PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday to jo69guy

onewhocares
Aug 11, 2006, 9:32 AM
Just wanted to wish our friend a very happy milestone birthday. Remember that we are all reaching it slowly. Some of us have been there and want to turn back.

We all will be thinking of you on Sunday and will celebrate with friends- hope they have a big party planned, but we want you to know that all of your friends here are wishing you a very special day.

Hugs and Kisses from ALL!

Belle

Mrs.F
Aug 11, 2006, 12:12 PM
:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Jo69guy)))))) ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY SWEETIE......I HOPE YOU HAVE THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER. I HOPE YOU GET EVERYTHING YOU DESERVE AND MORE.

YOU TRUELY ARE A WONDERFUL, CARING MAN AND THE "BEST" FRIEND A PERSON COULD EVER ASK FOR!!

BEND OVER...I NEED TO SPANK YOU..... :devil: :drool: :yikes2:

:rotate: MRS.F :rotate:

willbeyours2
Aug 11, 2006, 6:47 PM
Although I have never met you.... I wanted to wish you a Happy 40th Birthday. Enjoy your 40's they have been the best for me. I am Belle's husband and wish you a day of all your dreams come true. Enjoy your special day..... THE BEST IS YET TO BE.....

Bill

Flounder1967
Aug 11, 2006, 7:38 PM
Have a happy and fun b-day. I hope your b-day suites still fits.

MotherGoose
Aug 11, 2006, 8:11 PM
Hey there Goodlooking! :smilies15 Wanted to wish you a FANTASTIC 40th birthday! :bdaygrin: You're a very special guy and I couldn't pass up the chance to let you know you're thought of on this very special day! Hope all of your dreams and wishes come true for you! No one deserves it more than you!!! Happy Birthday, Hon! (((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))

Love, Macy :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

Mrs.F
Aug 11, 2006, 8:58 PM
OK...I know I already replied but I'm still waiting for you to bend over!!!!!!! Bend em and spread em...oops..did I say that outloud! :rolleyes: :bigrin:

Anyway...your only 40 once and I most certainly hope that you will remember this special day! :bdaygrin: :bdaygrin:

So again.... :bday: :love87:

Love
Mrs.F :tongue:

ladydelanie
Aug 12, 2006, 6:30 PM
Happy Birthday!! :bdaygrin: :bdaygrin:

Wishing you a very special day ! The best is yet to be!! :eek:

What a lucky man you are to have such a wonderful friend as Mrs F!!

She is one of our closest friends too!!!

May all your life long dreams come true!!

:bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday:

Love,

Ladyd and BB :love87:

usedbear1950
Aug 12, 2006, 9:00 PM
Happy Birthday jo69guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are the luckiest man in the world to have the special Mrs. F :bowdown: as your friend...so that makes you special too.

Have fun for your birthday.

ur ever luvin
usedbear

:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

12voltman59
Aug 12, 2006, 9:44 PM
happy Birthday from one August 13 Leo to another---hope you have a great b'day joguy...

Mrs.F
Aug 13, 2006, 9:56 PM
Well, as I write this we just finished celebrating my son's 3rd birthday. I had gotten him the perfect "Superman" birthday cake with his name on it and the whole works. I left the house leaving Flounder in charge and came home to find that our son had picked the cake up in the box and it fell upside down on the floor........and all I could say was WTF...it's cake, I'll still eat it!!!! :bigrin: We stuck 3 candles in it when the family got here, sang Happy Birthday and no one knew it had been picked up off the floor... :rolleyes:

I'm hoping your birthday cake was not such a disaster and that your birthday was a good one. 40 candles is alot to blow out!!!! Hope you were winded!! lol.

<<<<<<<<<<<<MUAH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

jo69guy
Aug 14, 2006, 6:21 AM
Thanks to everyone! You are all so special! I wish I could meet and hug everyone..... :2cents: :flag3:

littlerayofsunshine
Aug 14, 2006, 11:01 AM
I am sorry that this is arriving late, but my server has been down.

But I want to wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope it was a wonderful day for you.

Azrael
Aug 14, 2006, 1:08 PM
I don't really know you either but I always wish people a happy birthday. Good form and all.

12voltman59
Aug 14, 2006, 8:25 PM
Do you realize jo that we also share our birthday with Fidel Castro--it may be unsporting of me--but I don't wish him very many more birthdays--happy or otherwise---

I hope you had a great day--I had a good b'day....

Mrs.F
Aug 14, 2006, 10:38 PM
:grouphug: I wish I could meet and hug everyone..... :2cents: :flag3:[/QUOTE]

Well, if your going to start giving out hugs.....I'm first in line! :bigrin:

Love you!!! :love1:

Gleekybaby
Aug 15, 2006, 12:59 PM
jo69guy sorry hun BUT
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY i think

take care

(((((((((((((((jo69guy)))))))))))))))))