returned the favor I felt his hard cock and said do u want me to kiss it he said yes so I kissed his 3 inch uncut cock and then sucked him off he always asked me to kiss him and that led to me sucking him still remmbr how good it felt to kiss him. I always seems strange that a lot of guys will suck your cock but wont kiss you

man4girlgirl4man
May 20, 2017, 9:35 PM
My first kiss was with my best friend. I was 13, he was 12. We had been fooling around together for a few weeks and we finally had an entire night to spend together at his house - his parents were out all that night. He opened the front door and the first thing I said to him was that I had been having some new - and all nice - feelings for him that I assumed I never would have. I thought I and he could both separate the sex from our friendship but of course the two soon got all mixed up. I told him I wanted to be his boyfriend and when he said yes I asked him if I could kiss my boyfriend. WOW what a passionate and sexually thrilling kiss that was!! We spent the next four hours totally naked. We both came three times and we did everything but fuck. We got close though - we both finger fucked each other and made each other come. Kissing another guy is so different from kissing a woman. Both so good but still so so different....

Luvthewater
May 21, 2017, 12:53 AM
I'm waiting for my first kiss.

bw299
May 21, 2017, 1:22 PM
While I am willing to wear the bi label, I am not attracted to men. I have a cock sucking fettish. That's it. I do enjoy some m2m foreplay; nipple stimulation, massage and stroking, but I have no desire to kiss or be kissed by a man. Particularly since I am married, I reserve kissing only for my wife. Even if I wasn't married, essentially I am straight and would reserve kissing for my female partner.

thirstyfellow
May 21, 2017, 1:42 PM
Never really thought about it.
I suppose I'd have to be in the situation before having any idea how I'd respond.
It's not a driver for me, but hey - ya never know. It seems pretty uptight to be willing to swallow some guy's load directly from his dick, yet get all wild eyed about the notion of kissing him. There's a logical disconnect in that thought process; perhaps logic has little to do with it.

I'd hope to keep an open mind.

bw299
May 21, 2017, 2:43 PM
Would you kiss a woman to whom you weren't attracted? I sure as hell wouldn't! So it is purely logical that I wouldn't kiss a man when I'm not attracted to men.

coolbreeze69
May 21, 2017, 9:06 PM
I had an experience once. I've been considering myself as bi for about 8 years and have not had or wanted the opportunity to kiss another man. But I met a guy on cl and we met at a bar and started talking about military and such. We had a couple of beers and talked about what we liked to do. I couldn't tell a lot about his body while there at the bar. So we decided to go to my house and "talk" more. Once at the house he started to move his package around....knowing he was ready to move to the bedroom, I escorted him to my room. As I was taking his shirt off I noticed he had a nice structure to his chest and arms. He took off his pants to reveal a curved to the left 6" cock. I immediately started sucking and liking his cock. He was hard as a brick! I then started to suck his nipples and bite them which drove him to the brink. He rubbed his head along my head. As I looked up at him he reached down for a kiss....the first kiss! It was passionate and other then the stubble, which turned me on, it was just like kissing a girl. Nice passionate French kiss! It was to die for! We were on the same level of passion! It led to a great passionate blowjob for him and a great session of blowing his load down my throat!

csreef
May 21, 2017, 9:47 PM
Wow , that was Hot !

I had an experience once. I've been considering myself as bi for about 8 years and have not had or wanted the opportunity to kiss another man. But I met a guy on cl and we met at a bar and started talking about military and such. We had a couple of beers and talked about what we liked to do. I couldn't tell a lot about his body while there at the bar. So we decided to go to my house and "talk" more. Once at the house he started to move his package around....knowing he was ready to move to the bedroom, I escorted him to my room. As I was taking his shirt off I noticed he had a nice structure to his chest and arms. He took off his pants to reveal a curved to the left 6" cock. I immediately started sucking and liking his cock. He was hard as a brick! I then started to suck his nipples and bite them which drove him to the brink. He rubbed his head along my head. As I looked up at him he reached down for a kiss....the first kiss! It was passionate and other then the stubble, which turned me on, it was just like kissing a girl. Nice passionate French kiss! It was to die for! We were on the same level of passion! It led to a great passionate blowjob for him and a great session of blowing his load down my throat!

sysper
May 21, 2017, 10:04 PM
sounds like u2 made quite the connection! great sex!

guywholikesboth
May 22, 2017, 10:25 AM
I was 13 he was 12 we were talking about sex and I asked if he ever kissed a girl he said no he asked me I said no So I asked if he wanted to see what is was like he said yes so we kissed it sent thrills thru my body we kept it up I saw that his dick was hard I asked him he said yes I was to so I touched his and took it out and sucked him He didn't do me but it was years of him and I kissing and me sucking I love to kiss both men and women

69luvr
May 24, 2017, 3:16 PM
nothing wrong with a HOT cum kiss

69luvr
Aug 3, 2017, 2:44 PM
I am looking forward to my first kiss.

Id luv to cum kiss you

Samdy
Aug 4, 2017, 7:57 AM
two men kissing or two women kissing is just erotic for me

murano2641
Aug 4, 2017, 9:53 AM
My first and only kiss with a guy happened about 4 years ago when I met a friend from this site. We'd had coffee during our first encounter and I chickened out and didn't do anything. It drove me nuts for a couple of weeks and we finally got together again. He came over to my house one morning and we nervously talked for a few minutes. We decided to move upstairs and he asked if he could run through the shower quick. I gave him a nice fluffy towel and he jumped into the shower. I met him in the bedroom a few minutes later. I was wearing a pair of shorts and he walked in with the towel wrapped around his waist. He came over to me, dropped his towel, grabbed my cock and kissed me. It was a complete surprise but after about 2 seconds I realized how hot it was and just went for it. We couldn't keep our hands off of each other, rubbing our cocks and kissing each other with some serious passion. The rest was nothing but sucking, stroking and kissing which was just as thrilling. We never hooked up again but it wasn't from a lack of trying on my part. I'd repeat it tomorrow if he wanted.

I've spent the last couple of years trying to repeat that session but haven't found anyone willing to take the plunge...

Waylon
Aug 4, 2017, 11:02 AM
I was initially not into making out with men but one day when I finished blowing this guy, he grabbed my head when I was coming up from his lap and planted a big wet deep tongue kiss on me. As I drove away I said to myself, that wasn't so bad. Later on when I was servicing a well hung latin stud on a regular basis, we would kiss long and deep when he came in the door and again in my bed before I slid down to suck his 8 inch dick. Another guy who comes by from time to time to service me, likes to snowball my cum back to me and then eagerly awaits me to give it back to him in his mouth to swallow, that's fun too. Not into making out all the time but on occasion with a regular if I am attracted, it's not so bad after all.

earloftexas
Aug 7, 2017, 1:24 PM
When I was in my Jr year in HS, I had a buddy that would walk home with me after school a few times a week. We had been jacking, sucking and fucking each other since about the second week after we met, and we had met when I was in Jr HS. One day after we got to my house (both my parents worked, so they did not get home until almost 6 every day) we were in the den and we were naked and jacking and sucking each others cock. Pretty soon he got behind me and mounted me doggy style and slipped his precum coated cock up my hot and waiting asshole. While he was thrusting his beautiful 7 inch uncut cock in and out of my ass, he was also reaching around and fondling my nuts and jacking me off. I was streaming precum almost like I was pissing. I told him how fucking HOT I was and he leaned over and started kissing the back of my neck and then also started licking my neck and then stuck his tongue in my ear and then sucked on my ear lobe. Well, he had never done any f those things before, and I was already so fucking hot I was about to explode, along with him fondling my nuts and jacking me off. I started humping my ass back into his cock and the combination of him humping his cock INTO my ass, and me HUMPING back into his cock, plus when he stuck his TONGUE in my ear, I started cumming like a geyser. I shot a huge puddle of cum on the floor, and yelled out "OH FUUUUCK, I AM CUMMMMMMING" and he yelled, "ME TOO" and he filled my asshole with cum. We both much have shot a dozen ropes of cum. His cum ran out of my ass for over an hour after we finished fucking.......just in time for both of us to clean up before my parents came home.
That was as close as I have ever "cum" to kissing a guy.

bobby63114
Aug 7, 2017, 2:22 PM
Awesome....

park ave
Mar 20, 2023, 11:40 AM
I just came across this thread, and it reminded me of my first kiss. It was with my second LTR. He was my former prof from undergrad college whom I met again when I was in grad school. He was not much older than I was so that's probably why we hit it off so well. Anyway, we had been friendly in the past, and we met up unexpectedly at the new school. We went for a coffee to chat and catch up, and he invited me to his apartment to smoke a joint.

Next, we were sitting beside each other on his couch laughing and talking and passing the joint back and forth, our knees touching, and, in retrospect I think it was quite obvious that I was attracted to him, when, during a sort of awkward pause in our chatting as he was holding the joint, he leaned forward and kissed me softly on the lips. I saw it coming and kissed him back, next thing his tongue was in my mouth and he was leaning his body forward to put his arm around me, and the feeling of his tongue in my mouth was absolutely electrifying (accompanied by my instant erection lol). What seems like seconds later, I'm fumbling with his belt and zipper trying to unloose his (gorgeous) cock, which I was soon sucking on. I guess my feminine side emerged, as I remember that when he came in to kiss me I closed my eyes as a girl would do on a date, and then of course with me sucking his cock. (But our actions were quite reciprocal when we were soon naked in his bed together.) He had an amazing body.

He and I were hot and heavy through my grad school, and then for a time after that. We did absolutely everything. I got to show him all the things my former (older) lover had taught me to do, and then to learn quite a few things from him. And it all started with that incredible first kiss.

mtnmen2
Mar 21, 2023, 3:21 PM
Years ago I thought kissing a guy was a little to gross for me, however probably around 5 1/2 years ago I meet a guy while out of town on business that had responded to an ad I had placed on craigslist or doublelist. The ad originally was just me looking for someone to suck but when we started playing he wanted me to fuck him. So being supper horny I agreed and he laid down on the bed and pulled his legs up and I entered him missionary style. As we were going at it he put his arms around me and pulled me in close to him then he reached up and gave me a huge kiss. At first it took me by surprise but it was a really good kiss and we started to kiss passionately. Ever since this time when I hook up I always make sure that they like to make out when playing because it adds so much more to the experience.

TRICK69
Mar 21, 2023, 4:46 PM
Why is it guys will suck your cock ,but will not kiss you. I think its hot and to swap cum would be ultimate.

Neonaught
Mar 22, 2023, 9:12 AM
Why is it guys will suck your cock ,but will not kiss you. I think its hot and to swap cum would be ultimate.

Personal hang-ups. They think sucking cock is not gay unless they kiss. Utter rubbish! Passionate kissing is in my playbook with either sex. It's such an intimate act and I find it connects me to my lover at a mental and physical level beyond mere sex.

JeffT
Mar 22, 2023, 10:21 AM
Personal hang-ups. They think sucking cock is not gay unless they kiss. Utter rubbish! Passionate kissing is in my playbook with either sex. It's such an intimate act and I find it connects me to my lover at a mental and physical level beyond mere sex.
I absolutely agree! It's so intimate, so intense; I can't imagine not kissing. Brings it all to a higher level.

biguycancun
Mar 22, 2023, 12:19 PM
Sex without kissing? Terrible. The intimacy of a kiss only enhances the experience. One of the times my current lover came in my mouth he asked me not to swallow and to kiss him. Swirling my cum coated tongue in his open mouth was incredibly intense and after he recovered, I straddled him and while he was in me we continued to kiss. We came together while kissing. Heaven! We kiss all the time, cum or no cum.

Calismooth
Mar 24, 2023, 7:19 PM
Kissing is very hot with the right person. Especially if they are a great kisser also.

Tight1-4u
Mar 27, 2023, 2:19 PM
the first time I kissed a guy I was around 30yo.. it was just one of those things that I hadn?t had any desire to do yet.. mind you I had been with lots of guys by then.. all of whom just wanted to bend you over get their Dick in me and get their rocks off and shake hands and see ya later..
I met this guy, a Native American guy.. really nice guy.. we had seen each other 5-6 times.. he has a really nice 7? better than average girth big mushroom headed cock.. and he knew how to use it.. he loved outdoor sex and I do too.. so we had met at a local park that had picnic tables and lots of bushes around.. we met at our usual picnic table around 20:30 shake hands gave each other a hug and started getting naked.. I as soon as is cock came out had my hands on it.. and as soon as I was naked started sucking.. soon he was growing in my mouth and throat.. as he got harder I got hornier.. soon he stoped me.. I got up and bent over the table waiting for him to finger me and then fuck me.. sure enough he starts rubbing my pussy and fingers me good.. I am getting pretty wound up and looking forward to him lubing me up and mounting me.. but no!! He pushed me forward agents the table.. used his foot to spread my legs and spreads my cheeks and starts licking and tongue fucking me.. well that?s a first.. now this I like I like a lot.. I hear myself moan a little.. I am starting to feel the heat buildup in my body.. I feel my hips moving.. wow my body is responding all on its own.. he is really eating out my pussy hard and quite deep.. I am wiggling and I guess kinda tweaking on his tongue.. he is amazing.. then he stops and tells me he wants to try a new position tonight.. I said ok what?? he said missionary.. I said ok another first for me.. He has me lay on the table and spread my legs.. he lubes me up and puts my ankles on his shoulders.. then move in slowly and finds my pussy with his cock head.. he pushes so slightly..I start wiggling around to get him in.. but he takes his time and slowly deliberately enters me.. he goes full balls deep in me.. god he feels good in me.. I am really wanting him now.. he places his hands on my breasts and starts playing with them and my nipples as he starts thrusting away.. my tits and nipples are on fire and he is fucking me.. god he has found one of my spots I can not resist.. I am getting hot now.. my hips are moving I am moaning getting louder.. I can feel my breasts puffing up and being very sensitive.. he dose all this for about 30min driving me sexually crazy.. then he just pulls out of me.. tells me to move to the seat part of the table.. i figure he must want me to suck him more.. but no he pushes me back down on my back and tells me to lift and spread my legs.. so I do.. he crawled up my body and entered me again.. then lowered himself down on top of me.. I wrap my legs around him and put my heel on his ass.. then as he is fucking me he starts kissing, licking and sucking on my neck and shoulders.. this drives me absolutely bonkers.. now he has my juices flowing.. he is making love to me and the girl in me.. then without warning he just plants a big kiss on my lips.. with out thinking my mouth opens his tongue slides in and down my throat.. big old wet juicy sloppy tongue wagging kiss.. my arms with out thinking wrap around his neck, I tilt my head and start kissing back.. my legs start pulling him into me harder.. my back is arched and my hips are grinding.. my mind is all blurry.. my senses are on fire.. heat is intense.. my pussy is feeling everything.. I really am a girl inside!!! He is fucking her.. we intensely kiss and make out till he explodes deep inside me.. and keep making out till well after he fell out of me..
there were a lot of firsts that night.. first time my pussy was eaten out.. first time in missionary.. first kiss.. first make out session with a guy.. really set the tone for the rest of my life!!!

dowmass
Mar 27, 2023, 3:01 PM
I have not had a chance to kiss a guy (I bottomed only twice, and I met both of them on Craigslist).
Personally I think that kissing a guy would be a wonderful experience. However I have spoken to many who believe that kissing a guy would mean being romantically involved - and becoming lovers. For some obscure reason, many men would do anything but called "Lovers".

I humbly believe that there is nothing in being a lover. I also believe that a man can love his spouse and a male lover equally...... And there is nothing wrong with that!

KDaddy23
Mar 27, 2023, 6:57 PM
Some guys are of a mind that kissing is... too intimate or, yeah, implies romantic involvement. I've kissed guys. I've only enjoyed it with a number of men that can be counted on one hand because, as many females have told me, some men suck at kissing. The last time a guy kissed me, I felt like he was trying to smash his face into mine. No... finesse whatsoever. I know I had to learn some hard and serious lessons about kissing women and there are guys who... must've skipped school on the day kissing was being taught. In the times I kissed a guy and enjoyed it, yeah, it was so nice but, yeah, I'm not a fan of it and I can do without it.

I get that anything that looks like a relationship can terrify a lot guys and I can see how kissing could put this in their head because kissing is intimate... but so is sucking a guy's dick and fucking him but I'd guess that guys don't see those two things as being as intimate as a kiss can be. A kiss... is a kiss but it's meaning depends on what goes on in a guy's head about kissing. Shit, there are women that I haven't kissed because if they think men suck at kissing, some of them do, too.

My first real kiss was with a girl. Tongues got involved. I almost passed out. The first time I kissed a boy, it was... nice. The second time? Ugh.

rukiddingme
Oct 1, 2023, 6:24 PM
I have kissed an intersex girl. Yet to kiss with a male. I certainly enjoy kissing and rubbing and lots of foreplay so hoping for my first sensual pleasure wife a guy.

elian2
Oct 4, 2023, 3:04 PM
When I was in the high school locker room the boy next to me just up and kissed me out of the blue one time .. right there in front of everyone else while we were getting dressed. I kind of liked it but just sat there dumbfounded. This was rural redneck USA .. you didn't tell ANYONE else about those inclinations back then. I think he did it just to break the tension between us.

One of my best friends did the same a year or two later but he was likely just very excited at the time having won an award. I enjoyed it a lot, because I've always liked him, but it wasn't really sexual.

I had all sort of weird experiences back then with both males and females wanting to play show and tell, or wanting me to suck, lick, smell or touch things. I couldn't figure out just what I was putting out there that I kept ending up in these situations but after reading Kinsey it seems my experience was not that unusual.

I do love kissing, just about anywhere EXCEPT the mouth .. not a big fan of open mouth kissing in general -- I don't have enough mouthwash.

Just recently I shared an open mouth kiss a guy friend I've known for a long time and enjoyed it somewhat as a part of foreplay .. bit wet down there.

Fiddlestyx
Oct 12, 2023, 4:23 PM
My first kiss was at age 12 with a girl - it was lovely and we got better at it pretty quickly. The first kiss with a guy was also the first time I had sex with a male. I just figured if I was going to do it I wouldn't do it by halves and got right into it. No, he wasn't (and still isn't) as good a kisser as many of the women I've kissed, but not bad. The bit of beard somehow never bothered me (the difference was kinda interesting) and mine seems to be a turn-on for him. Really haven't kissed a whole lot of other blokes.

Jozyxt
Oct 13, 2023, 6:02 PM
My first female kiss was in college. We had sex like rabbits and broke up because she was stupid and flunked out of school.

I don't precisely remember my first MM kiss. It was recent but once I started kissing, there were several in short order. My FWB doesn't kiss.

Cforme
Oct 13, 2023, 11:15 PM
Kissing is fantastic! Definitely an intimate experience but not something that I would think too intimate for same sex. Just another way to get excited and turned on. Yeah some guys would think it was too ?gay? which makes me laugh, as going down on a guy or having a guy go down on them is perfectly ?okay? to do. That I don?t get. Seriously, it?s another part of sex and a full experience. I guess some want to experience some of it, but never go far enough to enjoy every part of being sexual and enjoying the hell out of it. Yeah, some might only want to kiss a more feminine guy or something like that, helping to keep them from it being too gay, lol, but like anything else, once they try it, I?ll bet they enjoy it. Personally I like to both dominantly kissing, as well as being submissive when kissed. Getting a chick to be in charge and really kiss me is hot, so a guy doing the same is as well.

BigAlNYC
Oct 24, 2023, 5:26 PM
My feelings about this have changed hugely over the years. The first time a man kissed me it felt weird and totally wrong and I turned my head away quickly. He was gay and was trying to be romantic I think, and I felt kinda bad about rejecting it, but I just couldn't get with it at all. It felt like a really bad kiss with a girl I wasn't attracted to, but weirder. I really resisted kissing with men for quite a while after that.

But the second time was a guy who was about to fuck me and already had a couple of fingers working my ass. He just took command of my mouth and kissed me hard, and it felt transgressive and masculine and sexy. Him having a beard made it even more so, and I definitely responded in a way that surprised me. I actually dreamed about kissing men after that and woke up hard. I now don't resist any more, as long as a guy is clean. And especially if he is aggressive, or we're both really sexually into it and kissing hard, it feels so masculine, like a hot part of man to man sex, and I love it.

remington12369
Oct 26, 2023, 8:07 PM
My first M2M kiss was with a guy I met up in Vegas. Posted the full story on another thread. We took shower together and after sucking him for a bit I stood up and we kissed. Wow, it was very erotic and sensual. Totally changed my views on kissing a man! I have never looked back!

Biguysnj
Oct 28, 2023, 7:56 PM
I just finally rejoined. Was here for a while before Covid. This thread is interesting. I have a friend close by that is gay (I’m bi) we have known each other a long time. He is the first guy that kissed me. It was great then and still is now. We always start with kissing when we get together. Along with the entire time we are with each other. I look at it as. I’m suck him, he sucks me. Kissing is a large part of us being with each other.

Neonaught
Oct 29, 2023, 9:31 AM
Guys who won't kiss because it's "too gay" strike me as funny! Dude! My cock is down your throat and will soon be deep in your ass so, if you think kissing makes you gay, I have some bad news for you...

elian2
Oct 29, 2023, 11:12 AM
Guys who won't kiss because it's "too gay" strike me as funny! Dude! My cock is down your throat and will soon be deep in your ass so, if you think kissing makes you gay, I have some bad news for you...

I've also heard things such as "I like to suck cock, no homo!"

Like really? It's okay to admit you like feeling pleasure, or sharing pleasure .. some people ARE literally fixated on the genitals more than the person - for those people I guess I can see how they might feel that way.

I would potentially enjoy kissing if I didn't have such bad breath .. kind of ruins the whole experience.

querty
Oct 30, 2023, 6:51 PM
I recently met/played with a new to me couple and he is Bi, though not much experience. I've said in other threads that while I have kissed guys, it's just not the same for me as kissing a woman. However this couple really enjoys the three way kiss, and that was hot. So he and I of course made out as well and ya know what? Not bad, not bad at all. Plus, she luuuvs watching us, so that helps :-).

My first guy kiss was during a really bad encounter during my very early years of exploring Bisexuality. It was gross. He was gross. Total ED on his part (which he didn't tell me about before hand). The whole scene really put me off to any bi play, but especially Kissing guys. Don't know when the next kiss was, but meh.... Lets just suck cock and fuck.

So, maybe it's having a woman in the mix that made it enjoyable this time.

remington12369
Oct 31, 2023, 2:46 PM

I look for guys with facial hair to kiss. It is (almost :) ) a deal breaker for me! It lets me know I am with a MAN!