PDA

View Full Version : I want a thresome does that make me my bisexual?

Justme21
Mar 10, 2015, 5:13 PM
There's this guy I have sex dreams about he's bisexual himself but has a girlfriend usually I have a girlfriend as well I know I'm very much attracted to women. But with guys I have been sexually active with another back when I was a kid. Same thing as my current desires basically. I had a threesome with married couple man and a woman. I pleasure both but I had an kind of secret affair with the husband. I was 15 at the time I fell in love with him but he later recanted and said he was a happily married man and that it was all just sexual feelings he had for me. I was very sexually satisfied as a bottom. He'd fuck me I never fucked him and I'd suck his dick and I was very much attracted to him in general. But I never really felt that way about any other guy. I had romantic feelings with this as well though. I never did this with guys my age but I did with girls my age and have had steady relationships with women. I currently have a girlfriend I really am in love with and would love to spend my life with and marry and have a family with. I don't think of my friend in one on one sex either or have romantic feelings for him it's just like I could see myself have oral sex with each other in a threesome. Also I never minded the idea having sex With a transsexual. I don't mind penises either they just don't usually come with the female form which is what I'm attracted to. Anyhow am I bisexual? Even though likely this fantasy likely will never happen? And in my adult life I have had a completely straight sex life? Advice?

pole_smoker
Mar 10, 2015, 5:25 PM
Yes you're bisexual. You posted about how you got fucked up the ass by a man and no hetero guy would do that.

Justme21
Mar 10, 2015, 5:42 PM
Yes you're bisexual. You posted about how you got fucked up the ass by a man and no hetero guy would do that.
I was 15 back then. Not an adult yet.also was technically illegal since he was an older man. But it had nothing to do with me having sex with him. And enjoying it along with being attracted to him.

elian
Mar 10, 2015, 7:15 PM
Are you romantically or physically attracted to both the man and his girlfriend? If you have a romantic or sexual attraction to both genders I would say yes, you probably are bisexual. That's my definition anyway, other people have slightly different ideas.

The thought of two males with one female -might- excite anybody but as pole smoker so aptly put, a truly straight male would probably be turned off by the idea of interacting directly with the man. Straight people simply don't have those same feelings - believe me - there were a few that I wish did but you learn to deal with it as part of being "different".

My best (straight) friend once put it this way, if another guy asked him out on a date he would be flattered, but he would still view a man as a really, really ugly girl.

Lucky for you this man happens to be bisexual, but even then that doesn't necessarily mean he's attracted to you, or that his girl would be happy with a threesome. Human relationships are sometimes strange and complicated...then again - if you ask nicely you never know. Hopefully either way he would be cool enough to not take offense.

elian
Mar 10, 2015, 7:23 PM
Serves me right for not reading your WHOLE post before responding. I think you already know the answer to your question. ..and since you both have girlfriends it could be very complicated indeed. I personally don't like the idea of being dishonest with my partner because I feel like I can either share everything with that person and they will still accept me, or maybe they aren't the right partner for me. Such people are hard to find, I may have had one once, I don't know if I'll ever find another one that will love me unconditionally like that again.

The fantasy however, is not unique - I am sure plenty of people have fantasies about good friends..but you have to think hard about whether a fantasy should just be a fantasy or not I suppose. There are some people I love very much, co-workers even - but we are better off as friends I think.

"There are some people I love very much, co-workers even" - this is what happens when people push boundaries with you at a young age -- there are times I still blend and confuse love and sex - I feel happy enough around some people that I would like to make them happy too... That's not really true love. ..and it's pretty awkward (at least for me) when the folks are same gender and straight.

I would hope those thoughts would abate a little bit if I was in a committed relationship - or at least be redirected toward a societally legitimate object of affection. Personally I don't care if that's a man or a woman any more, I've made up my mind that I am no longer going to apologize for loving people. But by the same token, I also try not to treat my friends like sex toys either.

"I am no longer going to apologize for loving people" - life is just too short - I remember holding the hand under the table of a boy in high school who was accidentally shot and killed during a target practice later that year. He was a good person, and he deserved to be loved, I don't regret sharing that affection with him.

tenni
Mar 11, 2015, 1:06 AM
Hi
Based on what I read, I think that you might want to do some research on the term pansexual. Pansexuals are attracted to not only male and female genders but transsexuals. You mention transexuals at the end of your post. Based on what you wrote you have had a sexual and emotional attraction to the older man as well as your present girlfriend.

I would not marry this woman until you clarify your own understanding of yourself. You may want to explore same sex activity. If you can get your girlfriend to agree in a threesome that may work very well for you. You don't seem to feel awkward about your same sex activity in the past and so I don't think that you need to try m2m on your own. It is really up to you. Clearly, some conversation is needed with your g/f if you want to get in to a threesome with her and another man or transwoman in transition.

pole_smoker
Mar 11, 2015, 1:22 AM
Hi
Based on what I read, I think that you might want to do some research on the term pansexual. Pansexuals are attracted to not only male and female genders but transsexuals. You mention transexuals at the end of your post. Based on what you wrote you have had a sexual and emotional attraction to the older man as well as your present girlfriend.

I would not marry this woman until you clarify your own understanding of yourself. You may want to explore same sex activity. If you can get your girlfriend to agree in a threesome that may work very well for you. You don't seem to feel awkward about your same sex activity in the past and so I don't think that you need to try m2m on your own. It is really up to you. Clearly, some conversation is needed with your g/f if you want to get in to a threesome with her and another man or transwoman in transition.
Pansexual is simply nothing but another term for being bisexual as a lot of bisexual people are attracted to trans people, and trans people do identify as either one gender or the other, both before, and after transitioning if they actually do transition.

tenni
Mar 11, 2015, 5:30 PM
several obsessions...cheating is the biggie, denial of pansexuality is second...lol

Yes, transexuals identify sexually as one of the monosexualities or bisexual. I have also been told that some transwomen who still have a penis often do not get hard due to medication. I am not sure if that is relevant to the OP though.

pole_smoker
Mar 11, 2015, 6:18 PM
several obsessions...cheating is the biggie, denial of pansexuality is second...lol

Yes, transexuals identify sexually as one of the monosexualities or bisexual. I have also been told that some transwomen who still have a penis often do not get hard due to medication. I am not sure if that is relevant to the OP though.
Nope I do not have obsessions.

I do however cut straight to the point, and don't bullshit or live in a world of theory like you my stalker who actually has an obsession with me and my husband does.

I'm not denying pansexuality, it's just that what most people use as the terms "pansexual" and "pansexuality" are really nothing but another term for bisexuality, and someone being sexually attracted to trans or even hermaphrodite/intersex people does not make them pansexual but bisexual.

In actuality pansexuality is real but people who are pansexual are into things that are illegal, or some are sexually attracted to objects and not people.