PDA

View Full Version : GUYS Which brand of underwear do you prefer?

tenni
Feb 7, 2015, 6:23 PM
This is for men and what type of men's underwear that you prefer? (not about women's panties please)

name brand & model..photos are good.

Why do you like them?

how they feel?

show your bulge well?
or?

cuttin2dachase
Feb 7, 2015, 7:40 PM
Well, the commando brand was included with my birthday suit and I've worn the same pair for over 60 years. I wear them at home and to bed each night. But when I leave home wearing outerwear over my birthday suit, I prefer boxers because my 'boys' can still feel a little loose and free and breathe too LOL

chapear
Feb 7, 2015, 10:47 PM
I regularly go commando but when I do wear underwear, its usually Perry Ellis boxer briefs. They have a great pouch that cups my testicles very comfortably.

elian
Feb 7, 2015, 11:23 PM
You mean besides the typical Y-fronts?

For a while I wore cotton hanes boxer briefs, then I decided to try the different active sport brands that are made out of spandex type material..those are nice.like Champion C9 boxer briefs (they have both short and long versions) - JKY, Hanes X-Temp .. and I once bought a pair of Calvin Klein just to see what they would be like...they are another nice stretchy fabric, there is plenty of room in the "pouch" area for "comfort" but a whole weeks' worth of underwear would've cost $175 .. I mean if I'm going to spend $175 I think there should be leather involved..and an attendant to help make sure they fit.

All of them seemed to be brands that you could find at the department store. I once tried some bikini briefs too, but those were very uncomfortable.. You would think the sport model would be too hot or tight or something but the fabric actually breathes and it feels nice so..

I once tried wearing nothing but jeans - too much friction for an uncut guy..and I sort of felt weird, almost like I was naked even though I was still wearing jeans .. I think a few guys may have noticed something but frankly I'm about average, and certainly don't go walking around erect all day..

Coast bi racer
Feb 8, 2015, 2:49 AM
Under armor boxer briefs. They are a bit spendy at 16$ a piece but man they are comfortable for all day wear. Great for working out in too. Kinda like compression shorts but not quite.

kutag
Feb 8, 2015, 7:05 AM
I love G Strings and have bought many over the years from Kiniki, Bodyaware and N2N. I like very small G-Strings with a pouch that expands
to hold my hard dick as I wear a cock ring as well. The last few I have bought were from Sixlines from Japan, very small and of the stretchiest
fabric ever. My favourite is a swimwear shop I go to each year in Bali, Climax Swimwear, bring in any thing and they will make a copy of it for
under $10 Australian.

Hypersexual11
Feb 8, 2015, 7:26 AM
My goal in underwear is different from what has been mentioned. I feel comfortable, only when I am completely unaware of my whole crotch area. All the stretchy fabrics feel really cool to me for a short time. Then I notice that every time I move, I feel my underwear. I like the basic Hanes or BVD "tighty whitey" but I toss out the white pair from the pack. You can do that when they are only a few bucks a piece. Cotton feels best to me, less movement, nice support, much better odor control, can be washed in hot water. Practical.

marine20
Feb 8, 2015, 1:04 PM
I wear hanes briefs. I feel very comfortable in them .my cock and balls are swinging way too much in boxers. the briefs with legs on them look silly to me. of course, when I go to the video store for action , I wear no underwear, it gets in the way of sucking cock.

goodsonformom
Feb 8, 2015, 2:16 PM
When I wear jeans I never wear underwear. I love the way the soft denim rubs against my cock. If I wear dress pants or khakis, I will wear briefs. I have some old Calvin Klein.....very worn and soft cotton bikini briefs I love to wear at times to......just because they're small and very thin.....33303

monaohio
Feb 8, 2015, 9:53 PM
I go commando when I wear pants

NakedInSeattle
Feb 8, 2015, 9:56 PM
Papi thongs.

boyfox
Feb 9, 2015, 2:55 PM
I wear thongs or no underwear at all. My favorite brands are Cover Male and Daniel Alexander Thongs. I like a thong that is minimal in design, slim cut, lightweight material, very low rise fit and a contoured pouch that barely covers, is sexy looking, improves my profile and is easily to remove by my male lover.

Nauti Rogue
Nov 29, 2015, 9:02 PM
I wear thongs and bikinis. My favorite brands are Intymen, Mategear, Croota, Calvin Klein, Rufskin, 2xist, and Good Devil. I like Intymen's sport thongs best for their comfort. Mategear has some amazingly unique ultra-low bikini styles that I only recently found. Mategear is a very cool style that is in-between a bikini and a thong because they can be so low-cut that the back only subtly cups the bottom of your ass-cheeks. Croota has cool rio backs. Rufskin has some great minimal bikini designs. And Good Devil just takes it over the top for clubwear styles.

Oh, and then there's the aussieBum Gladiator style that worked well for Toga Night at Hedo!

I'm feeling like I've inundated the site with my pics lately. I'll hold off posting pics unless I get requests for them.

monaohio
Nov 30, 2015, 9:02 AM
i do not wear underwear i have not since i was 15

vegas_joe
Nov 30, 2015, 3:31 PM
pistolepete.com has some nice stuff. Although not always the most practical.

FullSpectrum
Nov 30, 2015, 4:27 PM
I think you meant to write, pistolpete.com.

curmwm57
Nov 30, 2015, 4:47 PM
Wear nothing but Boxer Briefs after going commando for many years.

curmwm57
Nov 30, 2015, 4:50 PM
Used to wear Stafford from JC Penny but they don't carry them anymore. Now went to Jockey Classic Boxer Briefs after going commando for many years.

melbcuteboi
Dec 1, 2015, 9:06 PM
In Australia we have a big underwear brand called BONDS which make cheap nice basic undies for all walks of lifes needs. More your everyday comfort type of undies.

I love putting on and wearing my black invisitails thong that is made of the nicest material and complements your ass crack nicely.
Also have many microfibre Boyshorts along with my Jocks!

aliciasmith
Sep 11, 2020, 3:44 AM
i prefer hanes brand , i just got my thongs which i have oredered 3 hours before they are kinda fast , https://www.apparelshopusa.com/5-bottoms

bobby63114
Sep 11, 2020, 12:09 PM
I prefer to wear Vanity Fair nylon panties myself.

cbxer66
Sep 11, 2020, 1:06 PM
Papi thongs.

Yup, that's what I wear as well. Black Papi thongs. I also like the Flexables thongs. Papis are cotton, they get wet during the hot humid summer months. Flexables are spandex/lycra. They stay totally dry all day long, no matter how hot it is. Link=Flexables Men's Thongs. (https://www.flexables.com/menscalalog.html)

Jazminedress
Sep 11, 2020, 11:47 PM
lacey that matches my teddy

Greenie1
Sep 12, 2020, 1:58 PM
^^^ And that is what I would love to see Jazz, I bet you look quite yummy! :)

JeffT
Sep 12, 2020, 1:59 PM
Definitely prefer thongs. Papi brand is OK. Usually any made with lycra spandex. The old Parr of Arizona made some really well fitting thongs and I still have a couple left.

playful808
Sep 12, 2020, 7:55 PM
I am a nudist year around, live in the tropics. Haven't owned underwear since I was 12.

It's nice out.

Think I'll leave it out.

Cum1st
Sep 12, 2020, 10:22 PM
I am a nudist year around, live in the tropics. Haven't owned underwear since I was 12.

It's nice out.

Think I'll leave it out.

At 12 I went to boxers, as my junk became very uncomfortable confined in jockies. Sometime after being emancipated I freed myself from any extra layer of cloth there except long johns when spending time out in the cold.

MAcpl69
Sep 13, 2020, 2:19 PM
I like Cover Male pouch enhancing thongs

borntosuckcock
Sep 14, 2020, 7:22 AM
Never cared for underwire, like to without wearing any. Feels good when I’m walking to have my cock brushing against the fabric of my lightweight cutoffs. Can be a problem with precum showing on my pants and sometimes getting a boner. Usually I can control both.

Footstep40
Sep 14, 2020, 2:18 PM
None. I do have a couple of “unmentionables” that I used to wear for an ex, he liked them, so it was a win I guess.

rukiddingme
Sep 14, 2020, 5:20 PM
I like boxer type with pouch. I have several which are almost like hose material, love the silky feeling

loftycraig
Sep 14, 2020, 7:35 PM
Ditto

jem_is_bi
Sep 14, 2020, 9:28 PM
briefs for me, But, I hate the 1 inch wide elastic band. So I cut 3/4 of it off. More than enough is left to hold them up.

omgwaitwhat
Sep 23, 2020, 8:39 PM
I like fruit of the loom boxer briefs for during the day, makes me feel like the boy next door lol. at night, i sleep in the buff.

mr bill
Sep 24, 2020, 7:25 AM
55809my fav

borntosuckcock
Sep 24, 2020, 7:50 AM
Don’t wear underwear, like the feeling of all my stuff bouncing around. Usually wear light weight cotton outer shorts that show my cock sticking out a little. They just slide down and I’m ready to play. Easy to slide aside and jerkoff. They are like wearing a sign that says, cum play with me.

monaohio
Sep 25, 2020, 6:21 AM
55811 i love the commando way

BiTexasGuy
Oct 8, 2020, 2:39 PM
Panties and thongs

https://www.bisexual.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=55893&d=1602148411

aimsthigh
Oct 8, 2020, 8:59 PM
Nice!!!

johnnyy
Oct 9, 2020, 6:21 AM
like this thread, so arousing

Bottomhubby
Oct 11, 2020, 7:39 AM
I don't wear men's underwear any more.
I wear women's panties the frillier the better.
My wife buys them for me. I prefer things and cheekies. Lacey, pinks, baby blue, lavender, red, black with pink trim. Ya know typical sissy undies.

GayGuy04
Oct 11, 2020, 7:47 AM
I wear the fruit of loom underwear the whites ones but anything a guys wears for underwear is sexy

Newhere06
Oct 13, 2020, 12:19 PM
Love all mesh underwear, my new smooth thong and jock strap. Which do you like best?

Robtiti
Oct 13, 2020, 4:10 PM
All of them. ;)
Love all mesh underwear, my new smooth thong and jock strap. Which do you like best?

aimsthigh
Oct 13, 2020, 4:42 PM
White silk or cotton thong-

Fitdad
Oct 13, 2020, 8:37 PM

Looking pretty hot in all your different underwear ;-)

Newhere06
Oct 14, 2020, 10:48 AM
Thank you Fitdad ;) love sharing with friends

Fred_Brice
Oct 14, 2020, 11:04 AM
I don't wear men's underwear any more.
I wear women's panties the frillier the better.
My wife buys them for me. I prefer things and cheekiness. Lacey, pinks, baby blue, lavender, red, black with pink trim. Ya know typical sissy undies.

I am with you and I often feel the same way!

bbginva
Oct 14, 2020, 11:42 AM
I only wear boxer briefs and trunk styles. Until recently it was only Under Armour boxer jocks, which feel silky and are a very thing material. Recently I bought Separatec dual pouch bamboo boxe briefs. I love them. Bamboo is so soft and the dual pouch is incredible. There is a hole to stick your dick through and separates the balls from the shaft. I highly recommend them.

gale_mn
Oct 14, 2020, 5:37 PM
bali
panties

Prince Jessy
Sep 26, 2022, 11:21 PM
I prefer King Style Underwear: King Style Underwear: Men's Pouch Underwear (https://www.kingstyleunderwear.com/)
I wear the King Style Series C Contemporary Cotton Brief: Series C- Contemporary Cotton Brief (kingstyleunderwear.com) (https://www.kingstyleunderwear.com/product-page/series-c-contemporary-cotton-brief)
The Brief has a mesh pouch for the balls and a tubular compartment that holds the dick protruding in an upward position.

Tj726guy
Sep 27, 2022, 12:55 AM
I have a lot of these briefs from Decathlon. Meant for wearing under running shorts. Theyre so comfortable i wear them all the time

Neonaught
Sep 27, 2022, 9:47 AM
I recently discover Hanes new X-Temp briefs after seeing a funny commercial joking bout "ballance". They were not joking! These briefs have a support pocket my big cock loves! They are now all I wear unless I am going commando or in my jockstrap.

mtnmen2
Sep 27, 2022, 2:22 PM
Lately I've been wearing a lot of thong panties I've been getting from Walmart.

Jozyxt
Sep 28, 2022, 2:39 PM
I have a dribbling problem, so I wear a black briefs with an absorbing panel. You can tell them form normal underwear unless you look closely.

bob onit
Sep 29, 2022, 9:14 AM
Black Jokey bikini

Littlegrizz
Sep 30, 2022, 9:39 AM
Panties and thongs

https://www.bisexual.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=55893&d=1602148411

OHHH SEXY I love panties and thongs!

Basin_Bouy
Sep 30, 2022, 12:17 PM
Under Armour all the way

NJwood
Oct 2, 2022, 10:25 PM
For work it’s Nike compression 3/4 length to protect my knees from chaffing. For the rest of the time I’ve switched to a variety of g-strings DA, envy, CM and a few others I’ve bought on skiviez.

jimkimball
Oct 7, 2022, 10:55 AM
String bikinis

GayGuy04
Oct 7, 2022, 7:23 PM
I like wearing boxers briefs by Hans they fit good on me

Mr. Fister
Oct 20, 2022, 4:23 PM
I love Andrew Christian thongs. I tried a bunch of different brands. They don?t have enough room for my goods. AC thongs feel so comfortable. My wife will grab my ass and dick all the time when I?m getting dressed! 60584

menbi
Oct 24, 2022, 10:33 AM
"h&m", wear it all day. My neighbor sound is very loud, my neighbor's dogs bark, difficult to live. But "h&m" help feeling better.

BoredStiff!
Oct 27, 2022, 12:39 PM
I wear Saxx, otherwise I go commando a lot in the summer

hung4you
Oct 28, 2022, 4:16 AM
Tommy johns every day of the week

Curiouz1
Jan 13, 2023, 10:19 PM
tight boxers briefs because the friction on my shaved balls feels good

bobby63114
Jan 13, 2023, 11:45 PM
Vanity Fair nylon panties60844

GayGuy04
Jan 14, 2023, 7:52 AM
I love Andrew Christian thongs. I tried a bunch of different brands. They don?t have enough room for my goods. AC thongs feel so comfortable. My wife will grab my ass and dick all the time when I?m getting dressed! 60584

Looks good

jjourneyman
Jan 14, 2023, 10:47 AM
Commando for me. I like to keep my junk free. Plus, it's much more convenient. Unzip or unbutton, pull it out, get sucked, tuck it back in and and go!

Tight1-4u
Jan 14, 2023, 12:14 PM
I am with you Jazz: if I wear anything it has to be silk lacy and sheer.. thong or g string.. to match my stockings and garter!!!

Jozyxt
Jan 14, 2023, 9:55 PM
You guys get to wear that sexy underwear. I have dribble and urgency problems so wear underwear with an absorbent layer in front.

Pinktoes
Jan 18, 2023, 9:23 AM
Fruit of the Loom Boxers, when not wearing something sexy and lacy

Bassman777
Jan 18, 2023, 10:02 AM
I wear the Hanes brand which have a kind of silky smooth feel to them. They look like men’s boxers but feel nice and silky and are actually cool in the summer.

Neonaught
Jan 18, 2023, 10:24 AM
I wear the Hanes brand which have a kind of silky smooth feel to them. They look like men?s boxers but feel nice and silky and are actually cool in the summer.

Sounds like the Hanes XTemps I favor. I like the supporting pouch that holds my cock and balls nicely!