PDA

View Full Version : Ever been involved in a gang bang?

pole_smoker
Apr 3, 2015, 2:11 AM
Ladies and guys: Ever been involved (like you were actually having sex either as the fuckee/fucker) in a gangbang?

If you were simply a vouyer and did not have sex at all it does not count.

cornholejoe
Apr 3, 2015, 3:32 PM
i have been gangbanged a few times and liked it but have not done it lately

mrcumsalot
Apr 4, 2015, 10:27 AM
yes.
Many times.

pole_smoker
Apr 4, 2015, 1:39 PM
yes.
Many times.
How was it for you?

blatant_bi_guy
Apr 7, 2015, 3:28 AM
Yes...three times...

First one was..well, lets just say I don't want to get anyone into trouble.
Second was after my divorce...couple friends of mine organized it...8 guys + me, I was 'the' bottom, though there were other ones there..very safe.
Third was at a Christmas party hosted by a gay men's nudist organization in Wisconsin...I was part of it, then became a centerpiece. 11 or 12 guys, half safe, half BB.

bi4asplay
Apr 7, 2015, 8:57 AM
Ladies and guys: Ever been involved (like you were actually having sex either as the fuckee/fucker) in a gangbang?

If you were simply a vouyer and did not have sex at all it does not count.

I have been involved many times. Most were when managing a swinger's club in Texas. We had a few couples where they would invite 15 to 20 of us guys to their house after closing, to gang bang her. Over a ten year period with my late wife and 3 couple that played with us a few times a month. With them some of the parties started out with all of the guys fucking me and all of the ladies pegging me. I think back on those times very fondly.

sysper
Apr 7, 2015, 11:26 AM
I have been involved many times. Most were when managing a swinger's club in Texas. We had a few couples where they would invite 15 to 20 of us guys to their house after closing, to gang bang her. Over a ten year period with my late wife and 3 couple that played with us a few times a month. With them some of the parties started out with all of the guys fucking me and all of the ladies pegging me. I think back on those times very fondly.
a guy getting gangbanged by both men & women sounds very interesting!

pole_smoker
Apr 7, 2015, 12:17 PM
Yes...three times...

First one was..well, lets just say I don't want to get anyone into trouble.
Second was after my divorce...couple friends of mine organized it...8 guys + me, I was 'the' bottom, though there were other ones there..very safe.
Third was at a Christmas party hosted by a gay men's nudist organization in Wisconsin...I was part of it, then became a centerpiece. 11 or 12 guys, half safe, half BB.
What happened the first time you were gang banged?

blatant_bi_guy
Apr 7, 2015, 3:54 PM
Well, long story short..I wasn't exactly "legal age"

pole_smoker
Apr 7, 2015, 4:10 PM
Well, long story short..I wasn't exactly "legal age"
Yikes!

When you get gang banged do you take cum in your ass? Is that gross?

Did you ever take piss up your ass during a gang bang?

Keep in mind I'm a total top/giver and have never bottomed, and do not want to.

pole_smoker
Jun 17, 2015, 11:55 PM
i have been gangbanged a few times and liked it but have not done it lately

Set a small one up with the new guy and his friends!