PDA

View Full Version : favorite position to give head ?

welder153
Mar 15, 2015, 12:41 PM
What's your ? I like the guy standing and me on my knees . Love him looking down on me .

mas8092
Mar 15, 2015, 1:39 PM
What's your ? I like the guy standing and me on my knees . Love him looking down on me .

Any position! On my knees works. Me on the bed with my head on the edge while giving head to a man who is standing and fucking my mouth. Him on his back while I swallow his balls and his cock. In fact, he can jack it and cum on me and I will rub it on me. Or, he can cum in my mouth or throat and I will swallow it. I think that covers it!

secretasianman
Mar 15, 2015, 1:46 PM
I love any position as well! Favorite has to be on my knees when he's about to cum, and getting a facial or having him cum in my mouth so I can see his face when he's coming. I love 69, though, and laying on my back with my head hanging off the bed while he just face fucks me.

BiPantylover
Mar 15, 2015, 2:10 PM
Love being on my knees and sucking cock, having him look down at me and holding my head as he moans.

Cutiliae
Mar 15, 2015, 5:49 PM
I always start with dropping to my knees while he stands and then undo his pants and remove his cock. I suck him for a few minutes and then he either lays on the floor or sits on the couch for the rest of it. Sometimes he has my lay down on the floor and he straddles my face and fucks my mouth. My favorite position is to have him lay down and I do all the work.

jem_is_bi
Mar 15, 2015, 9:37 PM
My favorite position is to have him lay down and I do all the work. I definitely like it that way best. I love being in control of the action. It adds to the pleasure.

Scvguy83
Mar 15, 2015, 10:38 PM
I love to have hi standing up in front of the bed, I get on my knees and slowly drop his pants and underwear and push him back on the bed before I swallow his hopefully still limp cock. I love the feeling of him growing harder as I suck and lick his cock!

AGuyIKnow
Mar 16, 2015, 12:44 AM
I prefer that he lies on his back with me between his legs. It gets rid of any height differences. He just relaxes while I take my time and massage his cock with my tongue.

12voltyV2.0
Mar 16, 2015, 1:12 AM
I like it best when the other guy is laying on his back too----it is just easier to get at it and you can keep most of the control going…

Waylon
Mar 16, 2015, 11:37 AM
I prefer him lying on my bed, nude, on his back with legs spread so I can lay between his legs and pleasure his cock with my mouth, lips and throat. With his cock deep in my mouth I can reach up with my hands and play with his nipples and chest. When he gets close, I can slip my arms under his legs and buttocks so he can thrust his cock deeper in my mouth and throat until he cums. After we're done, I can clean him up with my mouth and tongue and make him feel real special.

JackTexas94
Mar 16, 2015, 5:06 PM
Him sitting down with me on my knees between his legs.

bigal5050
Mar 17, 2015, 9:12 AM
on my knees him standing he pulls out blasts his load on my face then finishes fucking my mouth

charles-smythe
Mar 17, 2015, 11:09 AM
...any position where he has his cock in my mouth...

man4girlgirl4man
Mar 17, 2015, 2:56 PM
On my knees. Mouth only no hands. My big brown eyes wide open and looking directly into his. Always HOT

gale_mn
Mar 17, 2015, 3:23 PM
any way he likes

charles-smythe
Mar 17, 2015, 11:54 PM
On my knees. Mouth only no hands. My big brown eyes wide open and looking directly into his. Always HOT
...everyone is always saying no hands...I disagree there are just too many things you can do with your hands...fondle balls being just on...

naztypanty
Mar 18, 2015, 9:00 PM
Weather I am on my knees while the man I'm servicing is standing or sitting or I am kneeling between his legs while he is laying on his back does not matter.