PDA

View Full Version : Your First Time

TobyB
Aug 10, 2006, 12:13 PM
Can everyone remember the first time they had anal sex? How did it go? I'm planning to have my first time and I'm desperate to hear from people with more experience.

Mrs. Taz
Aug 10, 2006, 1:30 PM
well, for me....my first time with that was with my husband, and it wasnt that bad, actually I liked it. :)

majestyk09
Aug 10, 2006, 3:52 PM
Hi Toby,
RE: your first time anal question. My first time anal was actually a bi-3some with my two best friends. (See my post best friends forever). We were a
mm/f threesome, that up untill that time had only penetrated the female, and did oral on male to male. We was 17, and I dont recall whose idea it was, but we had decided to take it up a level, and decided to do this on the next weekend. I do remember how anxious I was, as the designated "bottom" as the day approached.
We began with the usual foreplay, oral, and lots of lube, and Karen started me out gently with some finger action. We had read somewhere that the easiest posistion for a first timer was to "ride it" so I started that way, with Karen guiding him into me while i straddled his cock.
After several minutes, we achieved entry, and I slowly settled about halfway the length of his cock, not bad for a first timer! It was a weird sense of fullness, but at the same time felt good as well. I remember not lasting long that first time, but with repeated encounters, and learning to relax, found that the more times I did it, the more I liked it.
So, in a nuttshell, patience, practice, lube, being relaxed, and most of all, wanting to do this........ thats what works I think.
Good luck.

DiamondDog
Aug 10, 2006, 4:24 PM
I was 8 years old I think, and my friend fingered me when we were swimming together and it hurt a lot.

Ok, the FIRST time was when I did it to myself and I was younger than 8.

I am going by the definition that Anal sex is when the anus gets involved in sexual pleasure by direct stimulation.

innaminka
Aug 11, 2006, 4:10 AM
Can everyone remember the first time they had anal sex? How did it go?

'Twas hubby, 'twas good. Good enough to make it a habit.
And much to my relief - totally clean. :)

dtindh
Aug 11, 2006, 9:07 AM
I too am looking forward to my first anal encounter. My question for those in a safe relationship: can you feel a guys cum shooting into your ass? Although I will certainly practice safe sex unless I am completely sure of my partner, I have always wanted to feel the cum shooting into me.

Sparks
Aug 11, 2006, 10:25 AM
Yes, I remember my first time. Sure I was scared, like you. It's not as awful or painful as society thinks. It's actually pleasureable. When it's right for you, you'll know it. :2cents:

Roan's Man
Aug 11, 2006, 10:47 AM
My first time . . . I really got pounded, and spanked, too. It was awesome!

I had used vibrating dildos and butt plugs, but the real thing was much much better. Wow! My lover was young, 23 at the time, and I was 50. We did it doggy style and he was standing by the bed most of the time. He fucked me for over an hour, quite hard with plenty of slaps on the ass, and I think I clawed everything off the bed. It was hot, sweaty, pounding sex and he came violently inside me and we both just collapsed. Very erotic, I wasn't even sore, and when I woke up the next morning the first thing I did was go down on him.

strawberry8302
Aug 11, 2006, 11:08 AM
My first time having anal sex wasn't too bad, it was in the shower with this guy I had a HUUUGE crush on, and it wasn't bad because he never put it all the way in. Also, the natural lube of the water helped. But as I got older and started to try it again, I didn't and don't enjoy it at all, unless the guys penis is real small, lol. It hurts me, so I just decide not to do it. Anal isn't for everybody after all. People keep telling me that if it hurts, I'm not doing it right. That's not true. I've tried all kinds of lubes, speeds, penises and positions, and none, not one works. So it's just not for me. Actually, the anus was never meant to have anal sex, you know how people are. We discover things, and then it becomes the next "phase". Well that's my thing, I don't do it. It doesn't mean you shouldn't try it though, everybody is different.

liverpool-luvie
Aug 11, 2006, 12:45 PM
Hi!
This is a girlies pespective....

My first anal was kind of an accident really! Was with my first 'real' bloke and got totally carried away with 'toys' and ass play..anyway when we went to have penetrative sex via the regular route, it went south and ended up as anal. The initial penetration was..ouch! But only cos I was expecting it and it was pounded! But instead of pulling away we went for it and it was weird the first time.
After many years of anal with guys and girls I love it! The secret for the first time is doggy position and you guide yourself onto the penis and take control. Once you're at a comfortable length take it from there. Lube, lube and more lube...
As for the subsequent question of feeling the cum...actually yes! More so than vaginal I think..not that you guys would know about that!
No mess at the time of sex but later on... cud be a bit messy.

Good luck and enjoy...mm

:)

hotchilli
Aug 11, 2006, 12:53 PM
I am eagerly awaiting my first experience of anal sex!
I have sat in a restaurant, opposite my partner, with a butt-plug up my rear-end......
She has recently purchased a strap-on which gets alot of use!!!
But......anal sex.....that is what I really want!!!

If anyone would care to give a little advice to bicurious first-timer......please feel free to do so......

liverpool-luvie
Aug 11, 2006, 1:00 PM
Hi Hotchilli

Have you been to a swingers club?? Most clubs have couples events and couples and singles events. If you find a good club then you're bound to find either a like-minded couple or single male who is bi. If you're looking for a no- strings way of satisfying your desire, then I'd say that's your best bet. If you want more than just sex, then it may not be for you. If you partner is open-minded you could both have a really good time!! Try it, it's great for us bi's!

:bigrin:

innaminka
Aug 11, 2006, 8:57 PM
It's actually pleasureable.

My God! If its not pleasurable.........????????
Whatever sexual thing you do - its your body - it should be pleasurable.
If not DON'T DO IT - whatever!!! :female:

Vegastud
Aug 11, 2006, 9:34 PM
My first experience with anal sex was when I was 24. I was in the Royal Marines stationed on the island of Malta. The regular bars closed at midnight at this time so some friends and I decided to go to some gay bars because we knew the gays would buy us drinks while trying to pick us up. Our attitude was that nothing would ever happen because we were rough, tough, marines and could rebuff these people with no problem.

I allowed myself to go home and party with a guy named Frank for this reason. Frank was about 50 years old and I knew I could handle him if it became necessary. I went home with Frank on three different occasions. The first two times we had lots to drink and Frank did try to initiate sex, but I wanted none of it, I was straight. The third time Frank drugged me, and I came too lying on my back naked with my legs over his shoulders and his cock inside me. I don't know what the drug was even to this day, but my arms and head felt like lead and I could barely move them. I could see what he was doing but at first could feel nothing. I have always been of the philosophy that, if rape is inevitable lie back and enjoy it, so as I was unable to stop him I just relaxed and let him get on with it. As I relaxed I felt this incredible sensation which felt wonderful and I actually enjoyed what he was doing to me. Then I felt him cum inside me and loved it. I passed out at this point and when I came to again Frank was sleeping beside me with an erect penis. Because I so enjoyed what he had done before, I maneuvered myself so my ass was in-line with his cock and backed myself onto it. He woke up and did it to me again and it felt just as good the second time. I think he screwed me about 4 times that night. After he dropped me off at my barracks the next day I never went back to the gay bars or ever saw him again, but I've been in love with anal ever since.

Lovely_Serena36
Aug 12, 2006, 8:44 PM
My first time was during my honeymoon. He was also my first to take my virginity. I definitely NOT informed about my anatomy. I was bending over to adjust the temperature to take a shower. He came behind me, and I think he tried to stick his penis into my vagina, but he missed. He found my ass. I didn't say anything because it felt good. There was no lubrication at all. When he finally forced his way into me, i almost passed out. With pain and pleasure. It was awesome. I would in NOT way advise this method. He also didn't realize he was in my ass. We were both uninformed about what we were doing.

Now, i'm definitely informed and still love anal sex. Communication, lots of lubrication, and slow is the best way to try this. And him respecting your boundaries - no still means no, no guilting you and getting pissy because he wants you to and you say no.

Lovely_Serena36 :2cents: