PDA

View Full Version : Fuckbuddies

Asspussy302
Feb 15, 2015, 12:18 AM
Does this still exist? I've been on this and other bisexual sites for years now. It seems to me like there are lots of people talking about the fuckbuddy idea, not as many actually want it. Tell me that I'm wrong. What am I doing wrong?

JaredT77
Feb 15, 2015, 12:30 AM
I'm actually looking for a male fuckbuddy or male friend with benefits but just can't seem to find the right guy in the past few months. I might have found a guy but nothing for sure right now. You're not doing it wrong, just seems like a lot of people with hidden agendas out there. But you're not alone. I had to respond because I feel the same way.

goodsonformom
Feb 15, 2015, 2:39 AM
I'd love to have an older male fuck buddy, or younger, some one new, not an past lover or old friend with bennies......they're out there....we aren't the only three. Hang in there.......*hugs*

Hypersexual11
Feb 15, 2015, 8:43 AM
I have a suck buddy, wife approved. We try to get together every week but usually more like once a month. It's fully nsa, the dude has no desires past blowing me and vice-versa.

I need to add something though. He may exist but I have never found the perfect fuck buddy in 20 years of looking. I hooked up with many many strangers. Each one of them was 'the guy'. For that day, then reality sets in. Guys do have their agenda, as do I in this endevour. You can look forever for that guy that fits into your plan but it's not easy. I am definitely 'settling' for this guy. My goal in m-m sex is simple, I want to suck a dick to completion. Well, so does this guy, problem is, when he comes, he transforms into this nervous, hurried guy just wanting to run. So I allow him to blow me first. RIGHT after I come, I have this dick in my face. I tell ya, I really lose my desire for cock after I come but I go for it anyway. Sometimes I can get back into it but usually he comes so fast, I barely have time to get anything going. He usually comes so little I can barely tell. This week his wife had been sick, no sex for the past week. As I was about drowning in this humongous load he delivered, I was swallowing like crazy to keep ahead of the waves, thinking, wow, this would be SO hot if I was horny. But for the wife's sake, I'm not going to go looking for anything else. It's pointless anyway. Good luck, it is a tough search.

AGuyIKnow
Feb 15, 2015, 9:00 AM
I found a guy, three minutes from work, that likes to play around on the side. Though he's vers, I top, he bottoms and then I flip him over and suck out a load. Been getting together for about six months. Only problem is he can't always host.

I recently found another guy with exactly the same interest's, only he can always host. I'm going to introduce these two this week and see if we can make this a regular meet.

PeninAZ
Feb 15, 2015, 11:12 AM
I almost have a fuckbuddy, I just need to find just the right person/time/place. I have over 30 friends here, so I have to make a hit at some point, just need that "when all the stars align" moment.

Fresia
Feb 15, 2015, 12:34 PM
I read this thread after I posted on the other.
These are the answers that I needed.

Tony1469
Feb 15, 2015, 1:54 PM
I would like to have a fuck buddy as well, my desire to suck a cock and play with one is very strong.

bopinit
Feb 15, 2015, 4:35 PM
I have a suck buddy, wife approved. We try to get together every week but usually more like once a month. It's fully nsa, the dude has no desires past blowing me and vice-versa.

I need to add something though. He may exist but I have never found the perfect fuck buddy in 20 years of looking. I hooked up with many many strangers. Each one of them was 'the guy'. For that day, then reality sets in. Guys do have their agenda, as do I in this endevour. You can look forever for that guy that fits into your plan but it's not easy. I am definitely 'settling' for this guy. My goal in m-m sex is simple, I want to suck a dick to completion. Well, so does this guy, problem is, when he comes, he transforms into this nervous, hurried guy just wanting to run. So I allow him to blow me first. RIGHT after I come, I have this dick in my face. I tell ya, I really lose my desire for cock after I come but I go for it anyway. Sometimes I can get back into it but usually he comes so fast, I barely have time to get anything going. He usually comes so little I can barely tell. This week his wife had been sick, no sex for the past week. As I was about drowning in this humongous load he delivered, I was swallowing like crazy to keep ahead of the waves, thinking, wow, this would be SO hot if I was horny. But for the wife's sake, I'm not going to go looking for anything else. It's pointless anyway. Good luck, it is a tough search.

So much of what you wrote is like this guy I played with.... after he came, he'd get the guilts and not be into it...Id have to make sure to get my nut first...lol...and hed have hardly any cum! I mean, hey..we all lose our horniness after we cum, but this guy was worthless... talked a good game and never delivered... so many men are flakes...even the married ones

AGuyIKnow
Feb 15, 2015, 5:00 PM
I've learned to always ask if they lose it after they cum. I don't mind cumming second. I get over the feeling loss pretty quick. I'm still horny enough that I can quite often make them cum multiple times. More for me and sometimes a surprise for them.

jimtom56
Feb 15, 2015, 6:00 PM
I have 2 female fuckbuddys and 5 male jackoff buddys nothing wrong with it just get the right people

Christine76
Feb 15, 2015, 8:08 PM
Fortunate for my woman and I we have found someone whom is comfortable being friends so to speak as well.

JaredT77
Feb 16, 2015, 9:11 AM
Just when I think I might have found someone, I swear they stop communicating with me. I think I have bad luck right now or these gay men don't like seeing a bisexual man engaged to a woman. No offense to the fellow bisexual men out there but I'm not into being with a guy who is cheating on their wife. I don't want to be dodging bullets from your wife.

JackTexas94
Feb 16, 2015, 9:51 AM
I had one consistent fuck buddy in high school but since then none at all. Those were fun times as it was in the late 70s and we went bare back with out a thought in the world. Now in this stage of life I am so careful and concerned with health risk and secrecy I am not sure if I will ever find the right guy although I do have one promising prospect.