PDA

View Full Version : Happy Valentine's Day and almost over

JaredT77
Feb 15, 2015, 12:00 AM
How was your Valentine's Day? I hope everyone had a great day and it is 5 minutes to being over. So did anyone have a great day? I think I might have met a new guy and I think my fiancee would be so happy that I finally met a guy. Fingers crossed.

Did anyone have a bad Valentine's Day? I hope not.

And basically, I'm always trying to come up with nice and pleasant Blogs and Threads because I'm sick of the bullshit and the immature drama. Don't we get enough of the drama in our day to day lives? Why bring it on here?

Fresia
Feb 15, 2015, 12:41 PM
This is a sweet thread!
my Valentines Day was nice.
My guy and I went to breakfast. He works second shift so dinner isn't possible.
Then I went shopping cause he gave me a super cool gift card to my fave clothing store.
last night I watched movies on Netflicks.
A really sweet day!

Ja&Ve
Feb 15, 2015, 2:13 PM
It was a great Valentine's day. Started off with morning seduction. I seduced him. :) gave him the fucking of his life. Came without touching himself. I was quite proud.

The rest of the day was awesone as we were kid free. We hung out on the back patio and hadawesome conversations. Puttered around the house, made some chicken stock and lemon mint curd. Then that evening we went and saw fifty shades of grey. I think he liked it better than I did. Then he seduced me this morning. :) it's been one hell of an awesome weekend.

JaredT77
Feb 16, 2015, 9:24 AM
Thank you ladies for sharing. I actually would love to go see that movie but I would feel weird seeing it by myself. I know my fiancee loves to go see 50 Shades of Grey but we are in a long distance relationship.