PDA

View Full Version : Help!

Zed_Mark
Jan 12, 2015, 12:42 PM
So this is my first year at college and i finished school last year.. i am generally straight but there is this guy that i just wan to suck his cock so much...anyway all schools in my country organise a 5-day trip to Athens as an "educational trip" and when me and this guy(we went on the same school together) found out he told me to be in the same room with him at the hotel when we got there.. of course i agreed because i thought i could find the chance to suck his dick at some point.. anyway unfortunately the trip got cancelled at the last second.. now we are still in the same region but not the same college and we still keep in touch and even go clubbing sometimes together.. he would often slap my butt and comment on how nice it is so thats how i suppose he would like sth to happen between us.. i just dont know how now that we are not in the same school and stuff.. any tips?

AGuyIKnow
Jan 12, 2015, 3:10 PM
Any school sports that you might play against each other? Maybe one you can take a free or cheap bus to an event. I suppose you don't have to watch the sport. Or just watch the beginning and end and go play sometime in the middle.

Where there's a will, there's a way.

pole_smoker
Jan 12, 2015, 8:16 PM
Just talk to him, and get together socially with him or have him visit you.