PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever done bondage during sex?

pole_smoker
Apr 17, 2015, 11:22 PM
Ladies and guys: Have you ever done bondage during sex?

charles-smythe
Apr 18, 2015, 5:28 AM
Ladies and guys: Have you ever done bondage during sex? …I was fucking this submissive girl when I got a phone call from girl #2…she wanted me to come get her because she wanted to fuck…I tied up & gagged girl #1 & put her in my big walk-in closet…I stretch her arms up & tied them to the clothes rod in such a way that it forced her to face my bed…then I went & got girl #2 & fucked her brains out…the closet door was cracked enough girl #1 could see the bed…but girl #2 couldn’t see into closet...after I fuck girl #2 & took her home I came back & untied girl #1…watching us fuck made her so horny that she fucked my brains out…I almost couldn’t walk the next day…

Cum1st
Apr 18, 2015, 7:29 AM
Don't feel I fit any of the catagories above.

Had a gf that really got off on being bound. I (we?) discovered it one time when I held her wrists together over her head in one hand while in the missionary position. Later we had the use of a hospital bed for a while. That was very handy for tying her spread eagle.

She liked being bound, and I liked that she was wildly excited. Trust wasn't an issue. One time I stuffed her skimpy, silky panties in her mouth. She could have spit them out, but went with it. Afterword she asked me not to do it again. No problem. Also, there was never any pain involved.

pole_smoker
Apr 18, 2015, 12:25 PM
Don't feel I fit any of the catagories above.

Had a gf that really got off on being bound. I (we?) discovered it one time when I held her wrists together over her head in one hand while in the missionary position. Later we had the use of a hospital bed for a while. That was very handy for tying her spread eagle.

She liked being bound, and I liked that she was wildly excited. Trust wasn't an issue. One time I stuffed her skimpy, silky panties in her mouth. She could have spit them out, but went with it. Afterword she asked me not to do it again. No problem. Also, there was never any pain involved.
I tried bondage twice with partners. Both getting restrained, and being restrained. It was not my thing.

cornholejoe
Apr 18, 2015, 5:24 PM
have tied a few up bondage is fun if the person wants it for some reason men want it more than women does had a few women that like to be bound and fucked got off on it but have bound men who wanted to be dommed and i had a good time doing them

pole_smoker
May 30, 2015, 5:32 PM
http://33.media.tumblr.com/c02aec2d891068ccb54387beace81aa6/tumblr_mxlp4jCxMs1s4ah51o1_400.gif