PDA

View Full Version : best free sites for bisexual dating

shybutfreaky
Jan 20, 2015, 10:04 PM
me and my gf are looking to chat and find more people to maybe meet up with, bi women and couples, is there any great free sites? or decent ones that free you cant message and view pics, any help is appreciated or email us if want to have some fun ;)

shybutfreaky
Jan 22, 2015, 2:20 AM
no one knows any other free?

elmwood7
Jan 22, 2015, 6:11 AM
You could try Adultfriendfinder.com or Swinglifestyle.com

BobSue
Jan 22, 2015, 2:40 PM
bivegas.com all free all the time and if you are in Las Vegas you should visit The Studios - Pansexual sex club

fun2bhung
Jan 22, 2015, 9:39 PM
Check out mysecretchoice

Java555
Jan 23, 2015, 12:42 PM
Mysecretchoice is a pretty good site

DrBimind
Jan 23, 2015, 1:17 PM
yep mysecretchoice is very easy and nice new start up site, quite a few folks from here are members now and we expect more as they now have basic 123flash chat

Luvthewater
Jan 23, 2015, 2:08 PM
I started to sign up for mysecretchoice. Didn't like that they require your real name and a photo. For personal and business reasons I need to maintain discretion so I'm not comfortable with that.

Melody Dean
Jan 23, 2015, 2:11 PM
I started to sign up for mysecretchoice. Didn't like that they require your real name and a photo. For personal and business reasons I need to maintain discretion so I'm not comfortable with that.

I just used a fake name and an avatar. They're not going to kick you out for that.

shybutfreaky
Jan 23, 2015, 3:38 PM
Thanks everybody!! I will check them out. Hope everyone is having a great day!

DrBimind
Jan 23, 2015, 6:15 PM
I just used a fake name and an avatar. They're not going to kick you out for that.

duh, don't you have an alternate web ID and profile all fake? guess I've been on the web to long LOL

DrBimind
Jan 23, 2015, 6:22 PM
And just to be clear, www.mysecretchoice.com , does not ask for any billing info, credit card or whatever....kinda like facebook for adults of ALL orientations...just very bisexual friendly as well...:three:

jackofbothtrades
Feb 7, 2015, 10:49 AM
I've had some luck @ okcupid.com; I just put down bisexual, looking for both, and I'm getting a lot of views. Although not a lot of emails, but that's true for most sites I've visited:(

Coastocoast
Feb 8, 2015, 12:16 AM
At this point in time there are no decent websites at all. Drew has allowed this one to die on the vine without coment to the members, Bisexual Playground is a waste of $$ and way too clickish, OKCupid has activity but have never found anyone there. What a shame.

elian
Feb 8, 2015, 10:12 AM
Drew never asked for a dime from any of us to keep this site running. So to say that Drew "let this site die" and abandoned the community is a little ignorant in my opinion - I mean, I can still talk to you, can't I?

As far as I can tell this site was never about "hook ups" to start with..some people did of course, I met two wonderful couples on here but both of them were miles away. To me it always seemed to be more about a support community. The fact that there were constant squabbles over different personalities and people unwilling to leave things go and live and let live is not Drew's fault.

It's sort of like living with family. The only person you will ever be able to change is yourself, and after a while you get to know how people are, you either love them and want to be with them or you don't...and that doesn't necessarily mean that you have to agree with their actions 100%. That is how the real world works.

The fact that this site has been around as long as it has is an act of kindness, it is not the responsibility of anyone else to make YOU happy but yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLfPtLp3u3Y

centillini
Feb 8, 2015, 11:31 AM
met one person from here and few from okcupid

void()
Feb 8, 2015, 4:46 PM
Drew never asked for a dime from any of us to keep this site running. So to say that Drew "let this site die" and abandoned the community is a little ignorant in my opinion - I mean, I can still talk to you, can't I?

As far as I can tell this site was never about "hook ups" to start with..some people did of course, I met two wonderful couples on here but both of them were miles away. To me it always seemed to be more about a support community. The fact that there were constant squabbles over different personalities and people unwilling to leave things go and live and let live is not Drew's fault.

It's sort of like living with family. The only person you will ever be able to change is yourself, and after a while you get to know how people are, you either love them and want to be with them or you don't...and that doesn't necessarily mean that you have to agree with their actions 100%. That is how the real world works.

The fact that this site has been around as long as it has is an act of kindness, it is not the responsibility of anyone else to make YOU happy but yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLfPtLp3u3Y

One minor point regarding this. Drew did implement a paid user version of this site.
He has been lax for whatever reason to restore the chat applet.

Granted we may still use the site freely, and some do not require a chat applet. The site is not exactly dead.
Can see though how with lacking moderation from the domain holder, it may seem like that.

That aside I agree with you. It is not Drew's responsibility to make me happy. I make me happy.
Also agree the site really never was intended as a meat market, as far as I recall from Drew's
promotion of it. The site as you suggested was more intent upon being a support site, place of open
and safe communication. A place where adults could say joke, swap news, find gay bars, maybe
find friends. Ah well, ...

SexBuff
Feb 8, 2015, 7:54 PM
Adultfriendfinder or fuckbook?

Coastocoast
Feb 8, 2015, 8:29 PM
My fear has always been his lack of chiming in here as he had in the future means he has larger issues that dwarf this site. Health personal issues but many of us hoped he would have made some type of statement rather than mearly dissapearing from the scene. I never had a lot of ideas about this or any other site being a hookup site as I am not looking for a hookup but would like to meet some local members of the community with similar interests, I have never gotten into pissing matches with people, it is never worth bothering with.

shybutfreaky
Mar 6, 2015, 11:26 PM
thanks
s