PDA

View Full Version : How to have frequent anal sex with a big cock

secretasianman
May 4, 2015, 12:46 AM
The last time I had anal sex with a guy, he was 8" and thick, and it hurt like hell. We took things slow, and used a good bit of lube, and I was eventually able to take it all in. It's just been a while, I guess. My ass was sore for a couple of days.

Anyways, this is why I've been playing with anal toys, so I can get used to it.

My last "toy" session was on Friday (it's Monday now), and my ass is sore. I just feel like it wouldn't be a good idea to play with anything in that area for a while.

I've had multiple anal sex sessions in a day, and at most, for two consecutive days. However, the guy I was with at that time wasn't very big (less than 6" and average width).

People who have frequent anal sex with big cocks, just how frequently do you have anal sex? The guy I was with wants to get together again, but I don't want my ass to be sore forever. I just gave him blowjobs the last two times we got together, but he really wanted to fuck my ass again (and I wanted him to, too). Is that just the normal way of it? Anal one day, heal and give blowjobs, then anal a couple days later, and repeat?

pole_smoker
May 4, 2015, 1:04 AM
I have a very long and thick dick and I frequently have anal sex, and my partner does not have to take a break for a day or a few days. Even when I was with male and female ex's and fucked their ass or cunt we didn't take a break.

Just man up and let him fuck you up the ass.

bi4asplay
May 4, 2015, 8:50 AM
The last time I had anal sex with a guy, he was 8" and thick, and it hurt like hell. We took things slow, and used a good bit of lube, and I was eventually able to take it all in. It's just been a while, I guess. My ass was sore for a couple of days.

Anyways, this is why I've been playing with anal toys, so I can get used to it.

My last "toy" session was on Friday (it's Monday now), and my ass is sore. I just feel like it wouldn't be a good idea to play with anything in that area for a while.

I've had multiple anal sex sessions in a day, and at most, for two consecutive days. However, the guy I was with at that time wasn't very big (less than 6" and average width).

People who have frequent anal sex with big cocks, just how frequently do you have anal sex? The guy I was with wants to get together again, but I don't want my ass to be sore forever. I just gave him blowjobs the last two times we got together, but he really wanted to fuck my ass again (and I wanted him to, too). Is that just the normal way of it? Anal one day, heal and give blowjobs, then anal a couple days later, and repeat?

I have had anal sex 4 days in a row with now soreness. Did lay off for awhile though. My late wife would peg me everyday for several days in a row. Just never rush entry and they do not make too much lube.
Take it as often as you are comfortable with or want it. The more you take it the more you learn about how to keep the soremess away. Plus the more you take it the better you get at making sure your partner really likes it. When he does you will as well.

Counter to what Pole says if you hurt do not let it happen.

charles-smythe
May 4, 2015, 10:23 AM
.. I do like a dick in my ass every once in awhile…I don’t get it that often so its not my area of expertese…when I was getting it regular it was from 2 guys…one black & one white…both were over 8 inches & their size was never a problem…

Cum1st
May 4, 2015, 12:03 PM
Try not to push much as in hurrying a stubborn dump before or during. It swells any hemorrhoids you may have.

I've enjoyed long comfortable enemas before a scheduled fucking. They tend to loosen me up and make me produce plenty of natural lube when the cock arrives to open the door. I've never used artificial lube or wish I had.

Haven't been with a man in years but enjoy pleasuring myself with a long, unforced session and plenty of warm water now and then. Usually a while after there is a clear greasy 'fart'. It feels like gas till it is allowed out and slimes my cheeks or soaks a paper towel.

cornholejoe
May 4, 2015, 3:45 PM
need to heal up before you take another big one in the ass