PDA

View Full Version : Guys do you like having your ass hole played with like a woman's cunt?

pole_smoker
Apr 11, 2015, 3:53 AM
Guys do you like having your ass hole played with like a woman's cunt?

pole_smoker
Apr 12, 2015, 2:55 AM
I'm personally not into having anything up my ass; but lots of men apparently are?

elian
Apr 12, 2015, 8:00 AM
Aww, you should try it sometime - it's a lot of fun as long as you relax/be gentle with yourself and use enough lube. I think more guys would try it if they realized they could have multiple orgasms easier that way.

Anal play can be fun but I'm not such a big fan of anal sex..that requires a lot of stamina, a degree in geometry and frankly the vagina is built for it, the anus is not..but with the right person I'm sure it can be very satisfying.

One place I see where it would be aversive is if a man was abused - and I wouldn't blame him for not wanting to be put in that situation again, but I guess the most important thing is what feels good to you, and what promotes a healthy sense of self.

It's not bad to want to feel good, although like anything else in the physical world - it can be abused if not in moderation.

pole_smoker
Apr 12, 2015, 1:29 PM
No thanks Elian. I'm not built for penetration and I prefer to be the penetrator/giver/top.