PDA

View Full Version : Hemmorrhoids and anal sex

apriliasxv
Mar 23, 2015, 12:58 PM
OK guys, here's the deal. I am 51. I have a hemorrhoid that rears it's ugly head a few times a week. Very uncomfortable. Question is what do other men do in this case. Is anal off the table when the little friend comes to town or is there a secret that I don't know about yet? I found out that Hemorrhoids are the most popular goggled medical item ever. Interesting. I'm not one that likes it up the bum but I figured I'd ask here because someday I just might!!!!

pole_smoker
Mar 23, 2015, 1:09 PM
I'm not into receptive anal sex and I've never had your issue, and neither has my husband but I'd imagine that people who do have that issue just simply don't have anal sex when they have them, or they just do oral sex.

Why not ask a doctor or medical professional this question?

tenni
Mar 23, 2015, 2:51 PM
If you are having problems on a weekly basis, you may want to look at your diet. More fruit and veggies. Bran and pears are good to soften your stool but bodies may react to different known natural, non medical stool softeners.

Do you have swelling or bleeding? In either situations, I would refrain from anal penetration. If there is bleeding, I would definitely wait until you have healed. Not only will it be very uncomfortable to be penetrated but the chances of tears and bleeding would probably be high. Feces could enter the cavity of your torso in rare tears and in extreme cases fevers and illness.

Sitz baths using table salt and hot water helps shrink/calm the hemmeroids if really acting up. At the first indication of discomfort suppositories may help with annusol being good.

I think that the key is diet though.

Cutiliae
Mar 23, 2015, 2:55 PM
I have heard doctors say that the rectum was not designed for anal sex so expect some complications if you do it. I would not engage in it during uncomfortable periods.

cbb83
Mar 23, 2015, 3:41 PM
Just wait it out, the pain and risk of injury/infection isn't worth it. Follow Tenni's advice on this one.

Neonaught
Mar 23, 2015, 4:56 PM
All I can say is don't. Just don't.