PDA

View Full Version : A fun (and safe) kink :)

jackfuka
Mar 13, 2015, 2:48 AM
I have a very big cum fetish, as you all won't be surprised to hear. I've been meeting up with a local friend, and tonight for the first time we did self-facials. The best part?! Afterwards was just so chill and fun. Neither of us cleaned up, and we watched TV and ate dinner just like that! Was super hot being covered in cum and casually carrying on, walking around his apartment naked. Just felt inspired to share :)

chrisk3756
Mar 14, 2015, 12:47 PM
That does sound hot.

charles-smythe
Mar 18, 2015, 6:33 PM
I have a very big cum fetish, as you all won't be surprised to hear. I've been meeting up with a local friend, and tonight for the first time we did self-facials. The best part?! Afterwards was just so chill and fun. Neither of us cleaned up, and we watched TV and ate dinner just like that! Was super hot being covered in cum and casually carrying on, walking around his apartment naked. Just felt inspired to share :)
...many times I've came home from my favorite adult bookstore with my face covered with cum...when I walk trough the main part of he store on my way out I get a lot of knowing smiles...more than one girl has smiled at me knowingly and giggled...lol...