PDA

View Full Version : Ever have sex at a sex club?

pole_smoker
Apr 8, 2015, 12:30 PM
Ladies and guys: Ever have sex at a sex club?

By this I mean a men's bath house, or swinger's club. Not an adult bookstore, men's bathroom, gay/LGBT campground, gym, or men's locker room.

pole_smoker
Apr 8, 2015, 4:11 PM
bump.

BiCuriousVAN
Apr 8, 2015, 7:37 PM
Yes, I have gone to bath houses on several occasions. However, I have never picked up a guy there. I would love to, but I think the risks are too great. However, I went with somebody who I met online, after screening them.

Spareteim
Apr 8, 2015, 8:42 PM
Yes I have. Gone to a bath house a few times and have received multiple blow jobs, hand jobs, gave my first blow job and topped a few guys. It was hot!!

onthelose
Apr 12, 2015, 6:25 PM
Yes I used to go to the bath house close to me. Unfortunately it has been closed for awhile. The prudes in this area wined about the place until the law couldn't ignore it anymore. In my opinion they weren't hurting anyone. If you didn't know what went on there you wouldn't even know it was there.

pole_smoker
Apr 12, 2015, 7:01 PM
Yes I used to go to the bath house close to me. Unfortunately it has been closed for awhile. The prudes in this area wined about the place until the law couldn't ignore it anymore. In my opinion they weren't hurting anyone. If you didn't know what went on there you wouldn't even know it was there.
Was it raided by police? I have read news articles about how they do that in the Southwest in AZ, NM, and Texas.