PDA

View Full Version : Men and women what do you like most about a man's cock?

pole_smoker
Mar 16, 2015, 11:15 PM
For the women and men here who are bisexual what do you like most about a man's cock? The smell, the taste, how it looks, how it feels in your hand/mouth/ass/cunt, or something else?

ohbimale
Mar 17, 2015, 2:43 AM
I like to taste and feel a man in me, especially my mouth. There is a special feel and taste that is different with each man. I love to feel a man grow hard in my mouth. His thighs against my cheeks and balls against my chin are very sensual. And I have noticed each mans cum taste different but is satisfying to taste and feel in mouth. I am a bottom that likes giving head.

naztypanty
Mar 17, 2015, 9:20 AM
Love the very smooth skin and how it moves over his hard shaft. Love the mushroom head with my tongue moving over it. Love licking the precum.

gale_mn
Mar 17, 2015, 9:35 AM
love the feel in me

bi4asplay
Mar 17, 2015, 9:39 AM
I really do love how a cock feels in me.I also love the taste even more so if there is the taste of a lady on it.

atxbi
Mar 17, 2015, 11:52 AM
I just remember what I said to myself after I swallowed my first load. " I guess i really am a cumslut."

Oralboy69
Mar 17, 2015, 9:49 PM
Love the very smooth skin and how it moves over his hard shaft. Love the mushroom head with my tongue moving over it. Love licking the precum.I couldn't have said it better.

Thongs4All
Mar 18, 2015, 5:17 AM
I love the smooth and hard feeling as its in my mouth. I take pride in sucking great cock and love the pulsing when he cums. Sucking and stroking is the best