PDA

View Full Version : Men and women what do you like most about a woman's cunt?

pole_smoker
Mar 16, 2015, 6:16 PM
For the men and women here, what do you like most about a woman's cunt? How it feels? How it smells? How it tastes? Or something else?

I like how a woman's pussy feels and tastes the best.

sopitup
Mar 16, 2015, 9:47 PM
What is not to like. The look everyone's different, the feel, the wet and wonderfully velvety texture on my fingers and cock. I love the smell of a freshly cleaned and trimmed pussy. I like the squishy sounds they make as they get wet when pounding. Shall I tell you what I like about cocks? LOL

charles-smythe
Mar 17, 2015, 11:20 AM
...first a pussy is what's between a woman's legs...not a cunt...a cunt is a woman that acts like a bitch...

Oralboy69
Mar 17, 2015, 7:33 PM
I like the smell of a woman's pussy when she keeps herself clean. I also like the taste but I've only gone down on one woman that was clean, and that was my ex fiance. I've only been with 3 women and 2 of them were clean. The other was not clean and she didn't smell good.

jem_is_bi
Mar 17, 2015, 9:56 PM
...first a pussy is what's between a woman's legs...not a cunt...a cunt is a woman that acts like a bitch...

Thanks, that made me laugh. I respect that push back against disrespect.

charles-smythe
Mar 17, 2015, 11:50 PM
Thanks, that made me laugh. I respect that push back against disrespect.
...you're welcome...

pole_smoker
Mar 18, 2015, 1:48 AM
Don't get your panties in a bunch, they're just words. There are many terms for the same thing: cunt, pussy, vagina, snatch, gash, box, beaver, va-jay-jay, coochie/cooch, muffin, cooter, axe wound, cunny, fanny, poon/poontang, tang, etc.

lv69cpl69
Mar 18, 2015, 12:00 PM
Noyhing we hate that c word !