PDA

View Full Version : Younger Male...

andynctx
Apr 12, 2015, 11:09 AM
About five weeks ago, I met a younger man via his response to a post I created in the Craig's List Casual Encounters/NSA section. We met at an area park - at first, I was leery, because he was so young looking, and asked to see his ID.

He was/is totally inexperienced, but makes that up in enthusiasm, and the willingness to gain erotic experience.

I've met him two to three times a week since then, for two to three hour encounters. We've tried a bunch of things, mutual oral pleasure, including "master-slave", him kneeling, sucking my hard cock, stroking my balls, and me reciprocating, 69, with both of us licking, sucking, and stroking each other, and use of my vast collection of cock-and-ball toys on each other.

This afternoon, he sent me this photo, of something he wants to try at our next encounter:

tenni
Apr 12, 2015, 12:28 PM
Do you have a question?

andynctx
Apr 12, 2015, 1:12 PM
No... do you? I was unaware that a "question" was a requirement for posting.

Do you have a question?

pole_smoker
Apr 12, 2015, 1:24 PM
No... do you? I was unaware that a "question" was a requirement for posting.
Just ignore Tenni, he's a troll and he's jealous that you're getting laid and hooking up, and he's not. ;)

What sort of cock and ball toys do you use on each other Andy? Is that your dildo or plug or his?

tenni
Apr 13, 2015, 12:54 AM
I have a question for you Andy.

Why are you posting this in the forum?

A forum is here for discussion. I see that you are a new member who may be influenced by Mr Happy (two above posts). Have you noticed in the past week that there are threads with issues, questions and amusement? That is what this forum is for as shown over the period that this forum has been part of this thread.

Have you noticed on the left side that there is something called blogs? This may be used to write your ideas and your own personal space. People can go and read your thoughts. The blog was started because people stated that they want a place where they can place their thoughts over a time period. It is sort of like a personal diary that you want to share.

You may continue to post your thoughts here but as I write ..why in the forum?

Good luck with your younger man. It looks like he wants you to fucked him or ?

pole_smoker
Apr 13, 2015, 4:12 AM

A forum is here for discussion. I see that you are a new member who may be influenced by Mr Happy (two above posts). Have you noticed in the past week that there are threads with issues, questions and amusement? That is what this forum is for as shown over the period that this forum has been part of this thread.

Have you noticed on the left side that there is something called blogs? This may be used to write your ideas and your own personal space. People can go and read your thoughts. The blog was started because people stated that they want a place where they can place their thoughts over a time period. It is sort of like a personal diary that you want to share.

Good luck with your younger man. It looks like he wants you to fucked him or ?
Troll somewhere else Tenni. You don't control this site, or what people post here. :rolleyes:

fredtyg
Apr 13, 2015, 10:14 AM
Troll somewhere else Tenni. You don't control this site, or what people post here. :rolleyes:

Tenni isn't the troll here. Hint. Hint.

pole_smoker
Apr 13, 2015, 12:14 PM
Tenni isn't the troll here. Hint. Hint.
Says who? LOL you?

charles-smythe
Apr 13, 2015, 12:21 PM
Do you have a question?...he's just bragging...

charles-smythe
Apr 13, 2015, 12:26 PM

Good luck with your younger man. It looks like he wants you to fucked him or ?...what business is it of yours what he posts?...are you now in charge of this site now?...

tenni
Apr 13, 2015, 12:33 PM
...he's just bragging...

I wondered about this but I decided to ask rather than assume.

I'm a member charles and I will express my thoughts on the forum. That is what it is for. You are new here and perhaps you do not know about the blogs purposes? Do you know what the groups on the bottom of the page is for? Do you understand that the forum is for discussion?

Can you not tell that members are pissed off with some behaviour in the forum that you have been an active promoter of?

pole_smoker
Apr 13, 2015, 12:45 PM
...what business is it of yours what he posts?...are you now in charge of this site now?...
haha quoted for truth. Tenni would love to be in charge of this site and control what people post; but he's just an internet troll.

Beta31
Apr 13, 2015, 1:57 PM
Do you understand that the forum is for discussion?
It sound to me like this guy's topic has created a discussion.

tenni
Apr 13, 2015, 2:18 PM
Beta
Is it the topic of younger men or personal attacks from two clones that is being generated?

pole_smoker
Apr 13, 2015, 3:06 PM
Beta
Is it the topic of younger men or personal attacks from two clones that is being generated?
I'm not attacking anyone just writing the facts as you do love to troll, attack others, and stalk people here who you don't like. :rolleyes:

charles-smythe
Apr 13, 2015, 7:26 PM
It sound to me like this guy's topic has created a discussion....here...here...

ramonaman
Apr 13, 2015, 8:51 PM
Well, if I d had been playing with him like to say, and I received the pic, my dick would be spring into action!!Nicely shaved cock balls and ass, let alone the plug!

tsac2k3
Apr 14, 2015, 6:00 PM
what's the problem? hheheheh... seriously...hot cock, butt and smooth.

pole_smoker
Apr 14, 2015, 6:21 PM
I wonder if the thick butt plug hurts his ass?