PDA

View Full Version : Just came out to wife!

Crazyhorse51
Mar 3, 2015, 8:27 AM
Last night I told my wife I was bi curious. She was pretty supportive. Now to see where this takes me. Bi curiou bottom.

PeninAZ
Mar 3, 2015, 8:35 AM
Good for you!
Now I see "Couple M/M", you said "my wife," using the feminine pronoun "she," so could you clarify the cast of characters?

Coming out is so important, especially in a marital relationship, some guys would just keep secrets and "act in secret," not cool.

Hope this trust and support between the two of you continues.

Christopher South
Mar 3, 2015, 8:55 AM
So how did the conversation come up? Tell us the details.

Crazyhorse51
Mar 3, 2015, 9:02 AM
We talk about everything. I think it started as a three some conversation. Also we were talking about pegging. We do that often

pole_smoker
Mar 3, 2015, 10:29 AM
Congratulations.

robert144
Mar 3, 2015, 4:36 PM
Congrats that's great I recently came out to wife also she was very understanding hope everything works out. It has opened up a new side of our relationship and it feels good

sysper
Mar 3, 2015, 7:20 PM
congratulations! it's good u shared this side of u with ur wife. i'm glad she is with u. i wish more happiness for u2.....& ne1 else who might get involved :)

aLABiM75 & StrF51
Mar 4, 2015, 12:57 AM
So, you & the wife were pegging before you came out to your wife?

biiand
Mar 4, 2015, 2:24 AM
I came out to my wife about a year ago. It really wasn't a shock to her. I think that aftrr 18yrs you kind of know what a person is and she knew in her heart of hearts that I was bi at the very least.

secretasianman
Mar 4, 2015, 11:24 AM
Congratulations! That's pretty awesome that's she's supportive!

Hypersexual11
Mar 5, 2015, 7:58 AM
Had I know how my wife was going to react to me being bi, I would have done it 30 years ago. When I think about the hundreds of mmf we could have had over all those years...damit!

tenni
Mar 6, 2015, 6:51 PM
bump up due to troll blocking other threads