PDA

View Full Version : small town problems

m.doggg
Aug 8, 2006, 7:32 PM
I'm at the early stages of being bisexual. Meaning, I havn't gotten a chance to try it but I'm sure that I want to. I live in a small town and it is hard to find someone who is interested in expirementing with me or atleast showing me the ropes. I was wonder if anyone has any advice on the matter.

Gemini25
Aug 8, 2006, 10:31 PM
I live in a small town as well, and was amazed at how many gay/bi people there are here in town when I did an AOL personals search, and a yahoo personals search. So my suggestion would be to go to whatever internet user you have and just check their personals to see if there are any other like minded people in your area. Do a search here as well. Also there are other personals web site links from this site to check out too. Give it a try and let me know how it works out for you. :tongue: :flag3:

arana
Aug 8, 2006, 10:51 PM
Welcome to the group! I agree with what Gemini said, do a local search and see what you come up with. You might be surprised at what you find in your own back yard. If it were any easier you wouldn't be here.

taz67156
Aug 9, 2006, 1:39 AM
its hard to find somebody when you live in a small town but there is somebody out there just waiting for you to meet them so don't give up just keep looking and they might be looking for you also.

taz67156

Mrs. Taz
Aug 9, 2006, 1:49 AM
I know how you feel, my husband and I live in a small town also and I am not having any luck either.good luck though.