PDA

View Full Version : New here

imxgurl28
Aug 8, 2006, 9:56 PM
Hi all, I am new here and have been checking out the site. I have read a lot of profiles and everyone seems to have something to offer. What I was wondering is, has anyone here met in person? I am jsut curious how this works.

JrzGuy3
Aug 8, 2006, 10:02 PM
Welcome!

We actually have a thread about this somewhere -- check the Forums page, if no ones posted in it in the last few days it may need a bump. Consensus as I've picked it up is that a few of us here have significant others here (I'm dating SciFiBiJen) and a few have spouses; though meeting generally predated coming here. A few of us have reported freaky sixth-sense feelings in the past that we wonder if we did meet someone once. We've also had talks of regional get togethers, but nothing's come to fruition yet.

littlerayofsunshine
Aug 8, 2006, 10:37 PM
Hi and welcome. I have spoken to some who have met off of here. I have yet to meet someone. But the other's connections give me hope.

arana
Aug 8, 2006, 10:48 PM
Welcome to the group! Quite a few have met up within this group and had great experiences. Just make sure to use common sense when meeting someone for the first time. Hope you find what you are looking for.

taz67156
Aug 9, 2006, 1:22 AM
Hi imxgurl28,
just wanted to say welcome to the site and hope you can find what your looking for and if you decide to meet in person make sure you have talked online for awhile before hand so that you can get to know them first.

imxgurl28
Aug 9, 2006, 5:55 PM
Thanks, and nice to meet you all. I have met someone from online before and I married him... :bigrin: I found you all through a friend and wanted to check it all out. ;)

biandu
Aug 9, 2006, 6:51 PM
Welcome baby!

hope you like it here.. and you stick around.

enjoy the boards... the forums... the chats........

and the wonderful bi comic strip.. ..

go to the FUN STUFF tab at the top of page
then click on the Choices link..

and there you'll find the comics.....

some are funnier than others.. but they all bring a smile to the face and make you think... mmmmmm

again enjoy. see you around baby.

Mrs. Taz
Aug 9, 2006, 11:27 PM
cmm and i are good friends, we chatted for a while on here and then we added eachother to yahoo. after that I had to have surgery and it just happened to be close to where he lived, so he came to visit me, then the next day he and his wife came to see me. they are both really cool and really sweet people. cmm is a little ornery online though. :P he means no harm by it though. :)