PDA

View Full Version : Frotting, Techniques, Best Ways...

PeninAZ
Jan 8, 2015, 6:42 PM
Do to my lack of "experience," I find the concept of frottage (cock2cock) great in theory, but I've no certainty on it in practice. Cock on Cock Grinding, that sounds great, but are there ways to assure that I get the best out of it? Any story of "frot-fail," where two guys tried it but it wasn't that fun? What would spoil the pleasure? What would perfect it?

The only way I'm know for sure is in double penetration, sharing the same orifice with another man, which requires three people of course.

But what makes a good one on one cock2cock?

JTSloane
Jan 8, 2015, 6:59 PM
Lots and lots of lube. You can straddle him, or he can straddle you. More creatively, you can scissor it, laying end to end, crotch to crotch, one of your legs over him and the other one under. Great for full contact and maneuvering. I find he and I slip into each other's asses very easily that way. Once used a two-headed dildo and we slipped onto it from either end at the same time. I had some restraint but my partner couldn't hold back, and he came much more quickly than he planned, or even wanted to. Also the scissor move is excellent for your third partner to suck one or both of you. This is a never-fail huge turn-on move.

PeninAZ
Jan 8, 2015, 8:50 PM
More creatively, you can scissor it, laying end to end, crotch to crotch, one of your legs over him and the other one under. Great for full contact and maneuvering.

Any chance anyone here can show me what that looks like? Not for entertainment, swear, just need visualization please.

Wizzee
Jan 9, 2015, 1:12 AM
Lots and lots of lube. You can straddle him, or he can straddle you. More creatively, you can scissor it, laying end to end, crotch to crotch, one of your legs over him and the other one under. Great for full contact and maneuvering. I find he and I slip into each other's asses very easily that way. Once used a two-headed dildo and we slipped onto it from either end at the same time. I had some restraint but my partner couldn't hold back, and he came much more quickly than he planned, or even wanted to. Also the scissor move is excellent for your third partner to suck one or both of you. This is a never-fail huge turn-on move.

I think you misunderstood his question. He's talking about frottage, or rubbing your cock against someone else for your own personal gratification. Usually it is like being on a crowded bus or train, and you start rubbing against a fellow passenger. You get your jollies, and they usually don't even know they have been part of your fun and games. What he's specifically asking about is cock2cock, where two guys sit or stand close enough for their cocks to touch, then one of them uses a lot of lube and grabs both cocks together and gives them both an HJ, or like you said, double penetration in the same hole on a third person. The scissor maneuver you mentioned is great for two guys fucking each other at the same time, but it isn't really considered frottage.

tenni
Jan 9, 2015, 8:59 AM
Frotting and scissoring are both about non penetration sex. As I understand it trotting is the word usually used to describe rubbing penises while scissoring is used to refer to women rubbing their labia/clit/vaginas together. The concept is similar but the positions may vary as to which is best. Darkeyes may be able to describe scissoring positions better but I did manage to locate a cartoon image that shows the leg positioning.

I guess this scissoring position could be used by men to frot Men may have more variation in their positioning for rubbing dicks. Lubing up the penises can help a lot when rubbing dicks. Positions can be similar to missionary position as long as the contact of the penises is pleasurable. I guess no one position is the best. It is what works for the two of you since physical size of torsos and legs may make one position feel better than another. A six foot six man with a five foot eight man may find pleasure rubbing penises like scissoring differently than two men closer in height. Positions may vary just as 69 positions may feel better differently pending the size of the two people.

Another frot type of position that I find erotic is for two men to sit facing each other with one man's legs over the other. Get close enough so that your balls are touching just seems hot to me. Then each take a hand to wrap the lubed cocks together and stroke as you kiss and thrust. The cupped hands can act like a vagina with the two penis rubbing together as if inside a a vagina or sex toy with double penetration. Maybe not quite the original frot position but fun.

Realist
Jan 9, 2015, 1:28 PM
Here's one example (of which there's many):

http://xhamster.com/movies/36698/frottage_sword_fighting_and_double_barrel_clear_sl eeve.html?embed=related&prs=7e9ce8baf42a9bcd9c4832886f97c5d9:gay-boys.in:54b01c72:e10

littlepeter
Jan 9, 2015, 3:13 PM
I started frotting with my neighbor when we were 8 yrs old after talking about our hard weenies. I never ejaculated until I was 12 and he until he started jacking himself so hard that his dick was swollen that the next day he looked like a permanent hardon.

Wizzee
Jan 9, 2015, 3:16 PM
Wanting to be clear and correct, I looked it up.
According to the Urban Dictionary:

frottage
frot, tribadism, dry humping, or any other no-penetration body grinding done with or without clothes in public or in private

and:
To induce a sexual pleasure by applying one's body to another's. The process may occur in an undulating motion or during general perambulation. The process is especially popular at music concerts and at night clubs see moshing (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=moshing).

And finally, the one you were referring to:
Rubbing the cock with another cock to blow a wad. It usually ends up in a big ole mess of cum.

So apparently, Frottage can mean almost anything you want it to mean, as long as it is NOT involving penetration. Therefore, almost anything you do can be called frottage, and there is no right or wrong way to do it, it is all up to you.

Yeah, I know, this makes it all as clear as mud. But then the term "frottage" is pretty ambiguous, too. so the answer to your original question would be:

"But what makes a good one on one cock2cock?"
Whatever feels good to both of you. Make up your own position and method. It will be right, for you.

Gearbox
Jan 10, 2015, 5:33 AM
I've dry humped my partner fully clothed and cum through my jeans. That was kinda bulge frotting, and worked for me.:tongue:
Best way (IMO) is naked, one laying on his back, one kneeling between his thighs and wanking both cocks together while rubbing balls. Olive oil is perfect for non penetrative sex like frotting. It goes very well with skin if you fancy a suck & frott sesh.

andynctx
Jan 10, 2015, 11:23 AM
My favorite approach is on the bed, with my partner either lying on his back, spread-legged, or kneeling in front of me. Plenty of lube, and two pair of hands, for hot cock-on-cock frot until we're both spraying cum all over...

12voltyV2.0
Jan 10, 2015, 11:46 AM
Check out this site---it is all about male cock frontage: http://man2manalliance.org/frotmen2.html

The site explains the philosophy that male to male frontage is superior and a much better alternative to male to male anal penetrative sex, articles from those who feel this way, links to other sites--it should tell you all that you need to know about this subject thanks to all the links and such the site provides.

I found this on tumblr: http://maximumfrottage.tumblr.com

On this page--there is a short vid that is a perfect frott video: http://maximumfrottage.tumblr.com/page/29

Just do a Google search on the subject and a huge number of links come up about it with videos, etc.

tempest4all
Jan 10, 2015, 2:53 PM
I have done it as described when I was young (10-12ish) with several boy friends about my same age and have also done it recently. I have NEVER used lube to frot. The friction between the two cocks should be there. Of course I generally don't use lube to masturbate either. I love to cum this way and have many times over the years.

cuttin2dachase
Jan 10, 2015, 6:10 PM
Frotting does not have to involve cock-to-cock contact. I may be wrong but I always thought that frottage experiences generally produce an orgasm for 1 or both partners, be they mm, ff, or mf. Lubing is optional. I dry humped with girls as a teen (and came) and I've rubbed cocks with many men as part of foreplay but neither of us came. My only true frottage experience was with a bi married man. He was into topping, I was not into anal at all (still aren't), so he suggested a compromise and said to trust him. We made out and had gotten each other very hard. He lubed his cock then laid back on the bed partially reclined with his shoulders and head against the headboard and told me to sit on his lap facing away and lean my back on his chest. He nestled his hard cock in my asscrack and moved his hips so as slide his cock up and down between my ass cheeks. I got the hang of it (npi) very quickly and began moving my ass downward as his dick moved upwards and then upwards as his dick moved downwards. There was no anal penetration, but I did feel the head of his cock teasing my asshole. He licked and kissed my neck and ears as he reached around, lubed my dick and began stroking it. With his other hand, he was lightly squeezing and pinching one of my nips. It was exquisite. I told him I was getting very close to cumming and he began to stroke my cock and hump my asscheeks faster and harder. I came explosively and shot a stream of cum almost the length of the bed. He came seconds later and his cum was dripping off my back and running down my asscrack. It's the closest I've ever come to being fucked and it was incredibly erotic !