PDA

View Full Version : What's it like sucking a cock for the first time

Bradley214
Mar 23, 2015, 1:41 AM
I'm gonna have my first time tomorrow night and honestly, I'm SUPER nervous about it. I know the guy very well and he has done me before but I have never returned the favor xD I'm 16 and he's 29 so there's a bit of age difference and also he's very experienced.

We both planned together on how were gonna do it. He said since its my first time he's gonna have me lie down on the bed with my head sticking out on the edge and then he's gonna stand over my face with him putting his cock in my mouth so it will be somewhat easier on me. He's about 7 inches long and he's pretty thick as well. Were also gonna try deep throating a little to see how that works out.

I'm just wondering and I have a few questions:
What's it like sucking a cock physically? Does it hurt? Does it fill your mouth?
What does it taste like? Does it have some sort of flavor to it.
How does it feel having someone ejaculate in your mouth?
What does cum taste like? Does it taste good? Does it have an addicting flavor?
What's it like to get deepthroated?

BiCuriousVAN
Mar 23, 2015, 2:14 AM
The main thing is to relax and enjoy. My first time, I was very nervous, but once I started unzipping him, it all seemed very natural. Taking a cock in your mouth is great. It is best if they have trimmed their pubic hair back, as I don't like having the taste of hair in my mouth. It does not hurt and feels great to suck on a guy. It will all feel natural and you will know what to do. The feeling as he gets hard and pulsates, just before he shoots is awesome, as you will know he is about to cum. It is hard to describe the taste and everybody tastes a bit different. To me, it usually has a bit of a sour taste, but one that is nice. I wouldn't say the cum will fill your mouth, but you will have enough to get a nice taste. Just make sure you don't instinctively swallow right away, as you will want to savour the taste. To me, cum has a bit of an after taste, which is great, as it reminds you of how great it was. Just have fun and relax and you will have an awesome experience.

pole_smoker
Mar 23, 2015, 4:41 AM
Stay away from that creep, and you shouldn't be on this site until you're an adult at 18.

charles-smythe
Mar 23, 2015, 4:44 AM
I'm gonna have my first time tomorrow night and honestly, I'm SUPER nervous about it. I know the guy very well and he has done me before but I have never returned the favor xD I'm 16 and he's 29 so there's a bit of age difference and also he's very experienced.

We both planned together on how were gonna do it. He said since its my first time he's gonna have me lie down on the bed with my head sticking out on the edge and then he's gonna stand over my face with him putting his cock in my mouth so it will be somewhat easier on me. He's about 7 inches long and he's pretty thick as well. Were also gonna try deep throating a little to see how that works out.

I'm just wondering and I have a few questions:
What's it like sucking a cock physically? Does it hurt? Does it fill your mouth?
What does it taste like? Does it have some sort of flavor to it.
How does it feel having someone ejaculate in your mouth?
What does cum taste like? Does it taste good? Does it have an addicting flavor?
What's it like to get deepthroated?...I think you have to be 18 to even be on this site...